X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just some cardio today
    Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays

Comment

merry xmas brother.......if u can handle the sides from 600/week of tren then go for it, am sure you will love the results
      as for pre workout....I prefer 1mr (with geranium 40-60mg) on the side.........even ravage from GNC as much as I hate to say it is a solid product (especially for the price) of course with geranium on the side

Comment

Originally posted by madtrapper View Post
        merry xmas brother.......if u can handle the sides from 600/week of tren then go for it, am sure you will love the results
        as for pre workout....I prefer 1mr (with geranium 40-60mg) on the side.........even ravage from GNC as much as I hate to say it is a solid product (especially for the price) of course with geranium on the side
        Even though I have been on caffeine since about 17...I still get a great rush around 180mg....I love Cobra Labs Curse and Animal Rage....my body can not handle geranium i crash hard off of it and get sick actually puking sick its sucks cause the energy is great at first but fades fast.....I also love CL White Flood and San Fierce Domination

Comment

Snowed like crazy still more coming....made it to the gym though...Legs.....did regular squats for the first time in months able to work up to 315 with below parallel depth felt good may start throwing them back in depending on how my back feels later

Comment

Blasted some shoulders abs and arms today....did cardio in the am

PR- 100's on seated DB shoulder press 5 clean by myself 1 assisted

Comment

Originally posted by renos View Post
              Blasted some shoulders abs and arms today....did cardio in the am

PR- 100's on seated DB shoulder press 5 clean by myself 1 assisted
              good lift man.
              The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

this thread needs more lift numbers.... thats what i look for.... i get bored with all the words. i get lost in it real quick, how strong you are or arnt dose not matter, i just like to see the numbers or reps go up as times go by.

thats just me, BTW good lift on the 100s
                http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

see... numbers catch my eye.
                  http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Thanks....will start to list numbers for now on

Comment

no weights just cardio today

Starting to get excited will probably place an order for some goodies tomorrow....Kind of nervous first time with this source

Comment

Thinking about picking up either dbol or abombs to kickstart and end cycle (if i have enough)....both are 25mg tabs with 100 per bottle.
                        How would you run it just one tab per day for first 4-6 weeks or go ahead and run 2 caps a day for 4-6 week? will be first time with any orals

Also thought about adding iron mags labs new msten just to see what it is like...if i didnt get the dbol or abombs

Comment

I would start out with 25mg ed for a couple weeks to see how you feel, then bump it to 50mg ed if your gains are slow. Don't go above 100mg ed without serious precautions. Run them for four to six weeks and take liver supps to buffer the effects on the liver. If you want to be abundantly cautious, go have bloodwork to see how your liver and kidneys are functioning now, and have more done mid cycle, and even more a few weeks after.

Do not take orals longer than 8 weeks is what I have read and been told.

Comment

Also, drink a lot of water, at least a gallon and as much as 1.5 gallons per day. Neglect this at your peril . . .

Comment

Great progress man

Comment

thanks for the advice woodwise.....I am good on the water....I drink at least 2 gallons a day....its not like i aim for 2 gallons but i am just thirsty all the time and always empty my 2 gallon jugs and end up drinking more than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X