12 weeks Test and deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beachbody45 View Post
    I don't know how guys can put pics like that up. 6 cycles of anabolics and he still shows little muscle development. When I was in my 20's I built considerably more muscle than that without using anything. Maybe some guys were just never meant to have large well defined muscle.
    Good for you! I don't care about your natural young years.To be honest whit you, I don't care about your pics too. When I was younger, I had expected more with 6 cycles. But it didn't happens, and I'm fine with my fat and small body!
    If you can't help me, plz get out!

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
      has good chest and leg genetics...arms will probly never happen
      I agree that my arms are stubborn, but have not given up them!
      I'm thinking about change my workout split to give more attention to them, working out biceps 2x/week, would look like this:

A:
      biceps
      chest

B:
      quads
      hams
      calves

C:
      triceps
      back

D:
      biceps
      deltoids

E:
      triceps
      trapz

I need your opinion, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by v_shape View Post
        Good for you! I don't care about your natural young years.To be honest whit you, I don't care about your pics too. When I was younger, I had expected more with 6 cycles. But it didn't happens, and I'm fine with my fat and small body!
        If you can't help me, plz get out!
        He's your typical "when I was your age..." or "I have a friend of a friend that looks JUST like you.............. Only bigger".
        PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

The cycle is fine. I have a cold, two days without training, but I'll be back tomorrow.
          DSCF6584.jpg
          Every man should have in your home, a private pharmacy!

Comment

Working...
          X