Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARLORD MYOSTATIN INHIBITOR BY CHAOTIC LABZ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARLORD MYOSTATIN INHIBITOR BY CHAOTIC LABZ???

Anyone have any experience with this? A few people swear by it but i can't find any logs on it.
    SEMPER FI DO OR DIE! PLATOON 3106 ANGELS OF DEATH!

I checked out the web site and plugged in the ingredients into the search engine. What came up were chemical sites describing the ingredients as toxic substances (at least the first 4-5 ingredients).

Take a look at the labels and research the ingredients.

Looks a bit disconcerting.

Comment

Originally posted by locoelvis View Post
      Anyone have any experience with this? A few people swear by it but i can't find any logs on it.
      If you're going to use a myo inhibitor, your much better off using a real myo inhibitor, such as Follistatin. I have heard some of the other inhibitors are also very good, but have no personal experience with them.

The other day I decided to use my last bottle of Folli, which had been in my fridge for a few months. I decided to try to newer method of administration, in which you inject the full 1 mg at one time, followed by a 7 day wait period and then repeat. In is now 3 days since the injection and I am up 3 lbs. I notice a distinct difference, which has nothing to do with diet or anything else.

I severely doubt any OTC/supplement company myo inhibitors are very effective.

Comment

off topic..... but is that the new way to use it? cuz i still have 1 bottle from the 3 i had. when i used the other 2 i didnt get much from em....
        http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
          off topic..... but is that the new way to use it? cuz i still have 1 bottle from the 3 i had. when i used the other 2 i didnt get much from em....
          You might as well throw those bottles in the trash....as you got your vials from the 2nd batch GenX made, which was improperly compounded. No one got any gains from that batch, including myself. It wasn't real folli. The 1st batch GenX sold, which was logged by myself and few others here, worked very, very well. The 1st batch was also improplery dosed in the customer's favor, as the manufacturer accidentally put 5 mg in each vial (instead of 1 mg), which was 5X as much Folli as it was supposed to contain. That is why all of us were gaining about 10 lbs in 10 days.

As for your vials...dumpster. Sorry, but you never gotto use real Folli.

Comment

its a wast of money your better off do a few real good cycle
            unless you get the real thing witch is very hard to get the only way Ive seen people get it, is by knowing some one at the pharma companies.
            99.99% of website pushing this peptide is bull shit you are not going to get great gains off 50-$80 peptide products.

Comment

I'm only familiar with follistatin. Myostatin is essential to joint and tendon health. Your muscles may be able to grow larger but at the same time, your tendons will lose elasticity and become brittle and more easily strained (the likely hood of injury increases greatly). If you plan on inhibiting it, I'd highly recommend some GH and some serious joint care supplements to help counter balance the sides of the myostatin inhibitor.

Comment

Working...
              X