Milk Thistle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk Thistle

I'm guessing everyone here has heard of Milk Thistle as a liver aid. And I'm thinking many have at least used it, but did you know it has positive benefits for other health issues? including diabetes and some cancers. It's a very interesting drug IMO that's not discussed in enough detail.
    Evolutionary.org Forums - OFFICIAL Muscular Development Sponsor

People have been using milk thistle as a cycle support aid for as long as I can remember. It does help with liver values like many other things, and it is cheap, making it a good economic option to add. Then take into account it's other health benefits, and it's really a great addition

Comment

Originally posted by animal71 View Post
      I'm guessing everyone here has heard of Milk Thistle as a liver aid. And I'm thinking many have at least used it, but did you know it has positive benefits for other health issues? including diabetes and some cancers. It's a very interesting drug IMO that's not discussed in enough detail.
      amazing how its been used for so long, I wonder how they figured it out years ago without blood work in those days?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmark View Post
        amazing how its been used for so long, I wonder how they figured it out years ago without blood work in those days?
        The technology used today for blood analysis is the same tech that has been used since the middle of the last century. Blood testing panels were first introduced in the 1940s.

Comment

Originally posted by animal71 View Post
          I did read that it might be helpful in fighting cancer but it didnt seem there was enough data on the subject to be conclusive

Comment

i use it sometimes

never noticed much though

Comment

Working...
            X