Halo Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo Extreme

I am thinking about trying this out but needed opinions on the best way to run it. I got off super dmz back in April and was pleased with the results but was a little too harsh for me. I definitely want something milder and figured this would be good. I know it will not produce the same results as the dmz did but also not nearly as bad of sides. I plan on running it for 6 weeks. My question being- What all needs to go along with this cycle? And at what dosage yields the best results? I still have clomid and Nolvadex on hand but its my understanding that this will not aromatize. Is there a rebound effect for any possible gyno? Shutdown?
    Sorry post is so long but just wanted answers before I start anything
    Training Log

it's definitely a very good product and ph. well rounded and mild. you can cut on it, bulk, recomp, whatever you want.
    you're gonna want some on cycle support, as well as a SERM, like nolva or clomid, for pct.
    whether it aromatizes or not does not matter when it comes to using a SERM during pct. you need that to help get your natural LH levels back up to normal.
    i myself have just started a cycle and usually take extra precautions to make sure everything is fine and smooth flowing. IML is great because not only do they make the ph, but they have everything else you need to. i just picked up some advanced cycle support from them and run it at 3 caps/day throughout the cycle and during pct. if you wish, you can preload for 2 weeks prior to the cycle, as well.
    you'll want to run the halo at 2 caps per day, spacing them 12 hours apart.
    also, though nolva and/or clomid is great for pct, my sex drive usually sucks during, so i like to take a little something extra, like DAA, or something like anabolic matrix from IML.
    keep your water intake up, keep taurine on hand in case of back pumps, and take 3g vit. c a day during pct.
    "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

Thanks a lot bro. how many mgs do you usually run for the clomid? 50 throughout for approx. 3 weeks? Or do you run Nolva? I always trust your advice when it comes to the ph/ds cycles.
      Also, is 2 caps a day the max or do some people do 3 at the end of the cycle?
      Training Log

Comment

you could up it to 3 if you notice everything running smoothly.
        i usually like clomid over nolvadex. i run it as follows....
        100mg/day for week 1
        50mg/day weeks 2-4
        "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

I have seen guys go up really high on the dosing for halo clones so I'm not sure what a dosing scheme for someone trying to add mass would do running it solo. 75-100mgs ed is what I would run it at. Anything lower I feel would be a waste of time.
          www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

Thanks for all the responses. Liver toxicity isn't a big problem is it? I know the super dmz was killer on my liver it felt like. That is mostly the main reason I was looking for something more mild with moderate gains.
            Training Log

Comment

Super dmz which you should have read up on before you ingested it contains not one but two di methylated AAS. Methylation is bad enough (though nesesary to make most orals have any bio value) double methylated....twice as toxic........take a DS that contains 2 double methylated compounds.....? Yeah I bet it did hurt your liver.

Mg for mg sd is probably hands down the strongest widely used oral AAS out there period. I know there are worse....that's why the most "widely used" coment
              www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Yeah i knew it was gonna be some strong shit but didnt really think it would have affected me as bad. I figured that i would try it out since i used a bunch of other ds/ph before it. Anyways, i appreciate your help bud and thanks for the quick inputs. You running anything currently? Im excited about starting my 6 wk cycle. I will try and keep it updated once i begin
                Training Log

Comment

I'm just coasting atm...waiting to do my winter bulker. Tryin to get it all together. I take SD a few times a week pre WO and 10mgs of havoc ed.....it's good for me.
                  www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

running a 4 week cyle of halo extreme with the advanced cycle support, what would be the pct
                    "pussy, money, weed"

Comment

Originally posted by gdog20035 View Post
                      running a 4 week cyle of halo extreme with the advanced cycle support, what would be the pct
                      That's a pretty mild and short cycle so probably a quick run of Clomid.

You may also consider Ultra Male.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/ultra-male-**/
                      All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

What's a good website to buy clomid...this will be my first cycle of anything
                        "pussy, money, weed"

Comment

Would Ultra Male be ok to use for pct or should it be
                          used with clomid or nolva?

Comment

Originally posted by gdog20035 View Post
                            What's a good website to buy clomid...this will be my first cycle of anything
                            Read the rules dude. That'll catch you a bann...^
                            www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by MGalvan26 View Post
                              Would Ultra Male be ok to use for pct or should it be
                              used with clomid or nolva?
                              Depends on dose and duration imo but a serm is always a safe bet
                              www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Working...
                              X