4-Andro ** Duration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-Andro ** Duration

Cant really find any info on how long this could be run, 4 weeks seems too short at 4 caps a day since it isn't methylated. 6 weeks maybe?
    Training Log

6 weeks is perfectly fine brother.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Thanks heavy, is an AI such as formeron needed throughout cycle? I have a bottle on hand and also nolvadex. I love formeron, that shit works great
      Training Log

Comment

I doubt you will need an AI at all.
        All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Alright good deal man, so I shouldnt expect aromization too much with the product? I noticed it showed how it's properties were showing an estrogenic effect also. I usually don't have a hard time with tenderness or puffiness around the nipples, but it can happen depending on my diet. Just checking with ya, so no other supplements are needed throughout except the usual cycle support for lipids, etc.? I will use either clomid or nolvadex and daa for pct. This sound about right? I appreciate any feedback
          Training Log

Comment

Yup, a SERM for PCT and use on cycle support brother.

Comment

Alright man i'm ready to give this a go, got 4 bottles in the mail and starting it up in a couple weeks. Thanks for your help
              Training Log

Comment

how did it go?

Comment

It was good. I only ran it for 6 weeks with nothing else. I believe if you did this with trenabol or something else it would make for a really good stack. I held a bit of water with it but after I came off cycle it went down. I would recommend it again, this time I would add something else to the mix however. Thinking I might stack trenabol with it just for feelin good and libido safety. Try it out and see. If you are wondering, I put on about 10 lbs in a six week period- with no diet or training change at all. So that should tell you a little something. Bodyfat % stayed the same and 10 lbs and felt good throughout the cycle. I would say it was pretty decent.
                  Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by CMC191 View Post
                    It was good. I only ran it for 6 weeks with nothing else. I believe if you did this with trenabol or something else it would make for a really good stack. I held a bit of water with it but after I came off cycle it went down. I would recommend it again, this time I would add something else to the mix however. Thinking I might stack trenabol with it just for feelin good and libido safety. Try it out and see. If you are wondering, I put on about 10 lbs in a six week period- with no diet or training change at all. So that should tell you a little something. Bodyfat % stayed the same and 10 lbs and felt good throughout the cycle. I would say it was pretty decent.
                    how about this new derma tren? supposedly bypasses the liver

Comment

Never heard of it.. what company is it from?
                      Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by CMC191 View Post
                        Never heard of it.. what company is it from?
                        its from olympus labs

Comment

Working...
                        X