Masters comp= recomp and cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters comp= recomp and cut

Looking at this to regain previous best lean mass (about 75% now, 6 months post surgery and 3 weeks post layoff due to relocation). Currently doing a light cycle-
    250 mg Test Cyp
    200 mg Deca
    Been running this to recomp and heal.

Starting next month want to build for 3 more months, then rip up for 5 months and do a Regional NQ in early Dec to requalify for the Master's Nationals next July.

Week 1-12 500 mg Test Cyp (my fav)
    week 1- 12 500 mg Deca
    week 1-12 4 IU GH ED
    week 12-24 500 mg Test Cyp
    week 12-24 500 mg Deca
    week 12-24 150 mg Tren Ace Eod
    Week 12-24 4 IU ED
    week 24-34 200 Test P Eod
    week 24-34 500 mg NPP
    week 24-36 150 mg Tren Ace eod
    week 24-36 150 mg Mastern eod
    week 24-36 4 IU GH ED
    week 28-36 T3
    Week 28- 36 Clen

Not trying to win the O, but even the field in the masters supers

Currently 268 lbs- off season

tweak as you see fit.

Not enough weeks, you need to run this at least 48 weeks.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

that goes way beyond my use/experience. Looks like a great cycle. So you're off test the last 2 weeks huh? It's a longish cycle but the doses are not exagerated...

Comment

Originally posted by ritch View Post
        that goes way beyond my use/experience. Looks like a great cycle. So you're off test the last 2 weeks huh? It's a longish cycle but the doses are not exagerated...
        Yeah off test and NPP the last two weeks due to water retention. I like lower and longer over high dose shorter cycles. No sides this way.

Comment

2wks off before a comp is the right amount of time. As long as he is happy with the way he look the mast/tren will keep the muscles full and tight till game day.

Looks good to me...
          http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

of course if you could run more GH, it could be of benefit! Just so expensive...

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
              2wks off before a comp is the right amount of time. As long as he is happy with the way he look the mast/tren will keep the muscles full and tight till game day.

Looks good to me...
              Yeah if I don't have it by then, I won't. Thanks for the feedback!

Originally posted by ritch View Post
              of course if you could run more GH, it could be of benefit! Just so expensive...
              Yeah it is! But I figure since I haven't done it yet, this should be enough at least to potentiate the anabolics- and make me look a bit younger-lol! Looking at some sales - what about 6IU Genotropin ED ?
              Last edited by Bloggerfrogger; April 11th, 2014, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X