No announcement yet.

Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wonder why you squat so much...legs looking thick (no homo) you're tall too right?

Comment

• Sounds like you had the 24 hour flu.

Legs look great! Hopefully mine will look that good someday . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by renos View Post
        No wonder why you squat so much...legs looking thick (no homo) you're tall too right?
        thanks.
        5 11'. i was six foot, but i had a 5 disc spinal fusion so i lost an inch or so after that.
        Last edited by treed; October 12th, 2012, 08:47 AM.
        The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

• Originally posted by woodswise View Post
          Sounds like you had the 24 hour flu.

Legs look great! Hopefully mine will look that good someday . . .
          thanks.
          not sure about the flu part though, because i felt just fine all day except for the moments in which i was puking, otherwise felt normal. no fever or anything. but whatever it was it's gone now and i feel great today
          Last edited by treed; October 12th, 2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• just had an incredible breakfast.
            cottage cheese, 6 egg scramble with green peppers, onions, cheese, and rotel tomatoes. 2 biscuits with chocolate gravy, 1/2 cup oatmeal, and 3 slices of bacon.
            definitely have to count that meal as a cheat but it wasn't too bad.

today will be chest (heavy) rear delts, forearms and calves.

about to take a nap for about 2 hours, you can see from previous posts i was on here posting at 345am. i went to sleep at 4am and got back up at 630am, so i am going to try to nap until 930am or so and eat a prep meal then train around noon. normally train much later at night because i prefer to have several meals in before training but i am going to train with someone today so i will have to adjust to their schedule. having a training partner is not a normal thing for me, i prefer to train alone but every now and again i like to train with someone. especially if they are a good partner and don't like to talk more than lift etc... so will be nice to mix it up today, and today is heavy chest and it will be nice to have a spotter. may do some heavier than normal weights today.
            have a good day everyone i am about to pass out for a bit.

Comment

• One of my favorite post workout meals are made with cottage cheese
              Need a food processor a blender will kind of work but the Pudding powder doesn't mix all the way not unless you have a powerful top of the line one

2 cups Cottage Cheese
              1 packet S.F. Instant Jello Mix (flavor of choice)
              32 b P.B. or 24 Almonds (depending on flavor of Pudding)
              Splenda (cinnamon depending on flavor)
              Mix in processor eat right away or put in fridge for about 1 hour depending on how set you want it to be

Comment

• Originally posted by renos View Post
                One of my favorite post workout meals are made with cottage cheese
                Need a food processor a blender will kind of work but the Pudding powder doesn't mix all the way not unless you have a powerful top of the line one

2 cups Cottage Cheese
                1 packet S.F. Instant Jello Mix (flavor of choice)
                32 b P.B. or 24 Almonds (depending on flavor of Pudding)
                Splenda (cinnamon depending on flavor)
                Mix in processor eat right away or put in fridge for about 1 hour depending on how set you want it to be
                thats sounds pretty good man but i would not eat that post workout. cottage cheese is one of the slowest digesting proteins and post workout you need the fastest digesting protein and carbs possible.
                what carbs do you eat with that?
                pre workout that would work well.

Comment

• depending on my macro's....the pudding it self is 24g and the cottage cheese is at least another 20....but a lot of times i will just use oats...grinds up nice.....last year i made an oat pie crust (didn't turn out to great) and used cottage cheese pudding and it was pretty good.

Yea i should have specified i usually drink a protein shake after lifting and this is the my next whole meal.

Comment

• oh ok that's not too bad then.

Comment

• 2012-10-12_22.56.12.jpg

friday meal. no orals so i had a few beers and a glass of scotch too.

Comment

• shoe 2.jpg
                        shoe.jpg

getting some new shoes specifically for training. narrowed it down to these two.

Comment

• Not bad.

Reminds me of the Otomix style.

Comment

• been out of town for 2 weeks now.
                            had internet for the first week but not the past week.
                            will update tonight or this afternoon when i get a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockoid View Post
                              Not bad.

Reminds me of the Otomix style.
                              only 43.00 each.

Comment

• been out of town for a while now and will be for a little longer.
                                everything has been going really well. so far i have not yet missed a meal or workout.
                                only cheated a few times and every time they were small cheats.

i have had a good bit more time throughout the day to train so i have changed my split a bit.
                                each workout begins with a warmup, in the past it was some stretching and 15min walking. i am now doing several pump/iso exercises on every body part not being trained that day. very light weight, no rest, total time is about 10min, and then 2-3 min stretching.

current split:
                                still going very heavy and 8-10 rep range for 3 sets then 6-8 reps for final set.
                                chest-forearms, calves
                                back-traps, abs
                                legs-
                                shoulders-rear delts, calves
                                arms-abs
                                off- if i feel like it or i just begin again with no time off.

gear:
                                positives: feeling great. energy high. strength very good.
                                negatives: can't sleep, 24 days with less than 3 hours per night and counting. hot as balls!!!!!!!!

been training at several different gyms and i always enjoy that.

weight is in the 230's.
                                body fat %: measured 2 ways and was 10.4 and 9.8, so i am saying 10% even.
                                vascular as i have ever been in my life. anytime i am uncovered (no hoodie or long sleeves) people notice and comment. most comments are "gross" or "are you ok man?"

not sure what else to say?
                                weather has been amazing and that makes me happy

Comment

Working...
                                X