12 weeks Test and deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 weeks Test and deca

Fifth cycle (or sixth, I can't remember)

Drugs
    Testosterone Cypionate: 1gr/week 1 to 12 weeks
    Nandrolone Decanoate: 2mg/week 1to10 weeks

Goal: winning 12 kg mass without much quality (I've already started the cycle a little fat).
    Origin of drugs, all bought at the pharmacy (original)
    Starting weight: 94kg
    Height: 1.77 m
    Fitness: I've been better, but due to overwork and the rush of the School (last year), I've been relaxing in the diet and I'm a bit fat.

Start: 05/05

I decided to use deca why I started to feel pains in the joints. Even got a right arm epicondylitis.
    Before anyone says I should use chondroitin or similar, and that nandro can do nothing for me, did I say that already use it and works, leaving my joints move more easily and painless.
    I started on Saturday spotting 100mg of deca with 250mg Sus. It was a nightmare because even though I already has spotted a lot of cypionate thigh, had never injected Sustanon. I was limping three days, and there's a redness at the application site. Probably due to propionate. I'll Never apply on thigh anymore.
    On monday I spotted deca (50mg) with a Sustanon in glute. Despite my wife have horror in spott injection, she did me the favor to aspire and inject because I have no flexibility to do it alone.
    Probably today I take my last Sustanon, because last time I bought, It was hard to find, so I'm going with cipionate (deposteron). I do not have much preference, I like both. As I am applying DSDN not see much difference between them. For me, testo is testo and I buy the cheapest.
    Today and has already started to gain weight went to 97kg.

Till this momment everything is fine. Keep gain more weight, now I have 98.3 kg (216.3 lbs). Now I just spotted last injection before bed.

That's my new workout, started today:
    A,B,C,D,E

A
    A1 FULL SQUATS 3x20
    A2 FRONT SQUATS 3X12
    A3 SMITH LUNGES 3X12
    A4 LEG EXTENSIONS 3x15

B
    B1 BARBBELL BENT OVER ROWS 3x15
    B2 T BAR ROWS supinated grip 3x15
    B3 CABLE SEATED ROW CLOSED AND NEUTRAL GRIP 3x15
    B4 LAT PULL DOWN PRONED GRIP 3x15
    B5 BICEPS CURLS STRAIGHT BAR 3x15
    B6 SEATED ON HEELS PULLEY CURLS 3x15
    B7 ALTERNATE BICEPS CURLS ON 45 DEGREES BENCH 3x15

C
    C1 DUMBBELL BENCH PRESSES 3x15
    C2 DECLINED BENCH PRESSES 3x15
    C3 FLIES 3x15
    C4 CROSSOVER PEC DECK OR 3x15
    C5 PARALLEL BAR TRICEPS OR TRICEPS DIPS 3X12
    C6 SUPERSET PULLEY TRICEPS 3X12 AND TRICEPS OVER HEAD 3X12
    C7 ELBOW EXTENSIONS 3x15

D
    D1 STIFFS 3x15
    D2 LEG CULS 3x15
    D3 GRAVITRON SINGLE LEG 3x15
    D4 curl 3x15
    D5 STANDING CALF RAISE MACHINE 3x25
    D6 SEATED CALF RAISE 3x25
    D7 LEG PRESS CALF RAISE 3x25

E
    E1 DUMBBELLS SHOULDER PRESSES 3x15
    E2 PRONED GRIP SHOULDER PRESS MACHINE 3x15
    E3 CLOSE GRIP UPRIGHT ROWS 3x15
    E4 LATERAL RAISES 3x15
    E5 BUMBBELL SHRUGS 3x20
    E6 SMITH SHRUGS 3x20

Comment

I assume you mean 200mgs deca? Not sure how much 2mgs will do
      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
        I assume you mean 200mgs deca? Not sure how much 2mgs will do
        Sorry, It's 200mg/week.

Everything is fine, 98,5kg (216.7lbs) and growing

Comment

Any cycle over 8 weeks needs a game changer at week 8. Example.....

1-12 test cyp 600mg EW
          8-12 Tren A 100mg EOD

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post

1-12 test cyp 600mg EW
            8-12 Tren A 100mg EOD
            Due to Myostatin rising i guess ?
            MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

Comment

1-12 test cyp 600mg EW
              8-12 Tren A 100mg EOD
              I think I understand, but I live in Brazil, and here there are not many reliable sources of trenbolone. If I increase the dose of testosterone from week 8 to 1.5 grams, it would help?

Comment

The cycle goes quiet. I bought more pharm grade Sustanon and Deca. My epicondylitis is back. I think because of the time I'm typing at the computer, adding it to the trainings and the amount of weight that I have to put in place in the gym that I work (no one here is educated to keep the weights after use).
                But I'm putting ice on the elbow (its always helps).
                Even if not improving, isn't as bad as before and allows me to train quietly.

My food is ok, quite slim during the week, eating chicken breast with integral rice and using malto dextrin post workout with more integral rice and chicken breast. On weekends I allow myself to eat some junk food and soda.

Today is the spotting day, I am entering the third week. For now just noticed a certain "swelling" in the muscles that have not yet been translated into circumferences were measured, but still gaining weight.
                My gains in previous cycles always come after the fourth (often the fifth onwards).

I'm thinking of using fast insulin (lispro Humalog). . Making it clear I have used before with testo. But I started with 4 IUs and finnished only when the bottle over (10 mls or 800-1000 uis). At the end of the cycle was using 24 IUs in two applications per day 12. I finished strong, but fat.
                This time I plan a different approach, using 8 uis a day of training in two applications of 4 IUs (before breakfast and post workout) and go up to a minimum.
                I need the opinion of you: Use now, during the cycle or leave for post cycle to help maintain gains?
                Another approach that I thought was to use from the eighth week and continue for four weeks after the cycle, a total of 8 weeks of insulin.

What do you think?

Comment

Pics taken today, without "pump" just me honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by v_shape View Post
                    I think I understand, but I live in Brazil, and here there are not many reliable sources of trenbolone. If I increase the dose of testosterone from week 8 to 1.5 grams, it would help?
                    You couild run Anadrol or Dbol instead.

example

1-12 Testosterone Cypionate 1g EW
                    8-12 Anadrol 50mg ED....or Dbol 35mg ED
                    test

Comment

You couild run Anadrol or Dbol instead.

example

1-12 Testosterone Cypionate 1g EW
                      8-12 Anadrol 50mg ED....or Dbol 35mg ED
                      test
                      Ok, I'll search for some sources. All my drugs untill now are pharm grade.

Comment

I don't know how guys can put pics like that up. 6 cycles of anabolics and he still shows little muscle development. When I was in my 20's I built considerably more muscle than that without using anything. Maybe some guys were just never meant to have large well defined muscle.
                        1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody45 View Post
                          I don't know how guys can put pics like that up. 6 cycles of anabolics and he still shows little muscle development. When I was in my 20's I built considerably more muscle than that without using anything. Maybe some guys were just never meant to have large well defined muscle.
                          Post your amazing pics son.

Comment

has good chest and leg genetics...arms will probly never happen
                            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody45 View Post
                              kinda true but i dont seem to be able to find your pics
                              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Working...
                              X