Osta-** Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Ive heard of guys running it for 12 weeks. Is this the optimal cycle length? trying to figure out how much to order.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thanks man will do.

Leave a comment:

• heavyiron
    replied
    I would train for a month or so before jumping on anything. May as well get over the initial soreness so you can really step things up a notch once you use a PED.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Question bout Osta_**. Im coming off a long layoff from the gym, would it be a good idea to run osta ** to get a jump start back in the game? also should it only be ran at 20mg a day?

Leave a comment:

• heavyiron
    replied
    I prefer a carb cycle myself brother.

Leave a comment:

• ZyklonB
    replied
    Thx for the input HI...so got one other question...would you suggest staying on keto for the course of the Osta or would I see better results by going back more of a lean bulk diet? Goals still are fat loss, fat loss and more fat loss.

Leave a comment:

• heavyiron
    replied
    That is exactly my experience. Virtually zero water retention.

Leave a comment:

• ZyklonB
    started a topic Osta-** Question

Osta-** Question

I just came off a cycle of Super DMZ 2.0. Been on a keto diet for the past month, total focus is leaning out, losing fat, retaining muscle. Started on Osta-** for the next weeks, replacement for PCT. The DMZ bloated the crap outta me, but I'm hoping that Osta will not have that effect.

From what I have read, it's great for leaning out and doesn't induce water retention...thoughts on this?
Working...
X