Deca Drol Max, Halo extreme, and stanodrol 8 weeker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca Drol Max, Halo extreme, and stanodrol 8 weeker

Most of you guys here know me so no real need for intros but I will give my stats and background for some of the newer guys.

Training on and off 15 years at least. BBing seriously for 4years PTing for 3-4 years.

Height- 5'11
    Weight- 215lbs
    BF% 9

Coming of a low dosed SD/havoc pulse which I was actually able to recomp on quite well. Dropped 4%bf and gained overall like 9 lbs counting the loss in BF and 1 lb in weight gain. I respond to fairly low doses of certain compounds. Test is not one of them lol..

Anyways after reading logs on other company's clones of Halo at 13-methoxy (LMG) I decided to try a stack I've been thinking about for a while as a good OTC stack, I decided to go with IML's Deca-Drol Max and Halo Extreme because they seem to have the best reviews so far and the company is obviously G2G.

BF is where I'm happy enough with it going into winter so I'm going to bulk on this and may run a low dosed test base to negate any libdio issues that may or may not come into play. I think the stan will take care of that though as it's a DHT derivative. Not 100% on that one yet.

Here's the Dosing which I will adjust as I gauge the effects and sides if any that I might encounter while on:

Deca Drol:
    Week 1-4 75mgs ed (I'll adjust the dose after the first 4 weeks and go from there, this will no doubt go)

Stanodrol
    Week 1-4 300mgs ed (I'll adjust dose after the first 4 weeks and go for 4 more)

Halo Extreme

Week 3-4
    50mgs ed
    Week 5-6
    75mgs ed
    Week 7-8
    100mgs ed

I will also be running some support OTC supps and yes I have all need serms and ai's for support and PCT.

Supports:
    IML's Advanced Cycle support (this shit has everything in it!!)
    Niacin
    Fish oils
    Some extra Thistle once I start the Halo
    IML's E Control (6oxo) @ 300mgs as needed

Not concrete with my dosing scheme as I mentioned, I never am, you never know what's gonna do what IMO. I have never run Either 3 these DS so I am really looking forward to trying something totally new for a change.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Here's the Stack:

Stano-Drol Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

150mg*
    *Daily Value Not Established
    Other Ingredients:
    Cellulose, Gelatin
    Directions:
    As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 to 4 times per day for 6 to 8 weeks. Do not use this product for more than 8 weeks. Take at least an 8 week break between cycles of this product.
    Warning:
    Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. This product should not be used by women. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and/or psychiatric condition. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Very cool log brother!

I will be following.
      All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

OK guys as I mentioned I'm coming off of a sloppy pulse cycle I followed losely for 5 weeks 20mgs SD/ 20mgs havoc all preWO. But toward the end I started getting some estro problem once I discountinued the SD so now I have been running 10mgs epi (as an AI and to bridge of sorts) with 100mgs clomind and 20mgs nolva ed. I'll finish up my little PCT here as I def noticed even just pulsing the SD shrank the boys so I will be starting this cycle in 1-2 weeks time and will be running a low end dose of test (not sure on the ester yet).

I will dose as low as I can while making gains on all AAS used. I did the crazy dosed shit back in the day, grew and felt alot better on the lower end of things lately plus post cycle tissue retention seems to be much better so I'll opt for that this go round but doses will be upped based on gains and sides. Since this is my first time with 13 methoxy, Stan and halo I'm just going to pay it by ear!

Due to the new compounds I'll be using I am expecting to see some good gains and hopefully experiance some Newer DS with good results, I'm pretty exited to start to say the least!!!!

Stay tuned. Hate out...
        www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Here's what I'm thinking atm

Weeks 1-4
          Test (whatever ester) at 250mgs ew
          Deac-Drol Max 75mgs ed
          Stanodrol (or mast) at 300mgs ew

Weeks 5-8
          Test 250mgs ew
          DecaDrol 75mgs ed ***(might go up as high as 150mgs ed, I'll just have to gauge how I react to this PH first)***
          Halo Extreme 50mgs ed
          Stanodrol (or mast) 300mgs ed

Weeks 8-10

Dropping the decadrol*
          Dropping the test*

Halo Extreme 100mgs
          Stanodrol (or mast) at 450mgs

Should harden me up and dry me out right there at the end this way and solidify some of the gains made while on cycle. This has been my experiance in the past with "similar comounds"

PCT will include Clen due to some of it's anabolic and anticatabolic properties. Never tried it before, heard good shit from alot of BBers so...
          www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

How are you planning to dose your clen and for how long? I used it a few years ago and loved the shit.
            Training Log

Comment

I'm not 100% sure on the clen dosing yet, this will be my first time with it but I'm pretty exitd to try it out finally. I have used ECA countless times in the passed on cycle but I'm really looking at the clen becuase of the anti cort, anti catabloic and even some anabolic properties it has post cycle without negativly effecting HTPA function.

I'll probably dose it 20mcgs on the classic 2 on 2 off scheme.
              www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Dosing will start on the 24th of this month due to a familly emergency I need to travel out of state for this coming week.
                www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Man I am getting really anxious waiting to start this. Even if I don't get the test Base I'm still gonning to do it. I think the addition and dosing of the Stanodrol which is basically DHT that'll help off shoot any libido or low test sides I encounter....I would most deffinitly prefer to run it with at least a test base so we'll see.

Man I am getting really anxious waiting to start this!!!!! Everyone of these compounds will be new to me (well not the T) so at this stage in it I'm pretty damn exited!!!! Especially after I read that huge study in last months MD about DHT. I always noticed better gains on when I either didn't take or just took saw palmeto on cycle when I started to need it. Over a gm of test ew and it startsd getting harder for me to piss. Not a fan of that so much..

I'm going to stick to that outline I have up there, wish I could throw in some of that Cyanostane in there the last 2 weeks just to harden up even more. Even if I don't get the test Base I'm still gonning to do it. I think the addition and dosing of the Stanodrol which is basically DHT that'll help off shoot any libido or low test sides I encounter....I would most deffinitly prefer to run it with at least a test base so we'll see.

I want to do a local show out here next year so I need to get back at it and stay at it. Really looking forward to seeing how hard and dry I can get theretoward the the end of this run. I' will be using clen in PCT so I'll probably just ad it in the last 2 weeks once I drop the test and drol. I just wanna see what I look like once I get the BF back down to 5%, I'm at 9% right now but I only weigh 215 so I'm thinking I should probably bulk back up to around 230-240lbs and then see what I look like, or just bulk into my Diet for the show.. I don't know. The heaviest I have ever gotten was to 237lbs, by bf was a 11% which for that size I was happy but I was holding alot of water from the compounds I was using. I was also at a much, much higher elevation which some guys have told me makes it harder to carry as much size....

But you're huge and Phil Heath lives up there to now so IDK if there is much truth to that but I have heard it alot.
                  www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

As far as I know IML is the only one making a cyano clone atm and there's has some DMZ in there for an extra kick. This is what I pulled of of the site.

Cyanostane~Dimethazine Complex

- Rapid Lean Muscle Growth
                    - Rock Hard Vascular Physique
                    - Increased Strength and Power
                    - Zero Aromatization to Estrogen
                    - Amplified Workout Drive

View label: (click to open)
                    Cyanostane Rx™ Pro-Anabolic Agent

This product should only be used by healthy adults at least 21 years old. Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration of 4 weeks. Do not use if you are at risk of, or being treated for diabetes, liver problems or high blood pressure. Do not drink alcohol while using this product, and increase daily water intake. Advanced Cycle Support ** should always be used along with Cyanostane **. This product can negatively affect male fertility. Always Consult your health care professional before using any dietary supplements.

PLEASE SELECT QUANTITY:

1 Bottle $49.99 2 Bottles $89.99 (Save $10.00) 4 Bottles $149.97 (Buy 3 Get 1 Free!)

Cyanostane Rx™ contains two very powerful pro-anabolic agents called Cyanostane and Dimethazine. It is an extremely anabolic compound with remarkably low androgenic action, making it qualitatively similar to the likes of Oxandrolone or Methenolone. It is non-aromatizing meaning it will not produce estrogen mediated side effects and its high degree of anabolic action makes it a favorable choice for athletes concerned with losing body fat while maintaining, or increasing, muscle mass. If you are looking for maximum lean muscle gains in a short period of time, Cyanostane Rx™ is the product for you. Cyanostane Rx™ will quickly increase your strength and your power, increase your workout drive and help you obtain new lean, ripped muscle mass using multiple pathways from one workout to the next. This new anabolic cutting stack may be what you have been looking for to give you that edge in the gym that has kept you from reaching the next level quickly.

Cynostane (2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one)

Cynostane - 2-cyano-dromostolone is a 17aa molecule relatively new to the scene with very few reviews as of yet. It has a cyano group attached to the 2 position. The chemical structure is the same as methyldrostanolone (Superdrol), except it has a CN group on the 2 position instead of a methyl group. It is a C-17aa steroid and it will be liver toxic. Although, due to the lack of the 4-ene on ring A and lack of 2-methylation, liver toxicity may be reduced relative to a di-methylated steroid such as Superdrol.

Cynostane is a relatively new prohormone which features an alteration of the Superdrol compound, with a cyano bond instead of the 2a methyl superdrol bond. Effects – Cynostane, originally developed by Anabolic Innovations, is an extremely anabolic compound with remarkably low androgenic action, making it qualitatively similar to the likes of Oxandrolone or Methenolone (Primobolan). It is non-aromatizing meaning it will not produce estrogen mediated side effects and its high degree of anabolic action makes it a favourable choice for athletes concerned with losing bodyfat while maintaining, or increasing, muscle mass.

Side Effects – Bloodwork conducted by users shows that Cynostane has a more favorable effect on blood lipids, and liver values than Superdrol itself. Although feedback to date is limited, the combination of low androgenic action, lack of aromatization to estrogen, and low level of general health effects, makes cynostane an intriguing newcomer to the prohormone world.

Cyanostane™ is not liver or lipid toxic ether. This compound definitely has high oral activity, and very potent activity at that. It has the highest Q ratio, 20. That is the same Q ratio as Superdrol, except this compound appears to be twice as anabolic as Superdrol, expect dry gains, more similar to Oxandrolone (Anavar).

Dimethazine:

In only 4 years since the Pro-Hormone ban of 2005 countless products have claimed to be as strong as or even stronger than the over the counter hormones once sold. After considerable time, energy, and research performed by i-Force's product formulation team, we are proud to announce the hormonal product everyone has been waiting for.

Featuring unheard of anabolic and myotropic effects, Dimethazine was compared to Methyltestosterone, Oxymethalone, Androstanazole and Testosterone Propionate in their protein-anabolic activity. Dymethazine was shown to have the HIGHEST myotropic (muscle building) effects out of any of the previously named steroids (Methyl-Test, Anadrol, Winstrol, and Testosterone Propionate)! In addition to this, it also displayed an ability to induce a higher rate of Nitrogen retention than Methyl-Test.(1)

In another study performed on Dimethazine, patients were administered Dimethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values(2). So, Dymethazine can increase liver values, however nowhere near the current methyl monsters on the market today. This means Dimethazine can be run for 4-6 weeks without the need of expensive liver support supplements.

Hormonal products that give huge strength/weight gains are usually associated with watery or wet gains due to large amounts of aromatization resulting in high levels of estrogen in the body. Too much estrogen can cause severe bloating, fat gain, and even potential growth problems. Dimethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity (3). This means Dimethazine will produce intense gain, has very little to no liver impact, and will cause absolutely no estrogen related side effects.

Move beyond the pro-hormones of yesterday, and step into the future of Designer Steroids with Dimethazine. Consume 1-3 capsules, evenly spaced throughout the day. Do not use Dimethazine for longer than 6 weeks. Immediately begin PCT dosing protocol upon finishing Dimethazine. Wait at least 90 days before running Dimethazine again.

References:
                    1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS
                    2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS
                    3. A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS
                    www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

you tell that liver who's boss...
                      your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                      Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Originally posted by stackndeca View Post
                        No shit! Three alkyated compounds? One of which is a double-dimethyl? Your gonna get big and hard as fuck...but man you better take some antioxidants. A lot of them lol. Will be following along

Comment

Wonerding if I should use this in place of the Stanozol now...It's a clone of Gasparis old Orastan E.

[3,2-c] pyrazol-5 alpha-etioallocholane-17b-tetrahydropyranol

There a few companies putting it out right now under name like P-Stan or P stanz or someshit like that. It was also sold as Prostanzol and a few other names back in the day. It's almost identical to whinny.

I wonder if it has the same antiprogesterone effects? That might come in handy for the LMG.

I'm pretty prone to gyno, do you guys think I should run something like caber for the decadrol or would some p5p be enough for something seemingly more mild??

I'll dose 10mgs of nolva throughout so that would help to a very small degree.
                          www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by stackndeca View Post

Yeah, I'm thinking of adjusting some things lol....
                            www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

You could just use vit b6...it should be enough. I doubt this stuff is as strong of a progestin as deca, of course that is purely speculation...

Comment

Working...
                              X