Rocky's TCD Journal (Offseason)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@RockyIII:
    We'll see how many cals you need...most people overestimate such things-1 lbs lean muscle mass consumes about 20 cals (daily)..

@-DNTS-:
    No, it's not derived from John Meadows, see blueprint here:
    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...%29?highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by -DNTS- View Post
      Thanks for explaining, Rocky.

blackdogs principals looks very similar to John Maedows (aka mountaindog1 on baords) principas, which I've been following for the last 4-5 months and maybe I'm not my biggest (this is due other factors but I'm the strongest, leanest ever and the main thing - feeling A LOT more better than on high carb high protein no fat type of diets which I've been following first 8 years of bodybuilding. This type of diet should be more popular to the bodybuilding community since it's not the matter of all the grams you consume, but it's more important how much of those grams your body will utilize.
      DNTS, pm Blackdog regarding your idea
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

bodyweight steady at 219lbs. Amazingly my midsection is tighter and i have to wear my belts one knotch higher than even at 211lbs
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Guess why they call me TCD-Guru in Germany ; ) ...

Comment

Originally posted by blackdog-TCD View Post
            Guess why they call me TCD-Guru in Germany ; ) ...
            Lol.. I know you need customers but..

Comment

Originally posted by Iwanttobebig View Post
              Lol.. I know you need customers but..
              im down with the German invasion!
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Leg day today. i'm now training at Porky's Gym because it's less crowded than LA Fitness and they got these old leg press and hack squat mchines which i love!
                Today was also my first day taking igf1 DES preworkout. Dint feel any low blood sugar effects, but alos keep in mind that my preworkout meal packs a lot of carbs.

Leg extensions 3 sets..not really counting reps,just getting a nice stretch and squeeze, pyramiding weight up from set to set

Leg press 3 plates, 7 plates, 9 plates, 10 plates...again, not counting reps,just getting the most stupid pumps i could get

Hack squats 1 plate, 3 plates, 4 plates...same deal as leg presses

Standing leg curls 3 sets, pyramiding weight up and making sure i dont use so much weight i cant bring my heel all the way up to a full contraction of the hams

Lying leg curls 3 sets, pyramiding weight up,again trying to curl all the way to where i can make the pad touch my butt

All in all i was very pleased...what amazed me most was that my cardio actually seems to having improved since i ditched all cardio training. My breathing was very controlled the entire time and my hear rate stabilized pretty quickly from set to set. The pump was so unbearable though that i still had to take a few extra minutes to shake it off before attacking the next set!
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                X