Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

ProHormones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProHormones

Hi guys, excuse my lack of knowledge as I am a drug free body builder (no Prohormones) and will be for foreseeable future. But if I was to take ProHormones (Legal) how effective would it be, obvilously not as much as gear. Any progress pics of before and after?

Thanks
    YEAH BUDDY !

Sorry did you just call yourself a bodybuilder LO FUCKIN L
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by MuscleMad12 View Post
      Hi guys, excuse my lack of knowledge as I am a drug free body builder (no Prohormones) and will be for foreseeable future. But if I was to take ProHormones (Legal) how effective would it be, obvilously not as much as gear. Any progress pics of before and after?

Thanks

there is some very mild ones and very strong ones, Its not uncommon for someone to have high strength gains and pack on some mass. I know several people including myself that have put on 20 + pounds using PH. Iron Mag Labs makes everything, check out there forums and website, and I am sure you will get all the answers you are looking for. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Pieball9 View Post
        Sorry did you just call yourself a bodybuilder LO FUCKIN L
        okay training for bodybuilder. I did it to make sure people knew that wasn't using it for other sports or powerlifting.
        YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Originally posted by brutalermensch View Post
          there is some very mild ones and very strong ones, Its not uncommon for someone to have high strength gains and pack on some mass. I know several people including myself that have put on 20 + pounds using PH. Iron Mag Labs makes everything, check out there forums and website, and I am sure you will get all the answers you are looking for. Hope this helps.
          Cheers man will do. 20 pounds fuck thats good.
          YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Many PH's and Designer steroids are quite strong. Some are stronger than traditional steroids.
            All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

PHs are always fun, keep this in mind there is not a manufacture in USA that will touch a compound for dietary supplement use. So the PHs that are still out on the market are being made out of some guys garage so you never know how dirty the product is if your going to go that rout midas well juice.

Comment

yea there are some ph's that are pretty powerfull out there,i once gained 26lbs off of one

Comment

Originally posted by LouisG271 View Post
                  yea there are some ph's that are pretty powerfull out there,i once gained 26lbs off of one
                  26lbs you shitting me?
                  YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Originally posted by dicedup View Post
                    PHs are always fun, keep this in mind there is not a manufacture in USA that will touch a compound for dietary supplement use. So the PHs that are still out on the market are being made out of some guys garage so you never know how dirty the product is if your going to go that rout midas well juice.
                    This is incorrect. Many manufacturers of PH's and DS's are produced in GMP facilities.
                    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by MuscleMad12 View Post
                      26lbs you shitting me?
                      yup
                      Last edited by Heisenberg.; July 22, 2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Ive Been reading about alot of prohormones (for example the IML products) I hear some people say you should run test as a base? Do you have to or can you run for example Halo extreme by itself? (Or does each product vary?)

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelin215 View Post
                          Ive Been reading about alot of prohormones (for example the IML products) I hear some people say you should run test as a base? Do you have to or can you run for example Halo extreme by itself? (Or does each product vary?)
                          Either way is fine. I personally prefer a test base myself.

Comment

Okay, here's my stupid question...

What's the difference between a designer steroid and a PH? Or are they both the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                              Okay, here's my stupid question...

What's the difference between a designer steroid and a PH? Or are they both the same thing?
                              A PH has to undergo a conversion once ingested. Halodrol for example converts to oral turinabol.

A designer is already an active compound like dimethazine or methylstenbolone. Its basically an active steroid.

Comment

Working...
                              X