Halo and Clen??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo and Clen??

I'm about to start another go with halo for the next 6 weeks. I always take this around this time each year, great for leaning up and getting a little size on before the summer. However, I was wanting some of your feedback on if clenbuterol could be ran with it or should I let halo e do its thing and then throw the clen in after or with pct? My diet for 10 weeks is usually protein 300, carbs 300, and fat around 100gm or below. As the weeks go by I will drop the carbs by 50gms until I get to around 150gms and up my protein and fat intake just a little bit. Anybody have any experience with clen and a prohormone or do you just do each by itself. I have ran clen before, but it was solo and it took the fat off great. Opinions please.
    Stats are :
    222 lbs
    6'1
    bf% 13-14
    28 years old
    Training Log

i see no problems with running them together. i've done it before with good results.
    "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

Good deal, is there a typical way you ran it? Last time I ramped up the clen for 2 weeks then took 2 weeks off and repeated, etc... I have heard different views/opinions on the best way to take clen. I know some people run it all the way through until they are done with it, and they use benadryl or some sort of beta-receptor blocker so your body doesn't get used to it, have you heard of this method? Is this something to look into, or just stick with 2 on 2 off and repeat?
      Training Log

Comment

i just use the 2 on while pyramiding up, then 2 off method. using benedryl slows the downregulation of the beta receptors, allowing clen to work for longer before desensitization, but that can put a big strain on your heart/CV system. just stick with the 2 on 2 off.
        "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

Alright thanks!
          Training Log

Comment

Working...
          X