Trenavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trenavar

has anyone used this?... says it converts to trenbolone http://phfsupplements.com/trenavar.html

PHF is a pretty solid company. I would expect the description to be correct.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

GTG!!!
      Seek Him and know Him. Jeremiah 29:13-14

Comment

I got Oral tren from GP that i am dying to try they say its so strong you can only be on for 2 weeks at like one pill a day lol.
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

PHF is a group of the biggest and shadiest fucks in the industry.

I repped for them for a year, they're shit.

Comment

Originally posted by farrellzach View Post
            PHF is a group of the biggest and shadiest fucks in the industry.

I repped for them for a year, they're shit.
            Seriously? Any examples you care to share?
            All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

I'm in for this as well.
              Seek Him and know Him. Jeremiah 29:13-14

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                Seriously? Any examples you care to share?
                Remember boladrol? Well the liquid test samples they sent out were very real. The first few packs they sent out were real. After that they were bunk. And PHF knew it and willingly continued to sell them. They knew the raws were totally bunk or severely underdosed and pushed the product like it was God's gift. The majority of those PHF supplement products were a joke. Trenavar, MENTabolan, etc all are faked for the most part. They sent out the good stuff for review and delete the poor reviews.

They also own the Purity Solutions that sponsors on their board. They're not the separate company that they claim (if they still do, I'm banned from there).

I really wish I would've screenshot all the shit I read in the mod/rep forums over there. The original mods were all cool as fuck, the reps were all shady. That's when I bailed. They started beef on PM with multiple sponsors for no reason, and I backed the other guys. I stepped down as a rep saying I couldn't support a company that push fake product and acted like children on forums. So they banned me on their board.

Comment

Wow, that's crazy. I have never heard any of that.

Comment

wow good thing I asked before I decided to get some.

Comment

I have been using shredded labs RIZEN- which is epi and trenavar. 30 mg each- so trenavar is low dose. But I have been making good gains- I am hardening up - feel Like a rock all over.

Comment

Working...
                      X