Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by treed View Post
    legs tonight.
    been at a high school football game until now, and i been up since 5am.
    probably not going to be the best workout, but im going to give it what i have.
    not as bad as i thought it would be, no stims this workout due to the time of the night.
    knee problems still giving me a little trouble, went to 405lb on squats but would like to go much heavier.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

Hey random question, but since you post a lot of your meals on here do you have any suggestions for low fat meals that you like to make using chicken breast. I am trying to minimize the addition of direct fat sources to my meals and I am ok with my beef meals, but I am always looking for ways to make my chicken taste better. Any advice you could give as far as cooking the chicken breast to recipes would be appreciated. I hope everything goes well with your cycle. I'll be following along.

Comment

Originally posted by tjax03 View Post
        Hey random question, but since you post a lot of your meals on here do you have any suggestions for low fat meals that you like to make using chicken breast. I am trying to minimize the addition of direct fat sources to my meals and I am ok with my beef meals, but I am always looking for ways to make my chicken taste better. Any advice you could give as far as cooking the chicken breast to recipes would be appreciated. I hope everything goes well with your cycle. I'll be following along.
        I know i am not treed but i like to take chicken (already cooked)....put it in a sauce pot with Dellalo Tomato sauce (small can) Love Dellalo....couple cloves of garlic and onion...cook brown rice and once the brown rice is finished dump it in the chicken sauce mix and cook a little longer together tastes awesome to me.

If you want a lower carb option use fresh broccoli instead of rice tastes great to me too

Comment

holy bajesus that's a question with about a thousand answers, lol.

ill just tell you one's that i am eating this month.

-chicken spaghetti
          -chicken, rotini pasta, fat free italian dressing (this one is good cold or hot)
          -chicken, santa fe style rice
          -i mix shredded chicken with smokehouse style baked beans
          -chicken, white rice, black beans, japs, hot sauce
          -chicken salad, i use, spinach, romaine, craisins, pecans, chopped celery, mandarin oranges, fat free mozz cheese, wheat croutons, and some type of vinaigrette (i eat this when i feel like being fancy and low carb)
          -chicken salad of any kind, chk caesar, italian, oil and vin, honey mustard, ranch etc.. but use fat free dressings
          -baked chicken/ butter fly the chicken, cook 1/2 way then add low carb bbq sauce and 2-3 slices of fat free pepperjack cheese on top and cook rest of the way.
          -chicken fajitas, have to find quality tortillas and use fat free cheese and sour cream
          -baked chicken/ butter fly, cook 1/2 way, add fat free mexican style ranch, and fat free mexican fiesta blend cheese on top and cook the rest of the way. i eat this with santa fe style rice
          -chicken pizza, tons of styles, quality tortillas, i use 3 tortillas and 4oz chicken each. use reg tomato sauce, some italian herbs, fat free cheese.....
          buffalo style, i use moores buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese, and ranch. no tomato sauce
          chicken caesar, caesar dressing, spinach, and parm cheese. no tomato sauce
          bbq chicken. bbq sauce, ranch, cheddar cheese. no tomato sauce
          -chicken wraps
          that's about all i can think of man.
          google that shit, tons of good one's online but a lot are over complicated.

you would be surprised how good those fucking pizzas are man. you have to cook them properly but man they are fucking gooooooooood!
          Last edited by treed; September 1st, 2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

LOL, I am a foodie as well. That is the hardest part of all of this for me.
            I spend a lot of time with hot peppers and things like Picante sauces or salsas as the cals are 5 cals per TBL... and usually I only need 1 or 2 TBLs... so very light in cals, lots of taste.

I rub fresh garlic on a lot of things as well... cuz let's face it... can you ever get enough garlic?...lol

Comment

I'm a foodie too -- married to a professionally trained chef. We grill the chicken breasts I eat multiple times per day and after 8 months I am still not tired of them.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who replied, especially treed. That list is awesome and I will definitely be trying those pizzas soon!

Comment

Originally posted by woodswise View Post
                  I'm a foodie too -- married to a professionally trained chef. We grill the chicken breasts I eat multiple times per day and after 8 months I am still not tired of them.
                  Being married to a chef sounds amazing. Im sure I wouldn't get sick of chicken if I had one cooking for me.

Comment

foodie too fella's, lol.

i do pre cook a lot of my food but i also cook fresh 2-4 times per day, it's a lot of time consumed but my tv is 20 feet from the kitchen so i just tell myself that i could sit on the couch eating pre cooked, packed crap that i ate 5 times already that day or i can get off my ass and cook and watch tv.
                    i like creating stuff too, i try to just think about bodybuilder friendly foods, seasonings, etc.... and come up with something.

well i was away for 2 days and i didn't bring my dbol
                    back on it today though

pinning tri's and calves makes them sore, yeah buddy, not unbearable but my pain perception is a bit different than most. i have taken quite a beating in my life. ha ha.

Comment

Being married to a chef sounds amazing. Im sure I wouldn't get sick of chicken if I had one cooking for me.
                      do you have a mullet?????????

that's awesome if you do , lol.

Comment

what?
                        you never mentioned this before man?
                        that's awesome man.
                        my chef friends trained me over the years, i have spent hundreds of hours in restaurant kitchens.
                        even used to cook my meals at my buddies restaurant after hours about 1 time per week. a walk in, 20 foot prep tables, amazing knives, a flat top, wood fire grill, and 10 burners make for much easier food prep.
                        man i miss that kitchen, he moved the restaurant to another city a few hours away.

and your place is amazing sounding man.
                        you should invite me up for a winter vacation man, lol. sounds like a great place to camp and hike etc....
                        vermont is a beautiful place.

Comment

so what's in your gym bag?

me:
                          straps, wraps, ace bandages
                          extra socks and a tank
                          can opener
                          bag of extra multi vitamins, i forget to take them at home sometimes
                          bag of super bubble, this is a must while training. i buy 4lb jugs at sam's.
                          bag of some extra dbol
                          lifting chalk
                          pain patches for my shoulder and back, don't use them all the time but on heavy back day i use them and sometimes on chest day.
                          deodorant
                          some guest passes for about 10 different gyms, lol. just in case i feel like training elsewhere, with a friend, or i am not going to be around my gym that day.
                          ipod
                          2 sets of ear buds
                          tanning bed glasses
                          $16.78
                          some matches, ha ha. don't know why or how those are in there.
                          stopwatch

random post but i am bored, what's in your gym bags?

Comment

Hey bud. Looking forward to following you in this new journal. Sorry to hear about your latest car accident. Hope you are all healed.
                            just read where you said "latest" car accident. lol
                            i have only had one.
                            my injuries came from getting blown up and shot in iraq in 2006. fuckers shot me in the spine and right bicep, and hit us with 2, 220lb ied's. flipped in the truck and that broke a vertebrae, ruptured 5 discs, plus broke my jaw (had it wired shut for 8 weeks), separated my labrum and tore my rotator cuff, tore both acl's and mcl's and my meniscus, ruptured my ear drum and lost all hearing in that ear. that's what got me in the chair for so long not a wreck.

Comment

sorry about the lack of pics so far guys. i will try to post more starting soon.

Comment

Originally posted by treed View Post
                                just read where you said "latest" car accident. lol
                                i have only had one.
                                my injuries came from getting blown up and shot in iraq in 2006. fuckers shot me in the spine and right bicep, and hit us with 2, 220lb ied's. flipped in the truck and that broke a vertebrae, ruptured 5 discs, plus broke my jaw (had it wired shut for 8 weeks), separated my labrum and tore my rotator cuff, tore both acl's and mcl's and my meniscus, ruptured my ear drum and lost all hearing in that ear. that's what got me in the chair for so long not a wreck.

Holy Shit! Sorry to hear that. You're one tough MOFO if you can survive that and do what you're doing today. Kudos bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X