4 week hard keto diet on HIGH doses of ghrp2/cjc1293

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 week hard keto diet on HIGH doses of ghrp2/cjc1293

This is to test how effective peptides are for LOSING bodyfat, I've experienced, over the last few months, that they are GREAT for minimizing fat gain on horribly dirty high calorie diets.

Drugs:
    150mg test cyp a week
    300/100 ghrp2/cjc1293(mod grf1-29 I believe) 3-5 shots a day
    ECA, not sure how I'll dose yet

Will do cardio 6x a week, a combination of low intensity 1 hour cardio and HIIT

TODAY IS DAY 0
    275 lbs.

Ps- will be doing keto diet, as I notice I lose fat the fastest on keto

i think the ghrp is overkill imo if your doing 5x/day 100mcg is enough each shot, 150 tops

Comment

Originally posted by evser View Post
      i think the ghrp is overkill imo if your doing 5x/day 100mcg is enough each shot, 150 tops
      3-5..won't be 35 shots a week, most days will be 4, 5 if
      I keep waking up to pee at night
      I upped the dose to 300 when I saw
      Mike Arnold posted a thread about the ability
      To "mega" dose this stuff, and I have been since and my joints hurt, I'm ALWAYS falling asleep wherever I am,
      My hands have swollen to the size of catchers mitts, so basically It feels like I'm
      On gh, plus my diet has been absolute shit with a minimal increase in bodyfat, however in the past
      I'd end up obese with this kind of diet, the higher doses seem beneficial

Comment

what is bf??

Comment

How much fat loss are you looking to achieve in 4wks? How much calories are you going to consume?

...as for GH peps and keto, they are synergistic as long a caloric deficit is present. GH liberates fatty acids and "keto" burns that fat.

Comment

take before and after pics and im subbed. it would be interesting to see what can be done in a month is someone goes balls to the wall

Comment

Originally posted by PSYCHOPATH View Post
              How much fat loss are you looking to achieve in 4wks? How much calories are you going to consume?

...as for GH peps and keto, they are synergistic as long a caloric deficit is present. GH liberates fatty acids and "keto" burns that fat.
              Bodyfat is probably 16-17%

Calories won't be counted, but with the absence of carbs it's pretty easy to keep a general idea
              6 meals
              Goal is 40g pro and 25g fat per meal, which would hit between 2400-2500 calories, which I assume for a 275 pound Guy should
              Be a deficit, will be doing 2 a days in gym too, which ought to help, I train in the AM upon waking, fasted, will only
              Have some bcaa before gym (this is preferred for me) and will cardio in the PM.

Psycho, would you suggest changing or lowering the overall calories?

Comment

You are going to be STARVING...hope your will is strong and you can keep your energy levels up. Good luck bro!
                https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

Originally posted by SVT03DAL View Post
                  You are going to be STARVING...hope your will is strong and you can keep your energy levels up. Good luck bro!
                  Ive done keto before, it sucks, and I've taken peptides at high doses for a while, so I know the hunger spikes
                  I've never tried them both, this will suck, I know..
                  Spike energy drinks and ECA and yohimbine hcl to stay awake
                  The lethargy from these peptides is god awful, I fall asleep
                  Constantly, and I'm a heinous loud snorer, I fell asleep while
                  My girl was Riding me the other day and she heard me
                  Snore, I fell asleep during a haircut and she heard me snore, I'm terrified I'll fall asleep at
                  My desk at work and I'll snore and get fired..gonna be stimmed to the gills and get up every 20-30 minutes to
                  Combat sleep

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by NowYourDeadSon View Post
                      Ive done keto before, it sucks, and I've taken peptides at high doses for a while, so I know the hunger spikes
                      I've never tried them both, this will suck, I know..
                      Spike energy drinks and ECA and yohimbine hcl to stay awake
                      The lethargy from these peptides is god awful, I fall asleep
                      Constantly, and I'm a heinous loud snorer, I fell asleep while
                      My girl was Riding me the other day and she heard me
                      Snore, I fell asleep during a haircut and she heard me snore, I'm terrified I'll fall asleep at
                      My desk at work and I'll snore and get fired..gonna be stimmed to the gills and get up every 20-30 minutes to
                      Combat sleep

Go to a doctor and have bw done and check your BP, you don't sound healthy man. Yes, peps did make me lethargic, but not to the extent you described.

...as for the caloric count, 2500 is a good starting point. With regular cardio you should lose a minimum of 2-3lb/wk.

Comment

2500 for 270+ and 6 cardio sessions next to weight training sessions a week? Isn't that a bit low? Are you endomorphic at least?

Comment

Originally posted by Iwanttobebig View Post
                          2500 for 270+ and 6 cardio sessions next to weight training sessions a week? Isn't that a bit low? Are you endomorphic at least?
                          It does seem low I know, but, I do suspect that I'll lose a ton of fat doing it, and then when all is said and done, and immediate increase in both calories and test will bring whatever lean mass I lost right back, while minimizing the fat (peptides)..I plan on taking this layne norton approach until I hover In the. 9-10% (bulk 6-8 weeks, cut 2-3 weeks)

Comment

I would recommend actually testing your bf. When you're larger and have a solid base of muscle you can feel/look lower than you really are. I'm 295 and have noticed this when I get to the 310-330 range, "Oh my BF is only 17% or so.....". then I test it and I crept to 20%. Just would be good to get a specific idea of what happens. Plus calipers are only 5 bucks man.

Comment

Originally posted by NowYourDeadSon View Post
                              It does seem low I know, but, I do suspect that I'll lose a ton of fat doing it, and then when all is said and done, and immediate increase in both calories and test will bring whatever lean mass I lost right back, while minimizing the fat (peptides)..I plan on taking this layne norton approach until I hover In the. 9-10% (bulk 6-8 weeks, cut 2-3 weeks)
                              You'll lose fat, but that way you'll also lose muscle; it seems a bit weird to me that you aren't afraid to sacrifice it.. You say you'll get the lean mass back when you bulk but.. Why don't you just not lose the muscle in the first place and then gain new mass during the bulk..? Or is it not your goal to gain more muscle?

Comment

Working...
                              X