Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-STEN **~Pure Methylstenbolone

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M-STEN **~Pure Methylstenbolone

    M-STEN ** - Pro-Anabolic Compound



    M-STEN ** is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule. The raw materials were manufactured at a pharmaceutical company and then assembled in a GMP and FDA approved facility. Mass spectrometry has verified the purity and proven that M-STEN ** does NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination. This product is the real deal. No other previous Methylsten product has ever been this pure!

    Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

    The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

    >>>IronMagLabsBodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten **

    - Increases Lean Muscle Mass
    - Increases Strength & Power
    - Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
    - Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
    - No Bloating or Water Retention
    - 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule

    Please visit Henryv's blog on Methylstenbolone for a great article.

    >>> http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohorm...yl-stenbolone/
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.


  • #2
    Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
    M-STEN ** - Pro-Anabolic Compound



    M-STEN ** is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule. The raw materials were manufactured at a pharmaceutical company and then assembled in a GMP and FDA approved facility. Mass spectrometry has verified the purity and proven that M-STEN ** does NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination. This product is the real deal. No other previous Methylsten product has ever been this pure!

    Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

    The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

    >>>IronMagLabsBodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten **

    - Increases Lean Muscle Mass
    - Increases Strength & Power
    - Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
    - Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
    - No Bloating or Water Retention
    - 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule

    Please visit Henryv's blog on Methylstenbolone for a great article.

    >>> http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohorm...yl-stenbolone/
    So i guess it would be wise to get a Liv-52 or something for when you are taking this right?
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
      So i guess it would be wise to get a Liv-52 or something for when you are taking this right?
      Yes sir.

      ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT **™

      Liver/Organ/Lipid Support Formula




      -Complete 'On Cycle' Prohormone Support
      -Protects the Liver & Major Organs
      -Improves Lipid Profiles
      -Decreases Blood Pressure
      -Prostate Support


      [VIEW LABEL]
      All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

      Comment


      • #4
        It's a methylated oral so you'll actually want something that contain TUDCA. From what I've read, Milk Thistle does nothing for methylated orals. However, it does depend on how extreme your cycle is. The longer the duration or the higher the dose the more your need. If you're doing a conservative cycle of 4 weeks at 10-20mg, you shouldn't need it.
        Seek Him and know Him. Jeremiah 29:13-14

        Comment


        • #5
          NAC however is also very helpful for both Methylated and non-methylated oral cycles. So, the above would be a good product regardless.
          Seek Him and know Him. Jeremiah 29:13-14

          Comment


          • #6
            Good stuff. might have to give this a go.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
              Yes sir.

              ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT **™

              Liver/Organ/Lipid Support Formula




              -Complete 'On Cycle' Prohormone Support
              -Protects the Liver & Major Organs
              -Improves Lipid Profiles
              -Decreases Blood Pressure
              -Prostate Support


              [VIEW LABEL]
              I think i will get this. Seems good even for when you are not on cycle.
              "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

              Comment


              • #8
                IML really did great job with this one. When it is said that this steroid is stronger than both Anadrol and Dianbol for building muscle, you are reading the truth. On top of that, with so little stability and reliability in the UGL market, not only is there a place one can go to get a "STRONGER" oral steroid than ANYTHING you will find on the blackmarket, but you are gauranteed to get a product that is 100% legitmate...properly synthesized, correctly dosed, and devoid of harmful pollutants or other unwanted garbage.

                You are NOT going to find this on the black market. The closest comparison to this would be a prescription version of Anadrol, but even then, this stuff is more potent..and not because I or anyone else says so, but because it is a 100% confirmable fact...proven by U.S steroid reserachers over 50 years ago.

                The great thing about this stuff is no one has to use a sales pitch to earn sales...they only have to tell the truth....and that is not all. In addition to the above, it is also 100% legal AND DIRT CHEAP! Tell me, where else can you find something similar? You can't.

                Comment


                • #9
                  if you had prostate issues with superdrol would this product not be in my best interest?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i heard/read that the effective dose range was 10-15mg per day, and that much over that amount was pretty harsh. other products that i have seen with Methylstenbolone were dosed at 3-5mg per capsule.
                    anyone have input on this and if this is correct why is iml's m-sten dosed so high.
                    just curious.
                    i am going to use Methylstenbolone soon and i am curious about dosing.
                    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      M-STEN is best at 20-30mg daily.
                      All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by treed View Post
                        i heard/read that the effective dose range was 10-15mg per day, and that much over that amount was pretty harsh. other products that i have seen with Methylstenbolone were dosed at 3-5mg per capsule.
                        anyone have input on this and if this is correct why is iml's m-sten dosed so high.
                        just curious.
                        i am going to use Methylstenbolone soon and i am curious about dosing.
                        Untrue. The companies who told you that are the ones who don't want to spend the amount of cash it takes to make a proplery dosed product. Like H.I. said, 20-30 mg per day is about right for this drug, but in my opinion, I can even see it being used at 40 mg per day for 4-6 weeks (some impressive gains should be witnessed at 40 mg daily for 6 weeks). By almost all accounts, this drug is significantly less harsh than SD from a side effects standpoint, when used at equal dosages.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          understood.

                          let me ask you this; if i am using oral tren and stacking stenbolone with it would the 20-30mgs per day dosing still be right? or should i use less when stacking with another oral such as tren.
                          The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                            Untrue. The companies who told you that are the ones who don't want to spend the amount of cash it takes to make a proplery dosed product. Like H.I. said, 20-30 mg per day is about right for this drug, but in my opinion, I can even see it being used at 40 mg per day for 4-6 weeks (some impressive gains should be witnessed at 40 mg daily for 6 weeks). By almost all accounts, this drug is significantly less harsh than SD from a side effects standpoint, when used at equal dosages.
                            Is it more or less toxic than anadrol? SD was brutal for me. Made me feel terrible and gave me the only bloody nose I ever got in my life. I was so scared

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              SD is probably the most reported DS as far as negative problems but it is individualistic to the user.
                              All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X