Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help.

Can an expert on the subject outline to me the differences (pros and cons) of blast n cruise vs doing a cycle 2x a year. And what would be the best choice (long term health-wise) for someone who isn't a competitive bodybuilder but just wants to be 220 solid pounds on a 5' 9'' frame.

Blast,cruise will be more intense with possibly better results. But u will have one shitty shutdown and will be sucking if u ever stop.
    Cycles with good pct give u less shutdown and long term sides. U will get good results from each cyce but can stop and can return to normal. But lose some size. Overall dont blast and cruise unless u can afford to be on shit pretty much forever or plan to compete. But if u are all in and can afford then blast and cruise.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

You should only blast and cruise if your test levels doesn't come back normal ranges. That means if you do a cycle, do perfect pct and after a month or two your test levels are above normal - you need to cruise. Other than that - I would no way advise to blast and cruise. Even if you're competing you should come off everything once or twice a year for at least 6 weeks, at least. And cruising doesn't mean 500mg test a week, this will put your test levels way above normal ranges. Cruise is 150-200mg test a week (depends on blood work) or you can run test and an anabolic, but no more than 100mg each and another (100mgtest and 100mg deca for example)

Comment

Originally posted by Shredd View Post
        You should only blast and cruise if your test levels doesn't come back normal ranges. That means if you do a cycle, do perfect pct and after a month or two your test levels are above normal - you need to cruise. Other than that - I would no way advise to blast and cruise. Even if you're competing you should come off everything once or twice a year for at least 6 weeks, at least. And cruising doesn't mean 500mg test a week, this will put your test levels way above normal ranges. Cruise is 150-200mg test a week (depends on blood work) or you can run test and an anabolic, but no more than 100mg each and another (100mgtest and 100mg deca for example)
        exactly that why i said this "Overall dont blast and cruise unless u can afford to be on shit pretty much forever"
        The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

If you come off or cruise on true TRT doses i.e 100-150mg/wk, then eventually you'll lose all your gains. If you want to maintain superhuman gorilla status then you gotta stay on the shit the got you there to begin with.

Comment

Working...
          X