1 ad or 4 ad with testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 ad or 4 ad with testosterone

If you are running testosterone and add 1-ad by iron man labs or 4ad will it increase your testosterone levels? What added effect will it have if taken with testosterone?

why do you want to stack with another testosterone product? Get another product from ironmaglabs or blackstone. Just curious.
    Training Log

Comment

I want test levels to be as high as possible but I'm in a situation where I can only take dose of test prescribed by doc right now.

Comment

ahh, gotcha. I tried 4ad a few cycles back and it seemed to help with libido. I did not get test levels checked however, so I cannot comment too much on if it will substantially increase it but it should help improve / increase with it even more so when you are already using low dose test. Just my opinion. 1 ad should also bump up test levels, but once again I have never tried this product so I am not sure the difference the two provide from one another. I know you will get a little more water retention from 4 ad because it can convert to estrogen a little where as the 1ad is going to be drier gains. Or so I hear. Any other feedback fellas?
        Training Log

Comment

Thanks makes sense. I will definitely try that out then.

Comment

Working...
          X