No announcement yet.

Elf's Testosterone Trek.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 calories PWO isn't enough when you're trying to pack it on. That's only about 35g of protein in there....not many carbs....

Eat up, Elf . With your metabolism you won't have any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Rjackd1 View Post
      300 calories PWO isn't enough when you're trying to pack it on. That's only about 35g of protein in there....not many carbs....

Eat up, Elf . With your metabolism you won't have any issues.
      The Turkey sandwich is altogether over 50g of protein, 45g of carbs plus some fats which puts the meal over 500 calories. I eat about 3500 calories daily. If there's any part I have down, it's the diet part.
      Last edited by Elf; November 30th, 2013, 12:14 PM.
      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Guess it would depend on the type of bread and such. I was just assuming garden-variety sandwich bread. Carry on

Comment

Guess it would depend on the type of bread and such. I was just assuming garden-variety sandwich bread. Carry on

The bread I get is around 120 calories per slice. I don't mess around.

Hypothetical Question:

I already have a bit of gyno in my right nipple. Nothing bad at all, but it's tangible. Let's say, I'm on my cycle, I get itchy nipples. I have Letro and tons of Nolva. What's the general protocol for staving off the oncoming gyno?
          Last edited by Elf; November 30th, 2013, 04:55 PM.
          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

If you got that Letro where I suggested, 1 ml of that per day for a few days worked to take care of it whenever I had any issues. 1.25mg I believe?

Comment

If you got that Letro where I suggested, 1 ml of that per day for a few days worked to take care of it whenever I had any issues. 1.25mg I believe?
              So, just take it for a few days and when it clears up, discontinue? It can be purchased at 1.25 or 2.5 mg/mL I believe.
              My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Legs: 11/30/2013

I tried drinking a Gatorade throughout this workout. I'm not sure if it helped at all, but it was yummy.

BB Squats:
                135lbs x Warmup
                225lbs x 12
                315lbs x 6
                315lbs x 4
                255lbs x 8
                155lbs x Burnout

Leg Sled: [1 Plate = 1 Plates on each side; 2 Plates = 2 Plates on each side.]
                1 Plate x Warmup
                3 Plates x 20
                5 Plates x 15
                5 Plates x 12
                *Dropset* 3 Plates x Burnout

Seated Hamstring Curls Supersetted w/ Seated Leg Extensions:
                3 sets of each x 10-30 reps

Bodyweight Lunges:
                From back of the gym to front of the gym x 2 (About 50 reps)

After which I foam rolled for about 10 minutes and had Chicken Pasta dinner.
                My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
                  So, just take it for a few days and when it clears up, discontinue? It can be purchased at 1.25 or 2.5 mg/mL I believe.
                  If you are proned to gyno you can take the letro until it clears up but since you have nolva i would run the nolva during the entire cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by D MATT View Post
                    If you are proned to gyno you can take the letro until it clears up but since you have nolva i would run the nolva during the entire cycle.
                    I have Letro on hand.

But, let's do another hypothetical for the sake of my education. Let's say I am running Nolva alongside Test and I get no Gyno flareups. Then comes time for my 2 week bridge in between cycle and PCT. Let's say I don't take anything between that 2 week bridge. So I ran Nolva for 12 weeks with Test. Do I change anything for my PCT, or can I still run Nolva traditionally? That is: 40/40/20/20.

Also, I already have a touch of gyno. From what I've read, Nolva only mitigates symptoms and does not fully take away the gyno; whereas, Letro eradicates estrogen from the body therefore being a much better drug for removing gyno. Is this accepted as truth or am I wrong?
                    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Chest & Shoulders: 12/2/2013

Flat DB Chest Press:
                      45lbs x Warmup
                      60lbs x Warmup
                      80lbs x 10
                      100lbs x 6
                      *Dropset* 60lbs x Burnout

Decline DB Flies:
                      20lbs x 15
                      30lbs x 12
                      45lbs x 12

Incline DB Press:
                      50lbs x 12
                      70lbs x 10
                      75lbs x 6
                      *Dropset* 45lbs x Burnout

Cable Cross-Overs:
                      3 sets + 1 drop set

Cable Up-Right Rows:
                      3 sets plus + 1 drop set

DB Side Lateral Raises:
                      15lbs x 12
                      15lbs x 12
                      20lbs x 12
                      20lbs x 12
                      25lbs x 8
                      *Dropset* 15lbs x Burnout

Cable Front Lateral Raises:
                      3 sets + 1 drop set

Lying Rear Lateral Raises:
                      15lbs x 12
                      15lbs x 12
                      15lbs x 12
                      *Dropset* 10 lbs x Burnout

After which I ate 10oz of Steak and 2 Slices of Dave's Killer Bread. Off to bed and then off to Arizona in 8 and a half hours.

My first pin will be in 5 days, on he 7th.
                      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

pancreas
                        Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

Answers in bold.
                          sounds good, but i have found that 2 times per week is best.
                          The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by treed View Post
                            sounds good, but i have found that 2 times per week is best.
                            I reconsidered. I'm pinning every 3 days.
                            My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

I have Letro on hand.

But, let's do another hypothetical for the sake of my education. Let's say I am running Nolva alongside Test and I get no Gyno flareups. Then comes time for my 2 week bridge in between cycle and PCT. Let's say I don't take anything between that 2 week bridge. So I ran Nolva for 12 weeks with Test. Do I change anything for my PCT, or can I still run Nolva traditionally? That is: 40/40/20/20.

Also, I already have a touch of gyno. From what I've read, Nolva only mitigates symptoms and does not fully take away the gyno; whereas, Letro eradicates estrogen from the body therefore being a much better drug for removing gyno. Is this accepted as truth or am I wrong?
                              Yes you would just run nolva as planned for pct. And yes letro would be run to help reduce or even remove gyno. Thats why i said run until gyno is gone. But then i would just try running nolva to help it from coming back. Mainly because nolva is not as harsh on lipid's. Now if nolva doesn't keep gyno symptoms down then maybe switch to aromasin or letro.

Comment

Expect a little joint dryness after a while on letro...it will squash estrogen to the point where it's almost unhealthy after a while....take it long enough for it to help with the gyno and then back off of it

Comment

Working...
                                X