• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List your top Designer/Prohormones

Do it.

For all out mass and extreme gains Metha-Drol Extreme

For nice clean stregth and power gains Super-DMZ **

For milder/safer dry gains Halo Extreme.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Are you saying Metha-Drol Extreme produces more mass (muscle?) gains than Super-DMZ?

Comment

None. A 12wk run of dbols along with some AAS or even just by themselves would yield much better results and is much healthier for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwanttobebig View Post
          Are you saying Metha-Drol Extreme produces more mass (muscle?) gains than Super-DMZ?
          Yes, Methadrol Extreme has the same but more active ingredients than Super-DMZ plus it has an additional "wetter" compound.

Super DMZ is 10mg Dimethazine and 10mg Superdrol per cap.

Metha-Drol is 15mg Dimethazine, 10 mg Superdrol and 15mg MAX LMG per cap. As you can see Metha-Drol is no joke. VERY strong complex. More muscle building from Metha-Drol than even the strongest traditional steroids like Anadrol.
          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
            Yes, Methadrol Extreme has the same but more active ingredients than Super-DMZ plus it has an additional "wetter" compound.

Super DMZ is 10mg Dimethazine and 10mg Superdrol per cap.

Metha-Drol is 15mg Dimethazine, 10 mg Superdrol and 15mg MAX LMG per cap. As you can see Metha-Drol is no joke. VERY strong complex. More muscle building from Metha-Drol than even the strongest traditional steroids like Anadrol.
            I see, I still need an oral for my cycle so I'm kinda looking around, thanks

Comment

I have run a few phs...for dry gains with no bloat or water..I like the halo-extreme...for packing a little more beef on the super-dmz worked well..sides from the halo were none existent..pretty much was like 100mg of var but much cheaper...the dmz got me a little watery but overall it was pretty dry for the gains I got..liver values were within normal also after that run..so not bad at all..
              Ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Doing my first cycle of test now and this by far is the best but with the experience I have with PH/DS it was Primordial Performance Superdrone LV

Comment

Yes. And more strength gains

Originally posted by PSYCHOPATH View Post
                  None. A 12wk run of dbols along with some AAS or even just by themselves would yield much better results and is much healthier for you.
                  Of course test is the shit, but so is this. It should be used in addition to test, not as a replacement. And mg for mg superdol clowns on d-bol and anadrol. All the strength and actual muscle mass, minus the rediculous water retention
                  All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Here's My top 3 in order;

1.) Super-DMZ ~ http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-**/
                    2.) Halo-Extreme ~ http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/halo-extreme/
                    3.) Deca-Drol Max ~ http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/deca-drol-max/
                    BlackStone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
                    PrimeNutrition 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck

Comment

Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
                      Yes. And more strength gains

Of course test is the shit, but so is this. It should be used in addition to test, not as a replacement. And mg for mg superdol clowns on d-bol and anadrol. All the strength and actual muscle mass, minus the rediculous water retention
                      Yeah, I didn't know what was in methadrol, but now that I know its profile it's obviously stronger. I have used Super-DMZ before and it was awesome.

Also, yeah, I'm not even gonna reply to him because I'm not a random guy looking to do a PH only cycle. This is in addition to Test.

Comment

I see, I still need an oral for my cycle so I'm kinda looking around, thanks
                        If you want the most mass in the shortest period of time possible (and likely huge strength gains), then use Methadrol. Like HI said, with Methadrol containing 15 mg Dimeth and 10 mg SD per cap (plus a 3rd non-methylated compound), it is crazy strong.

Look at how much bullshit advertising hype we see out there, with products claiming to give equal or better gains than traditional AAS. We even see this crap with products that barely supply any gains and don't even come close to appoaching the potency of traditional AAS. With all the lies and deception in modern supplement advertising, some people have a difficult time picking through the bullshit and seeing the truth. So, some degree of apprehension is normal when hearing of a product that actually does what it claims to do.

With that said, here is the bottom line. IML gains its credibility through not only mountains of anecdotal evidence, but through legitimate scientific evidence. How many companies who sell BB'ing supplements can refer to actual medical reserach, which indisputably shows that both SD & Dimethazine are more potent muscle builders, per mg, than even the strongest traditional oral steroids, like Anadrol? There are only a few products in the world which can make this claim...and IML sells them. Even Dimethazine by litself, which is a bit weaker than SD, was shown to exhibit a greater muscle building effect than Anadrol. What does that say about a combination of the two?

The point is that IML is one of the few companies which can point directly to real-world evidence and legitmate scientific research to back up their claims that their products work better than trtaditional oral AAS. There are a 100's of steroids out there which have never been produced or sold, some of which are much stronger than our traditional oral AAS. Fortunately, SD & Dimeth no longer remain in this caretgory of drugs and can now be purchased legally through IML.

IML independently lab tests all their products, has a proven track record of quality, and has a big selection of OTC designers/PH's. In truth, IML has now taken over the designer/PH world. IML is the "KING" of OTC anabolics. With Methadrol containing 15 mg of Dimeth and 10 mg of SD (plus a 3rd non-methylated comppound) per pill, it is an extremely potent product.

Guys that have known me here for a while know that I have been a huge fan of these 2 designers (SD & Dimethazine) LONG before I had any association with IML. I am saying the same shit now that I was saying 3 years ago....because its the truth.
                        Last edited by Mike Arnold; November 21st, 2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSYCHOPATH View Post
                          Actually, SD is about 2-3X as strong as Dianabol, per mg, when it comes to actual muscle growth. SD mutilates D-bol is terms of msucle building strenbth. One would have to use a LOT of D-bol just to match 30 mg of SD per day....probabaly around 100 mg per day.

In terms of health, 100 mg of D-bol isn't really any "healthier" than 30 mg of SD. Besides, as long as guys aren't dmbasses and proplery cycle their products (basically be responsible AAS users), the risks are no greater than with other oral AAS. This is generally why it is recommended that Products like Super DMZ and Methadrol be limited to 4-6 weeks. Eve then, the body has a relatvely easy time dealing with it. Many guys today dramatically exagerate the danger of liver toxicity. Of course, I am NOT saying the liver shouldn't be cared for, but this modern idea which has permeated the net, which says all orals need to be limited to 4-6 week cycles, is complete bullshit. A drug like Anadrol, which is known to be one of the most toxic traditional oral AAS, was made to be used for several "MONTHS" straight! In 1960, when the drug was first released, it was used long-term to treat conditions such as anemia and osteoperosis. Patients would use between 50-150 mg/day for many months and this went on for decades in the medical community. In reality, a drug like D-bol could be run for 6 fucking months at 30-40 mg/day and 999/1000 times the user will be 100% fine (in terms of liver recovery)...they certainly won't die.

Way to many guys over-exagerate the dangers of liver toxivity on today's BB'ing boards. It wasn't that long ago that some BB'rs would run 100-200 mg of Anadrol and 100-200 mg of D-bol PER DAY for 2-4 months! Back in the 80's and even the 90's guys would eat D-bol like fucking candy...eating 100 mg per day or more for long periods of time. The confirmed cases of actual liver failure from D-bol are VERY low, despite the many 1000's of users who abused D-bol for years over a period of decades. I know of one man who was an amatuer BB'r back in the 80's, who used 100 mg+ of D-bol and 100 mg+ of Winstrol per day for 18 months straight. Despite all the warning signs, he eventually went into liver failure and died, but this was not until he remained at this dosage for OVER 18 months. It is very likely he was probably occasionally using other orals on top of that too. Keep in mind that before he finally experienced liver failure, he had been eating D-bol like we drink water for many years. It was not until late in his BB'ing career that he finally pushed his liver over the limit and killed himself....fucking dumbass.

The point is that 4-6 week of SD use ina healthy person isn't shit...certainly not enough to cause any long-term liver damage. We have now had HUGE amounts of people since 2005 purchase SD (it is likely that 100,000's of bottles have been sold world-wide). How many people have died from SD? I think maybe 1-2...and in these cases there were extenuating circumstances, such as the person taking huge doses for long periods of time, while getting hammered at the bar every night. One of them may even have occured in somene who had pre-existing issues. I have not yet seen one legitimate case of SD killing a healthy person...or even of causing permanent liver failure. Way more people have had problems with Anadrol over the years.

Now that we have good on-cycle support products available for purchase....and users are more educated than ever when it comes to protecting the liver and especially the lipid profile, our ability to stay safe has only increased.
                          Last edited by Mike Arnold; November 21st, 2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Yeah, what Mike said.
                            BlackStone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
                            PrimeNutrition 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck

Comment

You just gotta love Mike's posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X