multi vitamin
    coq10
    saw palmetto
    milk thistle
    nac
    creatine
    animal rage
    whey

got my blacklion products on thursday, only 3 days after my order.
    the formeron pump bottles are pretty fucking cool. pumps are even doses, same amount each time. the methadrone are caps.

today was my first day and i gained 32lbs and gained 80lbs on my bench.....
    haaaa, just joking of course.

i will be updating around 3-5 times per week.

215lb, visible abs.
    5'11
    28 years old

more to come.........
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

50ot84.jpg2011-12-17_00.41.26.jpg

Comment

light/high volume legs today. monday will begin my 12 week program. been going light/high volume for 14 days as of tomorrow, lot of stretching too. getting ready to go heavy and hard. will be 4 days on when my program begins.
      felt good today. no negative sides.
      going shopping tonight, going to have a steak as well. shopping is almost like cardio, couple of hours of walking around.

Comment

Just wait till that methadrone kicks in...super clean.

Comment

Originally posted by brundel View Post
          Just wait till that methadrone kicks in...super clean.
          i was just thinking about that. i forgot how much stronger and bigger i got with sd last time i took it. and i took it alone, no test or anything. i can imagine it will be even better this time around. can't wait!
          i felt tired as shit earlier, unusually tired and thought "oh it must be the sd", but then i remembered that i took a muscle relaxer after doing legs today and had forgotten about taking it. i'm dumb....

Comment

Yah thatll slow you down.

Comment

yeah man. i was walking through the mall and was like wtf am i so tired?
              then i thought man my back is not hurting as much as it normally is, then i remembered that i had taken that muscle relaxer. i take them so rarely that i forgot about it.
              Last edited by treed; December 18th, 2011, 03:46 AM.

Comment

2011-12-18_21.11.04.jpg

post workout meal today.
                10oz ground sirloin. 1 1/2 sweet potato.
                felt good today, still no negative sides.

like my dishes?

Comment

Will be following! That meal looks exactly like my next meal hah
                  NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

Originally posted by benawesome View Post
                    Will be following! That meal looks exactly like my next meal hah
                    im very lucky that my family owns cattle and i get all the beef i want for free.
                    i get the lean cuts ground up into one lb packs and keep the filet and ny strip. it's lean and very tasty and free!!!
                    i would rather have free chicken because i can't eat red meat every meal. i would if i could, but i would have a heart attack.
                    DSCN27552.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by treed View Post
                      im very lucky that my family owns cattle and i get all the beef i want for free.
                      i get the lean cuts ground up into one lb packs and keep the filet and ny strip. it's lean and very tasty and free!!!
                      i would rather have free chicken because i can't eat red meat every meal. i would if i could, but i would have a heart attack.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]268464[/ATTACH]
                      That is awesome! I would have heart issues if I had that kind of access
                      NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

That looks awesome. I wish my freezer looked like that.
                        I spend ALOT of money on food.

Comment

Originally posted by benawesome View Post
                          That is awesome! I would have heart issues if I had that kind of access
                          it is difficult to limit myself to only one red meat meal per day. and i also make sure the butcher grounds only the leanest cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by brundel View Post
                            That looks awesome. I wish my freezer looked like that.
                            I spend ALOT of money on food.
                            you should see the meat freezer. it has about 250+lbs in it at any given time. it's nuts. ill try and remember to take a pic for you guys.
                            also have a fish freezer, but it's river fish. not the best. carp, crapie, bass, catfish, brim, stripe,etc.....
                            fish is free to everyone, you just have to go the the local river/lake and fish em' out. clean then cook.
                            even with all the free food i still spend 350+ every month on food. not counting eating out.

Comment

2011-12-19_22.35.45.jpg
                              12oz chicken.
                              several oz's of almonds.
                              salad with balsamic vinaigrette.
                              1 cup rice. (not pictured)

ok so today the shit is kicking in fella's. agression, strength, stamina are dramatically increased from the previous weeks. no negative sides.
                              question for those who have taken tren. (my first time) is it difficult to breathe?? seems like my throat is kinda swollen or something? nothing terrible or to worry about but seemed to be as though my throat dilated a bit.
                              overall this cycle is gonna be nuts, i feel so good already and the sd is not fully kicked in, and obviously the test e is not either, but i feel beast mode already!

Comment

Working...
                              X