• Show
Clear All

• heavyiron
    replied
    KIA?

Leave a comment:

• David Lees
    replied
    What's the word Hate? Anxious to get your feedback on this since I am planning on runninf the Halo and Deca-drol for 4 weeks starting in December.

Leave a comment:

• Ironhead1983
    replied
    This looks like more fun than some of the cycles I remember you trying in the past. Sorry I haven't checked in on you and P for....months...or maybe even over a year now lol

Leave a comment:

• David Lees
    replied
    Cool log Hate...keep us posted...

Leave a comment:

• H4TW
    replied
    Tuesday

Legs:

Front squats 5x12-20
    Lying leg curls 5x12-15

Leg press 5x20-25
    Stiff legged deads 5x12-15

Walking lunges 5 sets back and forth across the gym. No idea how many reps per set.....ALOT lol...

DB donkey calf raises, 1 leg at a time for 10 sets of 10-15 reps

Today I'm taking the day off per my usual wensday.

Weight this morning was 217lbs.

Muscles are looking full and I look to be leaning out even more atm. Can't wait till the Halo starts doing it's thing. No sides to speak of so far at all.

Leave a comment:

• H4TW
    replied
    OK here's an update. Trying to keep this log as current as possible but thanks to a virus I picked up from our very own MD my laptop is toast!!! MD should buy me a new PC imo... lol..

So Anyways.

Friday:

Back,

Pullups- 50reps total with body weight, took me about 3 sets to get the 50.

Rack deads 4x8-10

Revers grip Pulldowns- 4x10-12 Last set was a tripple drop set.

Wide grip cable rows- 4x12

Shrugs: * superset between standard BB shrugs and behind the back shrugs. 4x20-30*

My traps have always responded extremely well to higher reps for whatever reason. Then again I can pretty much just look at them and I think they would grow. I only hit traps once a month if that.

Took the weekend off, just ate and rested up really good. Played some touch football at the park and jogged a few miles sunday morning.

Monday: * Started the HALO EXTREME!!!!* FKN stoked on that!!

Hit arms/delts again but this time I superset triceps with delts, and then hit biceps and forearms with straight sets.

Overhead DB extensions: 5x10-12
    Seated DB press: 5x10-12

Skull crushers: 4x12-15
    DB lateral raises: 4x12-15

Lying db extensions: 4x 15-20
    Upright Rows: 4x15-20

Pinwheel curls: 4x12-15

DB sup curls 4x-15-20

Spider curls: 4x21's

Then I superset wrist curls with revers grip wrist curls for forearms for 4x10

Leave a comment:

• PanterA
    replied
    ^ I tell myself no orals cause they're bad for your helth.... Realy I can't take not being able to drink when I want to.... But they're bad for your health!

Leave a comment:

• *Aries*
    replied
    Originally posted by H4TW View Post
    OK, here's the update:

Wensday: OFF

Thursday (today)

Chest

Incline bench [email protected] 95lbs
    Flat bench [email protected] at best
    Peck deck [email protected] 20lbs
    Decline DB flys 4x 15-20* pin out of the stack.

The final set of each movemnt is taken to failure.

So far not much to report. Weight is up 2 lbs already and I seem to be holding a bit more water than normal. Muscles are incredibly full and I am getting AWESOME pumps during my WO's which seem to last for hours after the WO is complete.

NO SIDES AT ALL SO FAR.
    Nice lifts, bro. WTF, dude? Orals and no beer? Anyway, good luck with this.

Leave a comment:

• H4TW
    replied
    OK, here's the update:

Wensday: OFF

Thursday (today)

Chest

Incline bench 4x10-12
    Flat bench 4x8-10
    Peck deck 4x12-15
    Decline DB flys 4x 15-20*

The final set of each movemnt is taken to failure.

So far not much to report. Weight is up 2 lbs already and I seem to be holding a bit more water than normal. Muscles are incredibly full and I am getting AWESOME pumps during my WO's which seem to last for hours after the WO is complete.

NO SIDES AT ALL SO FAR.

Leave a comment:

• H4TW
    replied
    Originally posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    For some reason I thought the dmz was in one of those, not the cyano lol. My apologies. I've heard the lmg can be rough on the gyno, but sounds really interesting. Hope it works well for you man
    Yeah I'm kinda worried about the LMG on gyno myself so I'm probably going to keep the dose as low as possible and I'll only use it for 4-5 weeks now. After soom research but maily for that reason.

Leave a comment:

• H4TW
    replied
    Well my Laptop is fuckinbg totally fried thanks to MD so I'll be logging this from my phone and the PC at my appartments untill I can go to AZ to get my Desktop or just buy a new laptop. But here how is going so far

OK so update:

Started the cycle yesterday decided to keep the orals to just 6 weeks so here we go!! Dosed the deca drol at just 50mgs, halo at 50mgs, nd the stan at 300mgs. All that together is a good sized dose of AAS in a day so depending on how I feel and providing the gains keep coming I'll stick to the lower doses.

Here's what I will actually be running after thinking it over for some time;
    Week 1
    Decadrol Max 50mgs ed
    Stanodrol 300mgs ed

Weeks 2-5
    Halo Extreme 50-75mgs ed
    Decadrol 50-75mgs ed
    Stanodrol 450mgs ed

Week 6
    Dropping the decadrol
    Halo Extreme 75-100mgs ed
    Stanodrol 600mgs ed

Should help dry me ut a bit towards the end.

Monday:
    Arms and delts.
    Not going to get into numbers here too much. I will keep you guys posted on increases in strength and endurance as we go though.
    For arms and delts I train with higher reps, 12-25 reps, 4-5 sets for each movement and 3-4 movemnts for each. This is alot different than the heavy ass loads I have moving for years but with these two bodyparts, for what ever reason respond extremely well to the higher rep scheme. Arms are superset on this day, rest inbetween sets is just long enough for me to catch my breath.

DB curls 4x15-20
    Press downs (straight bar) 4x15-20

Straigh bar curls 4x12
    French press (skulls) 4x12

Rope Hammer curls 4x15
    Rope press downs 4x15

DB kick backs 4x20

BW bench dips 1X to failure*
    Concentration curls tripple drop set 1x- 36 reps total*
    Tuesday (today)

Legs:
    Squats 4x12-30
    Leg press 4x8-10
    Leg extensions 4x15
    Stiff leg deads 4x8-10
    Seated Calf raises 6x10
    SUPERSET WITH
    Toe press 6x12

20mins of the highest incline on the treadmill to finish off my calves and cool down the quads

Leave a comment:

• PanterA
    replied
    Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
    Hows the cycle?
    He's going to have fun with this one!

Leave a comment:

• GarlicChicken
    replied
    Originally posted by H4TW View Post
    I'm not taking DMZ lmao..

Where the hell are you guys getting that from? LMG, Stan, Halo....no DMZ
    For some reason I thought the dmz was in one of those, not the cyano lol. My apologies. I've heard the lmg can be rough on the gyno, but sounds really interesting. Hope it works well for you man

Leave a comment:

• heavyiron
    replied
    Hows the cycle?

Leave a comment:

• H4TW
    replied
    Originally posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Dimethazine is a dimethyl man, and a toxic one. You should be fine though, halo is mild. I would take a shitload of fish oil too...10g a day really helps my lipids. Looks pretty interesting though man
    I'm not taking DMZ lmao..

Where the hell are you guys getting that from? LMG, Stan, Halo....no DMZ

Leave a comment:

Working...
X