Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pantera inspired SUPER DMZ 2 week blast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am dead serious....funny thing is sunday I started taking the psyllium husk capsules. I started to feel sick as hell sunday night and I suffered through the whole night. Woke up monday took my psyllium husk capsules and my super dmz and I was literally vomiting insane amounts! I am actually glad to hear you are having what appears to be the exact same issue. At least I am not alone!
    NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

Originally posted by benawesome View Post
      I am dead serious....funny thing is sunday I started taking the psyllium husk capsules. I started to feel sick as hell sunday night and I suffered through the whole night. Woke up monday took my psyllium husk capsules and my super dmz and I was literally vomiting insane amounts! I am actually glad to hear you are having what appears to be the exact same issue. At least I am not alone!
      Ha!
      It's a shitty feeling man, it got to
      The point
      Where my food just stopped digesting completely, I quit sd and psyllium husk and in
      About 7-10 days I was fine, not
      Taking husk anymore and definitely not taking ironmag super
      Dmz ** anymore..before I actually puked traditional
      Puke, id puke those pellets, then later that night real puke
      Loaded with pellets

Oh
      What we do
      For mass

Comment

Mine was just real puke with tons of pellets. I did notice last week it felt like my food was no digesting so this is definitely what is going on with me then. Guess it's time to stop then!
        NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

Working...
        X