Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

AMS Anabolic Growth Kit - 8 Week Cycle Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have pictures coming this Sunday for the final before and afters! Then I'll continue logging and post pictures through my PCT as well.

Comment

Week Eight: Well here it is, my final review while on cycle. I will be continuing to review during my PCT as well though! This week was tough, I came down with a little case of strep throat that kind of slowed my diet and my lifts. I never missed a day of lifting, they were just less intense than usual. Felt fatigued this week. Unfortunately, I do not know if the increased fatigue was due to the cycle or the illness. I'm expecting together they made the fatigue worse. Either way, the week was still good and the cycle was great!!! Can't say anything bad about the past 2 months, no side effects were bad enough to make me regret the cycle and I'll definitely be running it again!

Diet: The diet was slow, certain foods were really tough to eat because the strep really gave some issues. So I kept a protein shakes high and ate lots of soft foods and soups, did the best I could and made sure to never miss a meal or let my macros suffer to much. Still ate lean, even though most soups were higher in sodium than I'd like, I tried to limit junk foods and stay on my dicipline. Calories probably never got below 2500 in a day this week.

Workouts: Still had some great lifts but with my illness my body was fatigued and weakened a little easier. The strep throat made my workout intensity suffer a little and also kind of killed my drive. Regardless of the sickness I still stayed dedicated and hit the gym with everything I had. No maxing this week because I figured with being sick I'd be weaker than normal, perhaps I'll max next week during the first few days of my PCT.

Overall: Can't say much about this cycle except that you should definitely give it a try! For a Non-Methyl and safe prohormone cycle you can't hardly beat the results. I'm completely satisfied with what my gains were and loved seeing a transformation without the worry of severe side effects at any point. Well done Advanced Muscle Science on a solid product!! Can't wait to see how the PCT goes and see what I retain post cycle!

Comment

And also, here is my 2 month transformation picture that I had said I would post. Same position, same spot, same shorts! Not a thing has changed except my body! Cut up a little bit more this month on the lean bulk, I finished today at 196.6lbs. Awesome cycle, I'm bigger, more defined, and more than satisfied with my cycle. Now comes the toughest part, the PCT!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Damn man! You look huge compared to your before pic! Sounds like a solid stack and thanks for posting all the info. Def gonna keep following to see how PCT goes. You said you would run this again, but would your run it for two months again or cut it short a few weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by copper10 View Post
            Damn man! You look huge compared to your before pic! Sounds like a solid stack and thanks for posting all the info. Def gonna keep following to see how PCT goes. You said you would run this again, but would your run it for two months again or cut it short a few weeks?
            Thanks man! I would definitely run the stack again, and would probably run it for the 2 months as well. If I didn't run it for 2 months then I would do it for a month and perhaps double the 1-Andro dosage. A single month at recommended dosage would be effective I'm sure, but I always like amping up the cycle just a little bit to reap the extra benefits.

Comment

The first week of my PCT has went really well. Body is feeling and working just as it should. My lifts are great, still plenty of aggression, maybe a little less but not much. My diet is spot on and I'm keeping my calories high. Taking 2 mass gainers (Rivalus Clean Gainer) per day on top of my real food intake. Haven't seen a consistent weight change since last sunday, just a little fluctuation up and down by maybe a pound or two. I think the first week went well and I'm hoping to keep at least half of what I gained on cycle. Although keeping more than half would be ideal!!

Comment

PCT is rocking on right now! Side effect free and fatigue is not even an issue. My joints are actually feeling better and I'm keeping my strength. My drive and focus may be a little less intense than when I was on cycle, but nevertheless I am still killing it in the weight room. I'm down 3lbs consistently from what I was while on cycle and am satisfied with what I've kept so far, hopefully I can keep what I'm at now. Diet has been great and on point! I'm slamming high and healthy calories while keeping my protein up and getting carbs morning and post workout. Trying to watch the sugars and keep my diet as lean and clean as possible while still retaining my muscle. Week 3 started today, hope all goes well!

Comment

Bump for pct pics.

Comment

Week went fast it seemed like. Finishing up finals and studying like a mad man! Still found my time to hit the gym and diet, didn't miss a meal or workout. I found myself pretty amped to workout everyday and seemed like my strength may actually still be increasing if that's possible on PCT!? I was repping a little easier than usual with weight I was using on cycle. All-in-all I honestly feel stronger and can tell my libido hasn't suffered at all. Fatigue is not an issue and my joints feel pretty decent right now as well. One of the better PCT's I've had to this date. S/O to forerunner labs for a great OTC post cycle that's actually worked for me! With the addition of DAA I can't complain about anything so far. Whether I am using a SERM or not, this may become a staple in my PCT! 1 week left, then I'll post some progress pics to show my gains and overall composition for the final results of the cycle!

Comment

PCT is all finished up now and I have to say, this week went just as good as any of the others. Fatigue is non existent and libido is through the roof! (Part of being young I suppose) My lifts are kicking @$$ right now and I'm lifting the same as I was on cycle, and some days heavier actually. The cycle was amazing and I'm giving the entire 3 months a 9/10. I'm not sure what I'd ever consider a perfect 10/10, but I haven't found it yet. I'd definitely recommend this to a newish user or somebody who wants to keep side effects to a minimum. Thanks for following along and until the next cycle - Happy Gains!!

Comment

As promised, here are the final results!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Wow, well stuff obviously works and you did a hell of a job doing it the right way and the clean way as far as putting on dry weight. Thanks for the log! Keep at it man you made some nice gains.

Comment

Nice run!

I remember making gains like that back in the day.

Being old and burned out...the oil or pmma injections are starting to look like an option (at least for the poor body parts....which is most of them).

Comment

Working...
                            X