Usealittle's first bulk cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usealittle's first bulk cycle

I will be starting my first cycle on July 4th, the meet I want to do is on sept. 3..... So it does not leave me alot of time to bulk up and gain the weight I want but I'm gonna try.

Cycle will be....
    Wks1-3 300mg prop/ 4 methadrol-extreme ed
    wks1-5 500mg sust/ 300mg NPP
    wks6-9 500mg sust/ 350mg MENT (maybe keep the NPP in also)
    wks8-9 halo 40mg ed

the point of the cycle is to do a raw meet at 242 and got up to around 250 and total 1700+. iv already been told by a guy that's a payed trainer on here that "I can't do it"..... But I intend to prove him wrong!

The numbers i'm lookin for is 550+squat, 450bench and a 700DL.... Those # would give me my 1700+ total. I will be squating 4x wk(lookin for mass and real good squat power) bench and DL I'm not worryed about.

So I will be starting on july 4th..... I'll keep you posted.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

i like your attitude, when someone say's i can't do something it just makes me dig deeper. good luck. keep us posted.

Comment

Well I don't want to go over 1g of oils.... I know it's alot of weight but I'm lookin to go from about 215 to about 250!!!! That's like 35lbs.lol, now that I say that it looks like alot but after wk 5 if I don't think il make it I'll keep the NPP in witch will put me at 1g and go from there.

Really it's not about the weight it's about getting the squat as high as I can! Iv got a mod on here makin me a diet that I can kinda stick to or go off of.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Seems like you do like sust. I recently ran 500mg/week of sust for 5 weeks and didnt really like it. Gained more on enanthate and going back to it for my next cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
          Well I don't want to go over 1g of oils.... I know it's alot of weight but I'm lookin to go from about 215 to about 250!!!! That's like 35lbs.lol, now that I say that it looks like alot but after wk 5 if I don't think il make it I'll keep the NPP in witch will put me at 1g and go from there.

Really it's not about the weight it's about getting the squat as high as I can! Iv got a mod on here makin me a diet that I can kinda stick to or go off of.
          Do you feel like shit when on gear? you are saying whether you will make it past week 5? And why dont you like the higher doses(over 1g)?

Squatting 4x week is lots by the way. For me its hard to try even 2x(I train a bodypart one time per week).

215, do you weight this right now(completely off)? Or did you diet down to this weight?

Comment

I don't understand what you mean by wk5?

I like starting cycles with sust so it gets goin fast, that's why the 300prop is in for the first 3 wks till the longer ester kick in. I might switch to cyp for the last 4-5 wks. I came from a soft 240 down to the 215-218 I am right now. But I'm cutting water so I will be higher tomorrow(after the reload).

The squat cycle is "smolov" look it up. Olyimpic athletes use it to get strength up, that's what I need to I'm doin it.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

The bolded regarding week 5.

Comment

Keep us posted Brother. I am also doing a raw 3 lift on Sept 10th. Also hoping to get at least 1700....

RP

-

Comment

I don't understand what you mean by wk5?

I like starting cycles with sust so it gets goin fast, that's why the 300prop is in for the first 3 wks till the longer ester kick in. I might switch to cyp for the last 4-5 wks. I came from a soft 240 down to the 215-218 I am right now. But I'm cutting water so I will be higher tomorrow(after the reload).

The squat cycle is "smolov" look it up. Olyimpic athletes use it to get strength up, that's what I need to I'm doin it.
                  So you gain water and fat easily if you want to?

Comment

Originally posted by the-unnatural View Post
                    The bolded regarding week 5.
                    Oh ... I will run the NPP and test to start and 5wks in I would switch to ment and test, but I might want to keep it in to make sure the strength and size keep comin.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by the-unnatural View Post
                      So you gain water and fat easily if you want to?
                      Not easy, but I will get back to about 220 just by putting water back in at a normal level... I think gettin back to 230-235 will be easy but goin up over 245-250 will be the hard part. Even though I said it's my first bulk I most deff don't want to get really fat! I guess it should have said lean bulk.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by Raw Power View Post
                        Keep us posted Brother. I am also doing a raw 3 lift on Sept 10th. Also hoping to get at least 1700....

RP

For sure I will keep you all posted. Every thread I start I keep up on it ed or at the most eod....

You came from a 308 class this will be my highest bodyTOeight ever and my biggest cycle ever. If I had more time I wouldn't be takin so much but I gotta do it in the time I have.
                        -
                        up there!

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Oh ... I will run the NPP and test to start and 5wks in I would switch to ment and test, but I might want to keep it in to make sure the strength and size keep comin.
                          Why dont you like going over 1g of gear per week?

Comment

Just personal choice why are ppl so shocked that some ppl dont run large amounts of aas
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

Comment

Originally posted by kentclark View Post
                              Just personal choice why are ppl so shocked that some ppl dont run large amounts of aas
                              agreed; i'm always amazed at a lot of the cycle's posted with up to 3gr of gear . and usually 2-3 orals thrown in . and a lot of times its someone who is under 200 pounds!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X