Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

ProHormones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that Heavy, good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
      A PH has to undergo a conversion once ingested. Halodrol for example converts to oral turinabol.

A designer is already an active compound like dimethazine or methylstenbolone. Its basically an active steroid.
      I now have a question for you or anyone else; whats a good started PH?
      YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Originally posted by MuscleMad12 View Post
        HALO EXTREME™ - Pro-Anabolic Complex

-Comparable to Gaspari Halodrol-50
        -Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
        -Increases Strength & Hardness
        -Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
        -Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking or cutting cycles

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/halo-extreme/
        All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

HALO EXTREME™ - Pro-Anabolic Complex

-Comparable to Gaspari Halodrol-50
          -Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
          -Increases Strength & Hardness
          -Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
          -Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking or cutting cycles

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/halo-extreme/
          Thanks bro, this stuff is very hard to source over here in the UK though.
          YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Thanks bro, this stuff is very hard to source over here in the UK though.
            You could try Orbit

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...o-extreme.html
            All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Most of these will now be banned and scheduled drugs --- not to mention the superdrols, halos, and tbols were quite toxic and harsh.

Luckily some things like Androsterone (AndroHard) and 11-Ketotestosterone (AndroLean) are still able to stay alive through the ban for now.

These products are not liver toxic, and can be ran for longer periods of time opposed to harsher compounds. YOu may want to look into AndroSeries if you want a "stepping stone" into hormones....

Feel free to ask me any questions.

-Matt
              Professional Body Mechanic
              www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

I live in the UK so they arnt banning much atm as they are banning stuff like jack3d for some stupid reason but hey i aint complaining.
                YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Hardcore Labs Epidrol - Run for 4 weeks at 10/20/20/30/30/30/30. 30/30/30/30/30/30/30. 30/30/30/30/30/40/40. 40/40/40/40/40/40/40.
                  or
                  H Roid - 4 Weeks. 25/25/25/25/25/25/25. 25/25/25/25/25/50/50. 50/50/50/50/50/50/50. 50/50/50/50/50/50/50.

BBS Complete PCT - 5 in the morning, 5 at night the day starting in the 3rd week, finishing 2 weeks after cycle stops.

Perfect Cycle - 2 caps daily starting 1 full week before the cycle starts. finish at end of cycle.

Tribulis - Start on 3rd week into cycle with 2 caps in morning and 2 caps at night. Finish at end of PCT.

thoughts?
                  YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Hardcore Labs Epidrol - Run for 4 weeks at 10/20/20/30/30/30/30. 30/30/30/30/30/30/30. 30/30/30/30/30/40/40. 40/40/40/40/40/40/40.
                    or
                    H Roid - 4 Weeks. 25/25/25/25/25/25/25. 25/25/25/25/25/50/50. 50/50/50/50/50/50/50. 50/50/50/50/50/50/50.

BBS Complete PCT - 5 in the morning, 5 at night the day starting in the 3rd week, finishing 2 weeks after cycle stops.

Perfect Cycle - 2 caps daily starting 1 full week before the cycle starts. finish at end of cycle.

Tribulis - Start on 3rd week into cycle with 2 caps in morning and 2 caps at night. Finish at end of PCT.

thoughts?

do I really need an anti estrogen? I thought so but others said yes and some say no? The above cycle costs £161.
                    YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Double Post sorry
                      YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

or

thoughts?

do I really need an anti estrogen? I thought so but others said yes and some say no? The above cycle costs £161.
                        I rather skip the trib and rely on Testosterone COnversion Factor-1 (DAA) and Sustain Alpha Gel --- this stuff has been proven through blood work to initiate FAST LH and FSH recovery leading to higher T levels FAST

-Matt
                        www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Porter View Post
                          I rather skip the trib and rely on Testosterone COnversion Factor-1 (DAA) and Sustain Alpha Gel --- this stuff has been proven through blood work to initiate FAST LH and FSH recovery leading to higher T levels FAST

-Matt
                          Are those products you talk about, proven testosterone enhancers that do not supress natty T?

Comment

Originally posted by Iwanttobebig View Post
                            Are those products you talk about, proven testosterone enhancers that do not supress natty T?

No -- they work to stimulate GnRH through LH and FSH augmentation.

They will increase testosterone endogenously and rather quickly and make you feel good too.

-Matt
                            www.MPASUPPS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Porter View Post
                              No -- they work to stimulate GnRH through LH and FSH augmentation.

They will increase testosterone endogenously and rather quickly and make you feel good too.

-Matt
                              Can you give a link to these products?

Comment

I am taking Trenavar for a first time cycle & Epistane... getting good results. dropped about 12 lbs of fat and added around 14lbs so far of muscle. I am not a big guy though and have never done anything, so it may be easier for me add weight/muscle this way. I am about 3.5 weeks into a 6 week cycle.

I have my next cycle planned and bought for, and Halo is one of the things I will be running, but I wanted to start light and Trenavar was supposed to be light and I was told very mild compared to some of what is out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X