Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

ProHormones

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Iwanttobebig View Post
    Can you give a link to these products?
    Testosterone Conversion Factor-1


    Sustain Alpha Gel


    You will like the effects.

    -Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Dewman View Post
      I am taking Trenavar for a first time cycle & Epistane... getting good results. dropped about 12 lbs of fat and added around 14lbs so far of muscle. I am not a big guy though and have never done anything, so it may be easier for me add weight/muscle this way. I am about 3.5 weeks into a 6 week cycle.

      I have my next cycle planned and bought for, and Halo is one of the things I will be running, but I wanted to start light and Trenavar was supposed to be light and I was told very mild compared to some of what is out there.

      Trenavar seems wayyy underdosed and would need to be taken in the 150-200 mg/day range to get good effects....at that rate its quite expensive.


      For cheaper ---- I like tRENazone (tyopical dienelone) with an androgen like AndroHard for DHT

      -Matt
      Professional Body Mechanic
      www.MPASUPPS.com

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Dewman View Post
        I am taking Trenavar for a first time cycle & Epistane... getting good results. dropped about 12 lbs of fat and added around 14lbs so far of muscle. I am not a big guy though and have never done anything, so it may be easier for me add weight/muscle this way. I am about 3.5 weeks into a 6 week cycle.

        I have my next cycle planned and bought for, and Halo is one of the things I will be running, but I wanted to start light and Trenavar was supposed to be light and I was told very mild compared to some of what is out there.
        Great to here about the results! But have never done anything (if your talking training) why the hell did you jump straight onto PH?
        YEAH BUDDY !

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
          HALO EXTREME™ - Pro-Anabolic Complex






          -Comparable to Gaspari Halodrol-50
          -Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
          -Increases Strength & Hardness
          -Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
          -Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking or cutting cycles

          http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/halo-extreme/

          On the website they list the following 8 wk cycle:

          PRODUCTS NEEDED:
          Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
          Anabolic-Matrix ** - 1 bottle
          Ultra Male ** - 1 bottle
          Advanced Cycle Support ** - 1 bottle
          E-Control ** - 1 bottle

          ----------------------------------

          FIRST 4 WEEKS:
          Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
          Anabolic-Matrix ** - 2 caps daily
          Ultra Male ** - 1 cap daily
          Advanced Cycle Support ** - 2 caps daily

          ----------------------------------

          LAST 4 WEEKS:
          Anabolic-Matrix ** - 2 caps daily
          Ultra Male ** - 1 cap daily
          Advanced Cycle Support ** - 2 caps daily
          E-Control ** - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

          Would this be a good route to go with for a first time user? Is there a better matrix of cycle support/PCT to follow in terms of effectiveness? Also, in terms of overall cycle cost, is the stack better? I'd like to keep the cost as low as possible, but don't want to sell myself short in terms of cycle support/PCT.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by bfalk65 View Post
            On the website they list the following 8 wk cycle:

            PRODUCTS NEEDED:
            Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
            Anabolic-Matrix ** - 1 bottle
            Ultra Male ** - 1 bottle
            Advanced Cycle Support ** - 1 bottle
            E-Control ** - 1 bottle

            ----------------------------------

            FIRST 4 WEEKS:
            Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
            Anabolic-Matrix ** - 2 caps daily
            Ultra Male ** - 1 cap daily
            Advanced Cycle Support ** - 2 caps daily

            ----------------------------------

            LAST 4 WEEKS:
            Anabolic-Matrix ** - 2 caps daily
            Ultra Male ** - 1 cap daily
            Advanced Cycle Support ** - 2 caps daily
            E-Control ** - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

            Would this be a good route to go with for a first time user? Is there a better matrix of cycle support/PCT to follow in terms of effectiveness? Also, in terms of overall cycle cost, is the stack better? I'd like to keep the cost as low as possible, but don't want to sell myself short in terms of cycle support/PCT.
            The stack will work fine and you can use my 15% off code or you could buy bulk and have several cycles at a reduced cost.

            They have a buy 3 get 1 free on the same product plus 15% off if you use the heavyiron15 discount code.

            I would buy 4 Halo Extreme AND one complete Halo stack.

            This would easily get you 4-5 complete cycles at the lowest cost and you would have the option of increasing the Halo dose if you want more effect. Most guys report 3 caps daily to be the sweet spot on Halo Extreme.
            All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by MuscleMad12 View Post
              Great to here about the results! But have never done anything (if your talking training) why the hell did you jump straight onto PH?
              I was training (late) at 37. Went for a couple of years, then injuries kept me away for nearly 2 years. Not a "bodybuilder" perse, but started on 40mg per day of Trenavar (20mg am then 20 more pm) and Epistane (at recommended doses)
              Lost 20+lbs of fat and gained over 15lbs of muscle.

              I logged it here on MD:
              http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ewman-Trenavar

              Cost me just under $100 for the Trenavar & $40 for the Epistane.

              Doing Trenazone/Halo for my next one in November. (The cost of this was nearly identical to to Trenavar/Epistane... maybe $20 less for the Trenazone)
              This was a great first/base run for me with prohormones. I am not the size of a lot of these guys in here though, so maybe that is why it works on me at 40mg... very well.
              May also be that I am 41 going on 42.

              Either way, I figured if I was doing something for the very first time (any kind of chemical enhancement)... it is just smart to start on the bottom floor and work your way up... why waste an opportunity to get gains out of something some people are beyond... if you can!? Can always move up... hard to move down.

              Comment


              • #37
                need alittle help just wondering about some good Bulking PH that won't aromatize if possible. been looking at a few but i don't want anything too harsh

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
                  need alittle help just wondering about some good Bulking PH that won't aromatize if possible. been looking at a few but i don't want anything too harsh

                  YOu would probably fare well with Topical AndroEnhance w/ something like mechabol at 100 mgs a day. Run for 6 weeks.

                  -Matt
                  Professional Body Mechanic
                  www.MPASUPPS.com

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Woah how is this thread still going?
                    YEAH BUDDY !

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X