• treed
    replied
    new log:

Test E, Tren A, Oral Msten/Tren Log. January-April

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    Originally posted by woodswise View Post
    Hope you enjoyed the cheat. I thought fats are good while bulking?
    lol. yeah some fats are good i guess but i probably had 300g of fat, and probably 0 of them were good fats,

Leave a comment:

• woodswise
    replied
    Hope you enjoyed the cheat. I thought fats are good while bulking?

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    cheated yesterday and today. lazy now lol.
    had a sub yesterday. no mayo or anything real bad but a lot of fatty meat and bread.
    today i had some pizza, burgers etc...

probably not training tonight so i will cheat once or more but have a good meal prior to bed and then the normal breakfast before training.
    split starts over tomorrow, so chest day.

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    Originally posted by renos View Post
    I am the same way....Raisin Brand Crunch is awesome and there is a cereal called basic 4 it has 2 different types of raisins and nuts...and banana nut crunch is awesome as well...i could go on forever about cereal ha
    lol. yeah i love it. pop tarts too.

Leave a comment:

• renos
    replied
    I am the same way....Raisin Brand Crunch is awesome and there is a cereal called basic 4 it has 2 different types of raisins and nuts...and banana nut crunch is awesome as well...i could go on forever about cereal ha

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    Originally posted by renos View Post
    I hit legs this morning too....No cheat meal for me though haha I have just been back on track for about 2 weeks now and don't want to get side tracked with cravings....You like cereal...I usual either cheat with cereal or pancakes
    yeah i love cereal man.
    oddly, my favorite cereals are the healthy ones. i like (all no sugar added, unsweetened), raisin bran or cereals with nuts and bran or oats etc... don't know why but i love those but the milk has enough sugar to be considered a cheat.
    i used to love lucky charms.

Leave a comment:

• renos
    replied
    Originally posted by treed View Post
    going to kill legs this evening followed by 2 cheat meals
    one will be out with my girl. not sure yet, maybe italian?
    the other will be a sugar cheat of some sort.
    I hit legs this morning too....No cheat meal for me though haha I have just been back on track for about 2 weeks now and don't want to get side tracked with cravings....You like cereal...I usual either cheat with cereal or pancakes

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    update:

weight is back to normal plus one lb.
    body fat is 2% lower than 4 weeks ago.
    cycle is going good, feels nice to be on high dose test again.
    tren/sten oral combo has increased strength for sure and the pumps are nuts. lethargy would be the only complaint.
    will start the tren ace 200mg eod the day after my last dose of the tren/sten oral.

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    going to kill legs this evening followed by 2 cheat meals
    one will be out with my girl. not sure yet, maybe italian?
    the other will be a sugar cheat of some sort.

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    2013-02-04_18.21.01.jpg

jap cheat meal.
    scallops, chicken, and shrimp with veggies, rice, soup and salad gotta be about 1600 cals lol.

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    everything is going well, just super busy.

almost at the end of my orals, just wish that half of the time i was on them i wasn't sick or something.
    i got strep, then food poisoning, parasites. lost over 30lbs combined but gained it all back and added a few lbs while losing body fat but i believe that gains would have been so much better without all that happening. even after it was over i still felt like shit for days after so it's been a shitty month for gains but hey shit happens right.

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    Originally posted by woodswise View Post
    Looking forward to seeing your progress going forward bud. Glad you are feeling better!
    thanks man
    everything is in full effect right now for sure. feeling pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• woodswise
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing your progress going forward bud. Glad you are feeling better!

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    another great workout tonight.
    tren/sten oral combo has kicked in for sure and i have gained all my weight back.
    felt great tonight, very strong and full.
    i swear one day soon i will start this new log

Leave a comment:

Working...
X