No announcement yet.

BLACKLIONRESEARCH Methadrone/Formeron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and the day before yesterday on deadlifts I hit 455 x 1. I really need to get my grip up which I am working on. I feel like I was so damn focused on gripping the bar it took away from being focused on standing up. Then at the top I was like oh shit don;t roll out, lol! But it will come with time. Up until 2.5 months ago I always used wrist straps.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

And how the fuck do we post pics now? Maybe it's just because I switched to google chrome but when I hit the insert image link it tells me to enter url as opposed to clicking upload from my computer like it used to do, and then just clicking the pic... I took a quad pic the other night I'm trying to post.

Comment

Sounds good... So B, you gonna give it a try?
        http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Quality sucks ass but this was from a few days ago. 10 weeks of powerlifting.

Comment

nice run man, 8.5 in 2 weeks is fucking awesome
            Especially being sd, you know it's dry.

Next time you try this 2 week blast of SD, try it with igf DES 1,3 100mcg bilateral IM shots preworkout, believe me you'll love it.

Congrats on PRs too

I'm gonna try a 2 week blast of 50mg also (in a month or so) and see how it
            Goes, thanks for cycle idea

Comment

Nice job Pantera! "forever STRONGER THAN ALL...STRONGER THAN ALL!"
              https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
              https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

HAHA fuck yeah! Thanks dude!

Originally posted by NowYourDeadSon View Post
                nice run man, 8.5 in 2 weeks is fucking awesome
                Especially being sd, you know it's dry.

Next time you try this 2 week blast of SD, try it with igf DES 1,3 100mcg bilateral IM shots preworkout, believe me you'll love it.

Congrats on PRs too

I'm gonna try a 2 week blast of 50mg also (in a month or so) and see how it
                Goes, thanks for cycle idea
                IDK about all that other shit... I'm not really into all that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                  HAHA fuck yeah! Thanks dude!

IDK about all that other shit... I'm not really into all that stuff.
                  Read up a bit on igf DES 1,3 logs..the stuff is unreal..I'm
                  Gaining better on this than i have on anything else..PRs literally every workout, fuller muscles..I
                  Can't wait to stack it with SD..this 2
                  Week blast idea has me excited to try

I suspect you'll love it, especially being that you're strength training, I've added weight and reps to every lift, every workout since I started

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
                    Sounds good... So B, you gonna give it a try?

uuhhhggg...Im gonna have to at some point I guess....THe stuff is so clean I almost cant resist. Im thinking about running a heavy cycle here soon.
                    I have been on parole/probation since 2007 and my PO knows I used steroids so she would always weigh me and drug test me....I have scripts for HGH and test and thyroid meds but...THats it.
                    Now Im off so I can really hit the gas. IM thinking:
                    1g test
                    350 tren
                    600eq because I have it
                    then switch the EQ for mast
                    1-4 SD 8-12 win

Comment

^ ugh I remember that shit! I was on for a DWI but that shit's hell!

Originally posted by NowYourDeadSon View Post
                      Read up a bit on igf DES 1,3 logs..the stuff is unreal..I'm
                      Gaining better on this than i have on anything else..PRs literally every workout, fuller muscles..I
                      Can't wait to stack it with SD..this 2
                      Week blast idea has me excited to try

I suspect you'll love it, especially being that you're strength training, I've added weight and reps to every lift, every workout since I started
                      I'll check it out you never know, but that stuff is expensive. I'm trying to get caught up on taxes and buy a Harley ASAP... I plan on just getting a bunch of test and deca in bulk and cycling on that for a while. With some of this methadrone thrown in here and there. I'm def buying some more of this stuff. Right now I'm not doing anything but 175mgs test EW.

Comment

Wow 8.5 lbs in 2wks with only 175mg test..... Sound like this BLR is the business for you! (works great). Can't wait to see what they have comin down the pipe for the public.
                        http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

^ I was 350mgs during the cycle but still, I've ran sd several times before while on test. This was by far the best run I've had.

Comment

Light chest tonight. I added 5lbs for the 10 sets of 3 for 210lbs. I added one rep to seated bb press for 205 x 6. I then went for 225. I was way too unstable or I could have had 3 but I only managed 2. I just did some shaking during the lift (like in the torso area. I lock my feet out on the foot bars to stay good and stable). So that looks to be the trend (adding one rep the following week while off).

I'm not cycling again for atleast 2 months. My mind set right now is not just to maintain, but improve.

Comment

Working...
                            X