Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first cycle. 500mg Test E / Week for 10 weeks. A-Dex during, Nolva/Clomid PCT.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My first cycle. 500mg Test E / Week for 10 weeks. A-Dex during, Nolva/Clomid PCT.....

    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...mg-week-for-10


    The link is to a thread I started trying to figure out whether I should take 400mg/week for 12 or 500mg/week for 10. I decided on 10 weeks so here I am. My first shot was my left delt. Did it on Feb 9th. Shot went ok and was pain free but experienced a lot of pain the next day. Did my second shot on th 13th in my right glute but I may have not gotten it all in the muscle. Used a 1" needle and I might have gotten some in the fat. For my third shot I decided to go with my quad. Did it on Wednesday and I can tell you, it will be my first and last quad pin. What a pain in the ass it is. It hurts like hell. I've missed 3 straight days going to the gym. I can barely get in and out of my truck and I can't sleep at night because I roll over on it and the pain wakes me up. Next shot is Sunday and I'm going back to the left delt. Hopefully the pain will be significanly less. Test hasn't kicked in yet because it's too soon but I've noticed a mental difference. Fear of not getting 100% out of the gear has helped me keep my diet on point and I push just a little harder in the gym.

  • #2
    Pinned my left delt again today. Its my forth injection so far. Shot went fine and so far jus minor soreness. Only been a few hours though. Hopedully it doesn't get any worse. I can't afford to miss any more workouts. So far no signs of the test kickin in and no other side effects. I stopped taking a-dex after reading some info on what is and isn't necessary while running a low dose like 500mg per week. Ill keep it on hand just in case though.

    Comment


    • #3
      try working the muscle pinned , itll help reduce some soreness .
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kentclark View Post
        try working the muscle pinned , itll help reduce some soreness .
        Must say I was a little irritated reading your other posts but thanks for the info. I layed on my couch with my arm over my head. The pain was worse in my medial delt when my arm was in a BDB position. I held it in that position for over an hour before it tightened up and it seems to have worked. Almost like allowing the oil to soak in with it stretched has stopped it from tightening up.

        Comment


        • #5
          how long u actually been lifting?
          LUCKY 13 APPAREL
          http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

          Comment


          • #6
            OMFG

            LOLZ

            Comment


            • #7
              What made you start using, Bro?

              Did you max out your natty potential?
              NEW PREP AUG 2018

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by *Joeggurnaut13* View Post
                how long u actually been lifting?
                I've been on and off for since 07. In fact I remember getting interested in BBing just a few months before the 07 O. I've been on agian off again. I've been back steady for another year. However, 6 months ago I started a dirty bulk that basically got me fat and nothing else. Then was led to the scivation website. I'm now on a very, very clean 4000 cals a day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by iain1668 View Post
                  What made you start using, Bro?

                  Did you max out your natty potential?
                  I had some muscles growing and others weren't. I was probably a ways from my natty potential honestly but areas like my chest, calves, and quads had stopped growing. I was frustrated going to the gym every day, week after week, and benching/squating the same amounts. So since I had some extra money from my tax return and my buddies source had just made a fresh batch I picked up some UG test E, a-dex, and nolva. And here I am.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                    OMFG

                    LOLZ
                    Just stop posting in my threads brah. If I bother you so much just don't click on them. Your as bad as a troll in the BB.com misc.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by germanyt View Post
                      I had some muscles growing and others weren't. I was probably a ways from my natty potential honestly but areas like my chest, calves, and quads had stopped growing. I was frustrated going to the gym every day, week after week, and benching/squating the same amounts. So since I had some extra money from my tax return and my buddies source had just made a fresh batch I picked up some UG test E, a-dex, and nolva. And here I am.
                      Just got back from the gym to find my wife makin me lunch. 10oz ground turkey w/ onions and peppers mixed with 2 cups of brown rice. Workout went well considering i pinned my delt yesterday. It knotted up my medial delt but didn't bother me too much working chest. Pump came super quick today. 3 sets in and I felt like I was gonna pop. Not sure if that's an effect of the test. Strength hasn't changed but I have gained 3 pounds. I always weigh myself after I change into my workout ckothes and after I've pissed. I try to keep a consistent account of my weight and not peeing first can change my weight 2 or 3 lbs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by germanyt View Post
                        Just got back from the gym to find my wife makin me lunch. 10oz ground turkey w/ onions and peppers mixed with 2 cups of brown rice. Workout went well considering i pinned my delt yesterday. It knotted up my medial delt but didn't bother me too much working chest. Pump came super quick today. 3 sets in and I felt like I was gonna pop. Not sure if that's an effect of the test. Strength hasn't changed but I have gained 3 pounds. I always weigh myself after I change into my workout ckothes and after I've pissed. I try to keep a consistent account of my weight and not peeing first can change my weight 2 or 3 lbs.
                        if i could make a suggestion i personally would not weigh often, it can sometimes mess with your head. i would weigh maybe just once a week and also get bf% checked every couple weeks, and also use the mirror to gauge your progress. also just be consistant with your training and don't be to impatient, it won't happen overnight. that turkey with onions and peppers sounds good. keep your diet consistant also. good luck.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by D MATT View Post
                          if i could make a suggestion i personally would not weigh often, it can sometimes mess with your head. i would weigh maybe just once a week and also get bf% checked every couple weeks, and also use the mirror to gauge your progress. also just be consistant with your training and don't be to impatient, it won't happen overnight. that turkey with onions and peppers sounds good. keep your diet consistant also. good luck.
                          I don't really have a way to check my bf but I did take some pics today and my bf is down. I was surprised to see how quickly I've gotten my bf back down. I'm a little bloated but its prolly just all the water I've been drinking since I started my cycle.
                          I'm gonna upload the pics tomorrow.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm about to have meal num 4 and I have a question about carbs. This meal has 2 cups of shredded potatos totaling 64g of carbs. I cook it with 2 tbsp olive oil cuz otherwise the meal would contain 0 fat. Most of my carbs come from oats, whole grains, brown rice, etc and I'm curious to know if I'm eating so many ao often do they really all need to be LGI carbs? Are HGI okay some of the time?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just got back from the gym. Killed back and calves today. Thought my shoulder was gonna bother me but it didn't. I started with deadlifts. 315 lbs and I didn't feel my shoulder at all. Had my post workout meal and I'm feeling good. I did weigh myself again, just before my workout and to my surprise I'm 226. That's 6 lbs in 13 days. My weight fluctuates often but not that much. I'm psyched that my weight is up and BF is down. I also don't look bloated at all. Can't wait til the test kicks in and my lifts go up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X