No announcement yet.

Testosterone Enanthate, Trenbolone Acetate, Methandienone cycle log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of curiosity do you use any OTC preworkouts? Sorry if you have mentioned it before just can't remember..

Comment

How many meals do you get in a day? I know you cook a lot, just wondering if you do the whole every 2-3 hour approach? I use to eat every 2-3 hours but man I just felt bloated up and full all the time. I have switched to eating breakfast, lunch and dinner, and I get a snack in here and there if im hungry and also the pre and post workout snack/meal/protein drink whatever and man do I feel a lot better doing this and also noticed no difference in muscle size. Curious to see how others do their meal frequency cuz I actually like the concept of eat when youre hungry approach nowadays. Seems to be working fine too.
      Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by treed View Post
        do you have a mullet?????????

that's awesome if you do , lol.
        Haha no, my hair was just really long all around at that point, hadn't been to the barber in several months. I've always wondered what kind of reactions I would get if I went with the mullet though.

Comment

Originally posted by treed View Post
          just read where you said "latest" car accident. lol
          i have only had one.
          my injuries came from getting blown up and shot in iraq in 2006. fuckers shot me in the spine and right bicep, and hit us with 2, 220lb ied's. flipped in the truck and that broke a vertebrae, ruptured 5 discs, plus broke my jaw (had it wired shut for 8 weeks), separated my labrum and tore my rotator cuff, tore both acl's and mcl's and my meniscus, ruptured my ear drum and lost all hearing in that ear. that's what got me in the chair for so long not a wreck.
          Being a medical student and having gone through a couple surgeries, I just wanted to say that it is obviously a testament to your strong willpower that you have managed to recover from such extensive injuries. Many people would have great difficulty walking, let alone bodybuilding after that.

Comment

Originally posted by renos View Post
            Out of curiosity do you use any OTC preworkouts? Sorry if you have mentioned it before just can't remember..
            yes i do.

right now i am using "d-stunner" by betancourt nutrition.
            it's pretty good. they are pretty much all the same. i go for a cost to serving ratio, and it has to have creatine, beta alanine, arginine, caffeine, and 3dimethylamylamine (geranium).

in the past i bought bulk wholesale ingredients and made my own.
            truenutrition.com and similar sites have ingredients.
            much cheaper that way.
            average cost of pre workout is $1.00 per serving.
            make it yourself and it's about .15 per serving. that's a 7.3 to 1 ratio. pretty good, basically get 7 1/2 servings for $1.00.
            The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

I am not gaining enough weight, so my trainer suggested I make my own weightgain shakes. He said take milk, whey protein, oatmeal, peanut butter, etc. and whip it all together and I'll have a high calorie, nutritious shake, that will get me the Kcals I need for my current bulk.

Have you ever made your own weightgain shake? Did you like it and did it work? If so, what types of ingredients did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by cmc191 View Post
                How many meals do you get in a day? I know you cook a lot, just wondering if you do the whole every 2-3 hour approach? I use to eat every 2-3 hours but man I just felt bloated up and full all the time. I have switched to eating breakfast, lunch and dinner, and I get a snack in here and there if im hungry and also the pre and post workout snack/meal/protein drink whatever and man do I feel a lot better doing this and also noticed no difference in muscle size. Curious to see how others do their meal frequency cuz I actually like the concept of eat when youre hungry approach nowadays. Seems to be working fine too.
                yeah that's all fine but i would not be able to grow that way.
                i have gradually increased calories every month or so for years. i stay the same size with the same calories.
                i only feel bloated for about 20mins after eating, if it's clean it digests fast.
                you could try digestive enzymes?

my diet is clean and strict but not always time consistent. i don't always wake up or go to bed at the same time so times change but for example this is when i ate today.

5:15am: 4 egg omelet with 3 oz turkey and fat free cheddar, 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 orange, 20g protein from shake.
                8am: 12oz chicken, 1 1/2 cup rice
                10:45am: 10oz sirloin, sweet pot
                1pm: (little late on this meal) same as meal 2
                4pm: shake with oats
                6:45pm: cheat, sub with chips
                9pm: will eat talapia with rice (pre workout meal)
                post workout will be shake, with dextrose, banana, oats (or maybe some pasta, probably not due to it being pretty late)
                might eat again around 2am or so, will go to bed and sleep until around 9:30am-10am

hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by tjax03 View Post
                  Haha no, my hair was just really long all around at that point, hadn't been to the barber in several months. I've always wondered what kind of reactions I would get if I went with the mullet though.
                  these days so long as you do things ironically then it's ok and "cool"

Comment

Originally posted by tjax03 View Post
                    Being a medical student and having gone through a couple surgeries, I just wanted to say that it is obviously a testament to your strong willpower that you have managed to recover from such extensive injuries. Many people would have great difficulty walking, let alone bodybuilding after that.
                    thanks man.
                    when i was in the hospital i got real tired of hearing how i would never do this or that again, walking being one. that and pooping in a pan and having someone shower me.
                    that and the opiate dependence was getting old, being on morphine and oxycontin everyday for so long gets real old man.

Comment

• Originally posted by woodswise View Post
                      I am not gaining enough weight, so my trainer suggested I make my own weightgain shakes. He said take milk, whey protein, oatmeal, peanut butter, etc. and whip it all together and I'll have a high calorie, nutritious shake, that will get me the Kcals I need for my current bulk.

Have you ever made your own weightgain shake? Did you like it and did it work? If so, what types of ingredients did you use?
                      oh hell yeah man i still do.

i would say no to the milk unless it's fat free, remember every 8oz of milk has 15g of sugar too.
                      you could use rice milk, it has some good carbs in it and no fat.

i use a casein, egg, and whey protein mix. it's slower digesting.
                      oatmeal.
                      peanut butter, check the label. only ingredient should be peanuts or peanuts and salt. nothing else man.
                      maltodextrin or i use rice milk
                      sometimes i will add a tablespoon of oil too. canola or evoo.
                      Last edited by treed; September 6th, 2012, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by treed View Post
                        yeah that's all fine but i would not be able to grow that way.
                        i have gradually increased calories every month or so for years. i stay the same size with the same calories.
                        i only feel bloated for about 20mins after eating, if it's clean it digests fast.
                        you could try digestive enzymes?

my diet is clean and strict but not always time consistent. i don't always wake up or go to bed at the same time so times change but for example this is when i ate today.

5:15am: 4 egg omelet with 3 oz turkey and fat free cheddar, 1 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 orange, 20g protein from shake.
                        8am: 12oz chicken, 1 1/2 cup rice
                        10:45am: 10oz sirloin, sweet pot
                        1pm: (little late on this meal) same as meal 2
                        4pm: shake with oats
                        6:45pm: cheat, sub with chips
                        9pm: will eat talapia with rice (pre workout meal)
                        post workout will be shake, with dextrose, banana, oats (or maybe some pasta, probably not due to it being pretty late)
                        might eat again around 2am or so, will go to bed and sleep until around 9:30am-10am

hope this helps!
                        when i use oats i use 1/2 and 1/2 mix of steel cut and regular oats.

1/2 cup of steel oats is 54g of carbs
                        1/2 cup or reg oats is 27g of carbs

i use 1 1/2 cups so that's 117g of carbs plus the orange is 30g, so 147g total. sounds like a lot but it digests pretty well for me and i like oats and i am not carb sensitive.
                        if i want to go lower that day i dont use the steel oats since they are double the carbs and they have a little fat in them, it's good fat but still.
                        or i lower the serving size.

Comment

• Thanks for that bud. I'm on it . . .

Can you suggest a brand of casein, egg and whey protein powder that doesn't taste like sh*t?

Comment

• Originally posted by woodswise View Post
                            Thanks for that bud. I'm on it . . .

Can you suggest a brand of casein, egg and whey protein powder that doesn't taste like sh*t?
                            haaaaaaaa, not really man.
                            problem is everyone's taste is different.
                            i usually buy plain or vanilla so that i can add my own flavors.
                            sometimes i get sugar free cookies that i like and mix them in the plain or vanilla, you can add coco powder (not nesquik since it has sugar).
                            also you can use plain or vanilla and add crystal light flavors that you like.
                            but when you use peanut butter, that flavor is overwhelming so usually some type of chocolate add in.

Comment

• realized i never really post pics, this is in july of 2010 @212lb, lol. dont take many pictures of myself.
                              this was also at 16% bodyfat
                              so now i am 230 and about 11%.
                              i wont leave this up long either i don't like pics associated with myself, little paranoid when it comes to the internet sometimes, ha ha.

need to take a pic of the quads, they are my favorite body part.
                              Last edited by treed; September 6th, 2012, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• 2012-09-06_19.30.09.jpg

tonight's cheat meal.
                                italian sub and some chips

Comment

Working...
                                X