Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

First Pro-hormone Cycle Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pro-hormone Cycle Thoughts?

Hardcore Labs Epidrol - Run for 4 weeks at 10/20/20/30/30/30/30. 30/30/30/30/30/30/30. 30/30/30/30/30/40/40. 40/40/40/40/40/40/40.
    or
    H Roid - 4 Weeks. 25/25/25/25/25/25/25. 25/25/25/25/25/50/50. 50/50/50/50/50/50/50. 50/50/50/50/50/50/50.

BBS Complete PCT - 5 in the morning, 5 at night the day starting in the 3rd week, finishing 2 weeks after cycle stops.

Perfect Cycle - 2 caps daily starting 1 full week before the cycle starts. finish at end of cycle.

Tribulis - Start on 3rd week into cycle with 2 caps in morning and 2 caps at night. Finish at end of PCT.

Is an Anti Estrogen needed for a deemed 'weaker' PH?

H-Roid or Epidrol give me better results?

Thoughts?

YEAH BUDDY !

go with h roid

Comment

I'll be interested in following your progress. I preffer to go straight to dbol and test vs prohormones myself.

Comment

Originally posted by chrome View Post
        I'll be interested in following your progress. I preffer to go straight to dbol and test vs prohormones myself.
        Fair enough, thought i'd ease my way in. Wont be doing the cycle for a few months yet. Why do you choose that over pro-hormones, any particular reason apart from results?

Originally posted by LouisG271 View Post
        go with h roid
        Yeah thats what I was thinking!
        YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

lol shit,my first ph was tren+epistane

Comment

To be honest how bad would be if I jumped straight into a stronger PH? Because many speculate but until 1st hand experience you don't know what what are your guys thoughts?
            YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

id go with super dmz

Comment

Originally posted by LouisG271 View Post
                id go with super dmz
                Looks great, the only issue is I live in the UK so have to buy stuff overhere because the government screw you with income tax especially from the USA.
                YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Working...
                X