No announcement yet.

Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only 2 days on the dbol and i already feel much fuller and tighter.
    feel pretty good overall.
    can't wait for the test to really kick in, and really looking forward to the strength and aggression from the tren but that is still 28 days from now.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by woodswise View Post
      Looking forward to watching your progress, bud.
      me too man

i like having a log, never thought i would care about talking about it this much but i like to share with people who also care about bodybuilding. can't really talk about with family and friends, but i will give my girl credit, we been together for 6 years and she always supports me when it comes to bodybuilding. always there to listen and will train with me about 3 times a week.
      and when i get good and going on the test she's right there for me whenever i want it, gotta love that.

Comment

hell yea man, sounds like your girls a champ!
        Training Log

Comment

yeah she's pretty cool

so training is going ok so far.
          have not increased weight yet.
          still going high rep/low weight right now.
          will begin lifting heavy starting monday.
          condition is getting better. leaning out a bit since cleaning up the diet.
          can tell i am back on shit , sweating all the damn time again, starving, vascular, feeling good.

Comment

Good deal.....I doubled wrapped my wrists yesterday during our workout like you suggested and felt no pain really probably going to try and increase my bench weight again...can't wait till i up my dose haha

Comment

Originally posted by treed View Post
              i didn't run the prop this time because i used all i had last cycle and i have 12 10ml vials of test e. so i just decided to use those, i probably will be getting some more prop soon and will use it with my next blast. i actually may only use test p next time and no enanthate.

i pin the test e on monday, wed, friday. i use 1.5cc and that gives me 375mg per injection, so that means i actually run 1125mg per week. the tren i won't start until day 30, but i pin it eod, so sometimes it is pinned on the same days as the test e.
              i doubt i will ever use tren e, i dont really like long esters of anything. if test p was as cheap as enanthate i would always use it. i just like short esters of everything. i feel better on them and i like pinning eod because it seems to keep your levels better. long esters are harder to keep even levels.
              everyone is different though.
              actually changed pinning schedule.
              pinning eod day now and will be throughout entire cycle.
              i pin 1.2cc of test e eod. this gives me 16.8cc every 28 days which is 4,200mg of test every 28 days.
              day 30 and on i will pin 1.2cc of test e, and 1cc of tren a eod.

it's not always right on 1.2 sometimes i go a little past and might hit 1.25 or 1.3, it's kind of hard to get it right on everytime but you know i get it real fucking close so thats pretty much what i am running.
              i know not everyone will agree but regardless of what i run i like pinning eod. i feel MUCH better when i do.

Comment

me too man

i like having a log, never thought i would care about talking about it this much but i like to share with people who also care about bodybuilding. can't really talk about with family and friends, but i will give my girl credit, we been together for 6 years and she always supports me when it comes to bodybuilding. always there to listen and will train with me about 3 times a week.
                and when i get good and going on the test she's right there for me whenever i want it, gotta love that.
                My journal makes me happy, but not as happy as having a great companion. I know, cause I have one too . . . Congrats, bud.

Comment

so i am injecting in my calves and triceps this cycle.
                  eod injections, so they will get pinned often.
                  so far no real pain, i can definitely tell i pinned them but it's not as bad as everyone says.
                  and i am using 22g, 1".

if they respond like my delts did when i tried this out on them..., well they will not be a weak part anymore. plus i am training them extra hard.

Comment

Very cool about pinning tris and calves. Are you rotating the location in each muscle, so you hit all the heads? If so do you keep a log where you pinned last time, so you don't forget? Or are you just pinning the largest part of the muscle?

Comment

Originally posted by woodswise View Post
                      Very cool about pinning tris and calves. Are you rotating the location in each muscle, so you hit all the heads? If so do you keep a log where you pinned last time, so you don't forget? Or are you just pinning the largest part of the muscle?
                      yeah i am rotating it around. not really keeping a log though, just relying on memory.
                      so about 4 different spots on calves and 3 spots on tri's.
                      i need smaller gauges, i have like 50 of these 22g, so i will use them up but a smaller gauge would be much better.

Comment

shoulders and arms tonight.
                        great workout, pumps are crazy.
                        almost too much but i love it.
                        feeling good, pretty lean, and vascular.

had some sinus problems last couple of days but felt better today. lost my appetite those days due to all the snot i swallowed, lol.
                        got in most of my meals but it wasn't easy.

Comment

jersey shore cancelled.......i guess there is a god......

Comment

jersey shore cancelled.......i guess there is a god......
                            I thought the first season was funny to watch but all others after that sucked....I like hitting shoulders i want the largest "caps"...nothing looks better than huge delts and traps

Comment

Originally posted by renos View Post
                              I thought the first season was funny to watch but all others after that sucked....I like hitting shoulders i want the largest "caps"...nothing looks better than huge delts and traps
                              delts and traps will make or break a physique.
                              i rarely train my traps because they are almost too big and they grow very easily. i wish i could say that about my calves.....

Comment

legs tonight.
                                been at a high school football game until now, and i been up since 5am.
                                probably not going to be the best workout, but im going to give it what i have.

Comment

Working...
                                X