Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by tonyk View Post
    What about something along the lines of

    Test e 400/wk mon thursday
    test p 200/ wk eod (50 mg each)
    Tren a 400/wk eod (100 mg each)
    yeah that is fine. with the 600/400 test to tren ratio you "could" get more shutdown or sides. most will double the amount of tren they take with test.
    so 400tren/800test and so on.
    that is not saying that you will or anything just that some people do get sides or shutdown and if you are one of those people not have more test overall could increase those chances.
    some get little to no sides.

    my advice for most would be this:
    start 1st cycle with test @ 500mg/week then increase 150-250mg/week with each cycle in the future. so if you have ran several cycles then you could increase the test.
    if this is one of your first few cycles then that is fine.
    but if you run it that way and you start feeling like shit or getting some shitty sides i would lower the tren or up the test.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by renos View Post
      ha sorry i can't put any input in on your question. Do you blast and cruise or cycle. And if so which one do you believe is the better route?
      have done both.
      i like cruise better but you do have to pretty much stay on shit all the time ya know.
      by cycle i felt like i lost more in between cycles and i felt worse.
      i feel a lot better when i am on at least 250mg/week.
      The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

      Comment


      • #18
        damn i make a lot of grammatical errors.
        i should proofread more.
        The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by treed View Post
          yeah that is fine. with the 600/400 test to tren ratio you "could" get more shutdown or sides. most will double the amount of tren they take with test.
          so 400tren/800test and so on.
          that is not saying that you will or anything just that some people do get sides or shutdown and if you are one of those people not have more test overall could increase those chances.
          some get little to no sides.

          my advice for most would be this:
          start 1st cycle with test @ 500mg/week then increase 150-250mg/week with each cycle in the future. so if you have ran several cycles then you could increase the test.
          if this is one of your first few cycles then that is fine.
          but if you run it that way and you start feeling like shit or getting some shitty sides i would lower the tren or up the test.
          Haha ive done cycles before man, im just always curious about different Test/Tren combos, some people say lower test/ higher tren, some say equal amounts and some say more test.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by tonyk View Post
            Haha ive done cycles before man, im just always curious about different Test/Tren combos, some people say lower test/ higher tren, some say equal amounts and some say more test.
            well then, i like a lot of test. at least 750mg/week or more.
            i dont know if i could handle much more than 600mg/week of tren.
            The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

            Comment


            • #21
              2012-08-11_14.24.20.jpg

              breakfast.
              1 1/2 cup oatmeal.
              4 whole egss
              2 egg whites
              with fat free cheese
              jalapeno sausage
              The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by treed View Post
                well then, i like a lot of test. at least 750mg/week or more.
                i dont know if i could handle much more than 600mg/week of tren.
                Ya I was just curious cause the thing lately at IML is high tren low test.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hey bud. Looking forward to following you in this new journal. Sorry to hear about your latest car accident. Hope you are all healed.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    just went through the entire bottle of my dbol and cut the capsule in half the melted the ends so they would close off so i can split the doses.
                    ha ha. it sucked. felt like a line worker at a factory.
                    just a few more days until i begin!!!!
                    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      sharing this medical supply company.
                      good service and prices.
                      box of 100 syringe and needle: $12.00
                      http://www.medicalsupplyliquidators....bx-_p_124.html
                      http://www.medicalsupplyliquidators....bx-_p_118.html
                      The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

                      Comment


                      • #26


                        Last edited by treed; August 16th, 2012, 01:52 AM.
                        The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          big scare yesterday.
                          i bent down to pick up some socks and both of my knees made a horrible ripping sound and about 3 hours later were both swelled up and nasty looking.
                          looked about like i had 2 softballs under my skin.
                          so went to the dr. today and had xrays, mri but came back as only small partial tears and no surgery needed. got the fluid drained and got a few shots. will be going back soon to make sure everything is ok.
                          was so sad guys, i was afraid i was going to have to have surgery and not be able to train legs for months. but luckily it seems as though everything will be fine.

                          just a few more days until i begin. was going to start on the 15th, but i have decided to start monday the 20th.
                          The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by treed View Post
                            big scare yesterday.
                            i bent down to pick up some socks and both of my knees made a horrible ripping sound and about 3 hours later were both swelled up and nasty looking.
                            looked about like i had 2 softballs under my skin.
                            so went to the dr. today and had xrays, mri but came back as only small partial tears and no surgery needed. got the fluid drained and got a few shots. will be going back soon to make sure everything is ok.
                            was so sad guys, i was afraid i was going to have to have surgery and not be able to train legs for months. but luckily it seems as though everything will be fine.

                            just a few more days until i begin. was going to start on the 15th, but i have decided to start monday the 20th.
                            That's my biggest fear is getting injury that requires surgery. I thought i fucked myself up pretty bad a couple years ago but my luck it turned out not needing surgery and was saved but still scared the shit out of me.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by treed View Post
                              big scare yesterday.
                              i bent down to pick up some socks and both of my knees made a horrible ripping sound and about 3 hours later were both swelled up and nasty looking.
                              looked about like i had 2 softballs under my skin.
                              so went to the dr. today and had xrays, mri but came back as only small partial tears and no surgery needed. got the fluid drained and got a few shots. will be going back soon to make sure everything is ok.
                              was so sad guys, i was afraid i was going to have to have surgery and not be able to train legs for months. but luckily it seems as though everything will be fine.

                              just a few more days until i begin. was going to start on the 15th, but i have decided to start monday the 20th.
                              That sucks the big one. Hope you heal fast bro.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                it's killing me to wait to start this cycle man.
                                i am still waiting because i am not quite where i need to be to start because of the wreck and my wrist is stilling bothering me a bit if i go real heavy on lifts so i am waiting a bit to see if it will heal a bit more before i begin.
                                mostly because the dbol is for strength gains and i am only taking it for 4 weeks, so to not be ready physically would be a waste of the products so i am going to try and it give it a bit longer.
                                right now i am hoping to begin on the 23rd.
                                hope all is well by then!
                                The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X