Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by woodswise View Post
    I hear ya on the sleep bud. Mine has been getting spottier recently. It is nice to wake up early, though!
    yeah i don't mind it too much. i like being up early and seeing the sunrise, getting an early start to the day etc...
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

• tonight was shoulders (heavy) and arms (light).
      pretty good pump, not the strongest tonight. not sure why.

good meals today.
      made skillet potatoes and 6 eggs with onions, green peppers, japs, and cheese.

now eating white rice with shredded chicken, rotel tomatoes, and beans all mixed together. very good.

Comment

• the post workout meal described above has 4g fat, 65g protein, and 102g carbs.

Comment

• just finished legs and my post workout shake. weird this post is within a min of my postworkout post last night.

Comment

• meals today:

7am- 6 eggs, 25g shake, oatmeal, and biscuits.
            940am- 12oz chicken, brown rice
            12pm- 12oz chicken, rotel tomatoes, beans, white rice
            230pm- 14oz talapia, rice
            530pm- 12oz top sirloin, sweet potato, salad
            730pm- talapia, rice. pre workout meal
            1045pm- 55g shake, 50g dextrose
            one more to go, may be a cheat meal of some kind. or chicken and salad no carb meal, with a carb cheat. not sure yet.

weight is staying about the same 230's, lost the 1.5% bodyfat i gained when i cheated several times. feeling pretty good overall.

Comment

• tonight was legs. not quite as strong as normal and back pumps were bad so i lowered the weight a bit and went a little higher in rep ranges.
              pump was nuts, legs felt like the were going to pop. did not train calves, back was hurting, will make up for it tomorrow.

Comment

• Sipping on my pre-workout blend right now getting ready to head out and hit some legs....i hurt my back as well....but sadly its not from back pumps....I have been reduced to light weight smith machine squats and that is still a little painful

Comment

• Originally posted by renos View Post
                  Sipping on my pre-workout blend right now getting ready to head out and hit some legs....i hurt my back as well....but sadly its not from back pumps....I have been reduced to light weight smith machine squats and that is still a little painful
                  that sucks man. hope you recover well.

Comment

• Thanks man....but I guess when you have been training for as long as I have (10 years not a really long time in the grand scheme of things) you are bound to run into small injuries here and there as long as i avoid a major one I consider myself lucky especially if you're constantly pushing it

Comment

• injuries are part of it. will happen often for sure.

Comment

• off day today.
                        had a busy, but great day.

Comment

• well today sucked quite a bit.

woke up and ate meal 1 around 630am, had a hard time eating. after i ate i laid down for an hour, woke up and got dressed. when i buttoned my pants, suddenly i felt like i had to vomit. i ran to the bathroom and threw up around 5 or 6 times and it was projectile vomit, it was crazy. felt just fine after that so went into town to eat, took one bite at of my plate and ran to the bathroom and threw up again several times. took my food to go and made it about 3 miles down the road and had to pull over and vomit again in a gas station parking lot. made it back home and threw up several more times until about 5pm. tried to eat again and i kept it down this time. i have ate several meals since with no problems but from 6am to 5pm i threw up at least 15-20 times. sucked but it could be much worse. worst part of it all is that i could not train today and i lost some weight. the weight will be back by saturday and i will train tomorrow so everything will be fine.
                          very strange day, came out of nowhere and then 12 hours later felt just fine. weird.

Comment

• Damn, very odd puking fit.

Almost sounds like food poisoning or some type of bacteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockoid View Post
                              Damn, very odd puking fit.

Almost sounds like food poisoning or some type of bacteria.
                              yeah it was weird. gone now though, so that's good.

Comment

• finally shaved, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X