BLACKLIONRESEARCH Methadrone/Formeron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLACKLIONRESEARCH Methadrone/Formeron

Just started this cycle yesterday along side "HRT" at 350mgs EW.

Methadrone = superdrol
    Formeron = formestane

First off this sd is clean! Might be my second day but I've ran a cycle similar to this before with m drol and right out the gate it was a little tough. Not bad but def lethargy and headaches. I was ready to get to the lower doses. So far I could stay at 50mgs if I wanted to. This is what I'm doing based off an idea I got from an ALR cycle.

50/50/40/40/30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30 (13 days total)

I'm using formeron at 4 pumps a day for 200mgs and max conversion to hydroxy test.

This would be an awesome combo especially if you're still scared of the needle.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

I started training like a powerlifter almost 2 months ago. I'm hovering around 200lbs at 5'8", fairly lean. Diet will be whatever and lots of it. Not my best lifts ever but recent (I went through some training/diet altering situations in the recent months).

100% raw (except for wrist wraps. NOT straps), full ROM, no spot/bouncing/momentum;

deadlift - 435 'easy'
    squat - 315 x 2
    bench - 295 x 2
    mil press (as in standing as in MIL press) - 175 x 3

I've pulled 495 x 3 with straps a while back, sq I used to use wraps, and bench I've done 315 x 2. All before I started training as a powerlifter, lol. I used to not do mil/shoulder press because my shoulders are visually a strong point.

Goals should be obvious... Get big and strong.
    Last edited by PanterA; November 30th, 2011, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I was doing 5/3/1 I won't explain it all but my 1 rep max according to the program which is how you choose your numbers, which was successful for me;

deadlift - 470
      sq - 345
      bench - 315
      mil press - 195

Since I started this cycle and quit drinking (for now) I went back to a more westside bb routine going 6 days a week as opposed to EOD with 5/3/1.

yesterday was;

sq - 225 x 8, 275 for 2 x 5
      stiff leg deads - 2 sets at 10-12 I don't realy focus on weight here
      box sqs - 275 x 8, 315 for 2 x 6
      leg curls 2 sets 10-12. I think 170...

Comment

Looks good brother.
        I cant wait to see how this pans out.

Comment

Today was light bench day. You use a weight you can complete within 3-4 seconds for 10 sets with 30 seconds rest between.

bench - 195 x 10 x 3
          seated bb press (top of chest to lockout) - 155 x 8, 175 x 5
          close grip bench - 225 x 10, 245 x 2 x 6 (pretty controlled negatives cause I do these in a rack and try not to bounce the bar off the pins)

I felt pretty damn good in the gym tonight and during the close grip I had 'that look'. Thick and full with some decent vascularity in the forearms.

Comment

At a lean 5'8 200 I'd have guessed for a bit heavier lifts, especially based off your avi, from what I saw before
            You looked like you had decent mass

Did you never train for strength prior to 2 months ago?

Comment

He did say it was a light day.

Comment

Originally posted by brundel View Post
                He did say it was a light day.
                deadlift - 470
                sq - 345
                bench - 315
                mil press - 195

Was referring to those..I could squat and
                Dead that before I even touched gear, bench has always been weak, but still..and 5'8 200 is big..

Comment

Originally posted by NowYourDeadSon View Post
                  At a lean 5'8 200 I'd have guessed for a bit heavier lifts, especially based off your avi, from what I saw before
                  You looked like you had decent mass

Did you never train for strength prior to 2 months ago?
                  I go to a good sized gym and fit in pretty damn well with the guys around me strength and physique in mind... And how they perform the lift of course.

Well first off my lifts are legit. Not blown up for the internet and done with proper form, no spotter, no momentum and full ROM. sq, bench and mil press are all the way down as far as I can go and locked back out at top. Deadlift... Well you bend over and stand up. Second at 19-20 I failed on a max bench attempt at 95lbs. And by no means am I ripped, just not fat.

And like I said for deadlift I did 495 x 3 months and months ago. Maybe 6+. Sq has always been weak but legs are strong visually. But again I sq deep. I partially quit focusing on strength, I was on very low test for quite a while, but more recently I knocked up 'some girl' a little over 3 months ago. Enough fucking said if anyone has ever knocked up 'some girl' and cared about the baby! haha We're in love now, she miscarried a week ago but everything's back on track and good to go.

Bottom line I took some steps back and I'm pretty damn proud to have come as far as I have. You're well over 6' I hope like hell you were naturally strong just like I hope a midget is naturally weak...

Comment

495x3 on deads is definitely a feat
                    And actual bottomed out squat at 315+ is good too

No joke, I graduated high school at like 180 lbs.. 6'7-6'8, couldn't even bench 95
                    Lbs..I wasn't skinny ripped either, a fat 180
                    I thought those numbers you listed were your all time bests..we all regress sometimes though at one point or another

Keep it coming back, if
                    You hit it hard enough, SD, and eat enough I bet you'll hit 545 on deads this run

Comment

Well this run is only 13 days I'm not expecting that much, lol. It won't be long though, looking back, and I'll hit 600. I plan on making some good steady gains from here on out for a while and I'll be starting an injectable cycle hopefully not long after this. My long term goal is deadlifting 800lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                        Well this run is only 13 days I'm not expecting that much, lol. It won't be long though, looking back, and I'll hit 600. I plan on making some good steady gains from here on out for a while and I'll be starting an injectable cycle hopefully not long after this. My long term goal is deadlifting 800lbs.
                        6 is a milestone.. Most I've done 585 for a triple, never hit 600.
                        800 is just unnecessary lol
                        Why not do
                        5 days 50
                        7 days 40
                        14 days 30
                        Hit thAt sd

Comment

I don't have enough for that but I don't like running sd for more than 2 weeks. Gains are explosive at first and then slow down for me. What I'm doing is exactly what I have enough for. Last time I did this I ramped down to and used 20 for the remaining days. After this I want to run a gram of test and tren at 4-500mgs. That's the cycle I plan on some good things happening over 3-4 months. I'll prob throw an oral in with that too around the middle or end.

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                            I don't have enough for that but I don't like running sd for more than 2 weeks. Gains are explosive at first and then slow down for me. What I'm doing is exactly what I have enough for. Last time I did this I ramped down to and used 20 for the remaining days. After this I want to run a gram of test and tren at 4-500mgs. That's the cycle I plan on some good things happening over 3-4 months. I'll prob throw an oral in with that too around the middle or end.
                            Just my experience, but running test at a cruise dose and adding more compounds at higher doses led
                            To a way WAY better looking physique than I had by just cranking up the test..you want to look amazing try a run of something like
                            Cruise test 250
                            Tren 75ed
                            Primo 800 a week
                            Maybe start with dbol for 30 days
                            I did that exact cycle once and my physique hasn't even looked anywhere near as good as I did on that..

If you're open to experimenting and Not dead set on super high test, there's a lot out there to toy with

Comment

I'm actually running high test as an experiment to see once and for all how I feel on high vs low test. I've ran around a gram before but only towards the end of a cycle and I'm back and forth on it. Looks aren't so important for me anymore. I want to be big and strong. I don't care about being ripped never really did. I don't want to be nasty fat either but I'm in it for strength now. Size is just the gratefully added bonus

Comment

Working...
                              X