X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Enhanced Cut/Bulk Cycle

Hello,

Small background story:

At my top, about 8 months ago, I was ~230,2 lbs at 6' 0" at around 15% bodyfat. Then, during my PCT something terrible happened in my immediate surroundings which I don't wanna talk about (involved death of a CLOSE person) and I stopped training and eating (mid-PCT). As you can imagine, I lost everything and only gained fat the following months cause of a depression. I wen't down to about 210 lbs while my bodyfat increased dramatically (over 20% I think). About 8 weeks ago I started training again and slowly the diet came in. I decided to cut off a large portion of fat first and then do a bulk cycle right after.

Right now I've been strictly dieting down for 4 weeks and I will be doing this for another 5 weeks and then I'll start the bulk. I started 40 mg havoc for the last 5 weeks of the cut.

Starting statistics as of 12-05-2011:
    Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
    Weight: 200,4 lbs (91,1 kg)
    Bodyfat: Probably ~17% (No abs, just some veins in standard places like biceps etc.)

It will be a Test/Tren/Havoc cycle and it will be my first time with Tren (hence the low dosage)

The Cycle:
    Week 1-5: Havoc 40-60 mg/day (increases during the weeks)
    Week 4-13: Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg/every three days (583,3 mg/week)
    Week 10-13: Trenbolone Acetate 50 mg/every other day (175 mg/week)
    Week 16-17: Clomid 100 mg/day
    Week 18-19: Clomid 50 mg/day

Will run arimidex throughout at a dosage related to the bloat.

Week 1-5: Cutphase (I'm hoping to cut down almost 1% every week, resulting in about ~12-13%)
    Week 6 onwards: Bulkphase

This is this weeks diet (couldn't upload excel file so made a screenshot - left is training day, right is off day):

It seems to be hard to read, when I did preview post it looks smooth..
    Attached Files

Get some dosinex or cabaser to have on hand before you start the tren. You have never tried it before so you dont know how your body will respond to prolactin levels.... better safe than sorry with sensitive nips.....

Did your Prior cycle include decca?

Comment

also think about upping the test to 750 for the bulk

Comment

Originally posted by joedel View Post
        also think about upping the test to 750 for the bulk
        There is no need for this since I'm very small now; I'll grow plenty on this.

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your lose. Look forward to seeing your journey to get back.
          NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

Working...
          X