Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dman93 View Post
    Pahaha. Who the fuck is that?

Please don't tell me it's the guy who posted the massive abusive cycle?

He looks like shit. I look better than that and i train in the gym natty for 30 mins 4 times a week.

Get some knowledge behind you bigfoot. horrible base to start with and you're a tiny peabrain too.
    I know I don't have a good base, and my genetics aren't designed for bodybuilding, but I enjoy the life style, so I do it
    You're natural, congrats?..what's that have to do with my log though? nothing.

No need for your negativity here little guy, I'm just trying to increase my mass

Comment

You took that very well..... Bravo.
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
        You took that very well..... Bravo.
        Some people are so negative..we're all here for 1 reason..
        Improvement.

Let's keep the criticism positive and get along and hit goals!

Main focus on this is to bring up my chest, I've always struggled with that and noticed the only time i really noticed growth is when following HIT, so I'll be sticking to that

Comment

I agree NYDS, we are all here for improvement. With taller guys like yourself its always a challenge to bulk...but ITS POSSIBLE, so dont give up on it! Good luck on your cycle, I'll b follwing along.

Comment

Decided to track it in member training journals, not here

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...-to-300-pounds..

Comment

NYDS- I'm not quite as tall as you only 6'6". I'm 270 right now and have a sore ass . What does a typical chest work out look like for you? I struggled with chest till I figured out that the more blood I got pumped into it before I did my heavy lifting allowed me to get a better neurological connection. Just thought we could comepare notes. Look forward to seeing how this turns out for you. I am on my way to 300 as well and wish you luck!

Comment

Have you ever used slin?

Comment

Originally posted by NowYourDeadSon View Post
                  I know I don't have a good base, and my genetics aren't designed for bodybuilding, but I enjoy the life style, so I do it
                  You're natural, congrats?..what's that have to do with my log though? nothing.

No need for your negativity here little guy, I'm just trying to increase my mass
                  Very good reply

Comment

Originally posted by dman93 View Post
                    Pahaha. Who the fuck is that?

Please don't tell me it's the guy who posted the massive abusive cycle?

He looks like shit. I look better than that and i train in the gym natty for 30 mins 4 times a week.

Get some knowledge behind you bigfoot. horrible base to start with and you're a tiny peabrain too.
                    Holy shit he looks terrible, bitch tits and the muscle mass of a natty who has trained less then two years. So sad these lazy stupid people are not willing to work hard and build a nice physique.
                    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Working...
                    X