Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

AMS Anabolic Growth Kit - 8 Week Cycle Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMS Anabolic Growth Kit - 8 Week Cycle Review

Going into this cycle my intent is to carry out a leaner bulk. I will be lifting 6 days per week with cardio being involved in no more than 15 minutes per day. I will rely on my diet and consistent exercise to keep me lean during this 8 week cycle. I am currently 186lbs and hoping to post numbers somewhere near 195-200lbs towards the end of this cycle with minimal fat gain! I will be updating every Sunday, as Sunday being my off day I can further review on my week and workouts I had done while giving you an idea on any weight changes and increases in strength as well. Again, I probably wont include daily reviews, just highlight any important changes I undergo during cycle or through my PCT on a weekly basis.

Cycle:
    1-AD 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
    Deca 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
    4-AD 0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Additional Supplements:
    Amino Linx
    Dark Matter
    Whey Protein
    Vitargo Carb Complex
    OptiMen Multi
    Fish Oil
    Glucosamine
    Taurine
    Melatonin
    Cycle Support 2.0

PCT:
    FRL Reboot
    AiSports DAA Powder
    Green Tea Extract
    Trans-Resveratrol

I will begin my cycle tomorrow on 9/22/2014 and will be posting at the 1 month mark 10/22/2014 and the 2 month mark 11/21/2014. This is set to be a 2 month cycle if all goes as planned, any changes to this will be posted onto the log! Quick thanks to Advanced Muscle Science for giving me this opportunity to receive and review their products.

Felt today was note worthy. I was sort of skeptical about doing back today because I had tweaked it a little during a basketball game so I wasn't sure how it would hold up. Started going to work in the gym and ended up going for my record on deadlift before it was all over. I hit a new max with a clean pull on 350, that's 5lbs up just 2 weeks in, I'll take it!

Comment

Hold on... You cleaned 350? Or you pulled (deadlifted) 350...
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
        Hold on... You cleaned 350? Or you pulled (deadlifted) 350...
        Oh no no no didn't clean 350!! That would be freaking impressive to say the least. I was saying I had a clean pull meaning I stayed in good form and technique on my deadlift. Sorry, I suppose gym terminology may be different elsewhere. That's what my and my lifting partner would say so I posted those words without thinking I might need to clarify. I apologize, but yes it meant deadlift.

Comment

No need to apologize man I figured that what you ment.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Had not thought about it but I did intend to post a before picture on here and then a picture at 1 month and a picture at 2 months. So here was the first picture from before the cycle. The date is 9/21 on the photo so I had taken this just 1 day before starting my cycle. Hopefully the next 2 pictures will be of worthy posting material! Stay tuned!

Comment

Keep us updated would like to see how it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by copper10 View Post
                Keep us updated would like to see how it goes!
                The updates will be coming every Sunday as a week review but I will also be posting anytime something bigger happens such as noticeable changes, maxes, weight change, etc... Sorry for the infrequent updates, once a week is a stretch. I'll try to post every 2-3 days if that would work better? I just can't pull off a daily in depth review, my time is limited. But I will do my best!!!

Comment

Week Three: Heading into this week I was feeling pretty driven knowing my changes should begin showing. Not that I was not driven the previous weeks, I was just a little more excited to start noticing the effects. My body has been looking a little thicker and more filled out, with the combination of high calories and the AMS products its bound to happen. The best thing I'm noticing is that my stomach and arms are starting to not only look thicker but a little more defined. My weight has went up about about 6lbs since week 1, putting me at 191lbs from my previous 184lbs.

Diet: Calorie intake is hanging around the 3200 mark consistently, sometimes more than that depending on if I eat out at all. Meals have been nice and lean with plenty of chicken and turkey (Love a good chef salad). As for the carbs/protein/fat ratio I'm aiming at a 45/35/20 mix to get plenty of my macros from the right sources to build lean muscle and also put on a little something extra for the bulk. My diet is clean and I try to stay away from the idea behind dirty bulks because my core is a difficult area to tone up once it is gone.

Workouts: Everyday in the gym is better than the one before it seems like. I always go in with an intense and energetic focus that drives me through the workout with what seems like no fatigue. My pre workouts are stimulant free so naturally I was worried about my energy and focus for the long days at the gym, but it seems that the 4AD being dosed pre workout plus the 1Andro and Decavol through the day is plenty enough to keep me going. Everyone keeps warning me about the 1Andro and the fatigue it brings with it, but I have yet to experience anything of the sort. As far as I am concerned: with plenty of sleep, drive, and determination I will be able to fight any fatigue that may arise.

Overall: I have to say I am rather pleased with the products this far. I was a bit skeptical at first as to what a stack like this might bring, but I am beginning to really see some good things. Granted its not dramatic gains that will make me the next Mr.O, but I am loving the results and am currently side effect free. Week 4 is about to be underway and I have nothing but positive to report at the moment. I have 5 weeks left on this cycle and I anxiously await what is to come. Hopefully I can avoid shutdown or fatigue like I have heard the horror stories about. I have not ever experienced them in past AMS cycles, but this is the longest one I have done so only time will tell if it is to good to be true. Wish Me Luck!!

Comment

Realized today that I had not reported my measurements on any review thus far. So here they are...

Upon starting my cycle:
                    Arms (16")
                    Calves (15.75")
                    Waist (32")
                    Neck (15.75")
                    Chest (39")

Current Measurements:
                    Arms (16.25")
                    Calves (15.95")
                    Waist (32.5")
                    Neck (15.75")
                    Chest (39.5")

Comment

Keep at it

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by WILL_I_AM View Post
                        The updates will be coming every Sunday as a week review but I will also be posting anytime something bigger happens such as noticeable changes, maxes, weight change, etc... Sorry for the infrequent updates, once a week is a stretch. I'll try to post every 2-3 days if that would work better? I just can't pull off a daily in depth review, my time is limited. But I will do my best!!!
                        Yea, I agree it would be time consuming to update everyday, just nice to see someone actually have a clean diet and provide pics to compare with what your describing in the log. Sounds like its working pretty good and starting to really hit its stride!!! Keep it up

Comment

Thanks for the support! This is one of the most helpful and welcoming forums I've ever been a part off! Week 4 progress picture will be coming next Sunday. I take the pics on my off day first thing in the morning so I can compare my changes without a massive pump going on. Helps make things a little more accurate I had hoped.

Comment

Week Four: This was probably my toughest week. Suffered a hand injury that created a bit of ligament damage and upper body lifts were limited due to issues of gripping weights. However I did find ways around it and still got my workouts in. The energy and fatigue is still fine and not an issue at all, hoping it stays this way. As for gains, weight is up to 192lbs now putting me 8lbs up from my starting weight.

Diet: This was strict this week and I really watched my intake of dirty calories and carbs because my workouts were somewhat limited with the hand and I didn't want to pack on to many unused dirty calories. Keeping proteins high and carbs higher! Timing is everything for the carbs and it's been working for me so far early morning and post workout, hope it stays this way.

Workouts: Yes, the hand was an issue but I stayed on my discipline and never missed a day. I had to rely mainly on machines and spotter assistance due to my limited ability to grip weight, but the workout intensity stayed high and I didn't lose focus. The hand is pretty well heeled up and I may take a few more days to go easy on it, then I'm back to my original grind!

Overall: Only gained a single 1lb this week but due to the hand I'm happy still. I'm scared of gaining fat, looking for lean bulk results, so my calories are clean and intensity is high. Hopefully I'll keep posting great numbers while packing on muscle and dropping that fat! This next month is my last on the cycle and I'm going to attack it and make it count! Thanks goes out to all those who are following!

Comment

And as promised, here is my 1 month progression pic. I tried to make it as accurate as possible to show my gains. I tried standing in the same position, and even wore the same shorts. And unfortunately I still have the same tank-top-tan lines.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X