trenabol dosage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trenabol dosage

I'm seeing logs of people using 4 caps of the new trenabol from blackstone. I have used tren ace at 250mg/week in the past so i'm wondering what dosage of this should be equivalent or so? 2 caps, 4 caps? Just curious. I did fine with 250mg a week with tren ace so I would want someone of the same effects mg to mg wise.
    Training Log

somewhere in the 40-60 mg range seems to be the sweet spot. 30 was too low, but 40 did wonders for me.
    "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

Apie any stomach discomfort with any of these orals?
      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
        Apie any stomach discomfort with any of these orals?
        none, but i'm kind of atypical when it comes to orals. i get no bad side effects, and even my liver enzymes stay put. i've heard others claiming they had stomach pains though. the only thing i got from this one was mild aggression.
        "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

Alright thanks, I appreciate it! I know sometimes the bottle will tell you a certain suggested dosage but it does not give the full effect as it could. i.e. halo extreme says 2 caps but 3-4 caps is perfect!
          Training Log

Comment

Trenabol should be run between 3-4 caps daily IMHO.

TRENABOL

(IN STOCK NOW!)

BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = HEAVY10

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

i'm about 4-5 days into it, and i'm on 4 a day.. i have had stomach issues on tren in the past, and on superdrol, but so far on this i haven't had any issues.
              once i'm about 2-3 weeks in i'll see how i like it, might up it from 4 weeks to 6..

or 8...

so far so good though. i'll keep poking by with updates.

Comment

Working...
              X