• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frandeman View Post
    Very helpful as always..
    Luckily no one gives a Fuck about you
    Please go away .. And get a live
    I got one
    Life, not live dummy.

Good thing those with a brain see idiots like you for what you are....sad, on welfare and tiny.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
      Life, not live dummy.

Good thing those with a brain see idiots like you for what you are....sad, on welfare and tiny.
      You know I'm white

Comment

Adios amigo
        Last edited by Frandeman; January 11th, 2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

You know I'm white
          Keep your trolling in the pit tiny.

Comment

Wash hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disturbing
            Ha after all that talking a big game about me not knowing anything that I'm talking about and all you can come up with to critique is "wash hands"??! Ha Ha That goes to show that I do have some decent knowledge about this stuff and could answer your question with ease. Im sure you were waiting on all these mistakes to catch me on and all you realistically could get me on was hand washing before, which don't get me wrong is important because I am in Healthcare too so i do that all day long as well. But don't get this macho ego with someone who is trying to learn here. Get off your high horse and either give helpful or insightful advice like many of the others here, or just don't bother posting if this is so disturbing for you. I never PM'ed you asking for your individual help so I really don't need to hear it from you if you're just going to run your mouth but thanks anyway

Comment

We need to start somewhere
              You done it
              Let us do it..
              Kid it's right... You got Nothing constructive to say...STFU
              Stick to racism... WE don't give a Fuck about that
              Truth right there. No one starts off at the top you have got to learn your way either through mistakes of trial and error or with constructive help not badgering negative comments that are meant to try and beat down on the one who is trying to learn. Maybe GeorgeForeman doesn't feel that way, but then again who gives a f*ck

Comment

Originally posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
                Ha after all that talking a big game about me not knowing anything that I'm talking about and all you can come up with to critique is "wash hands"??!
                Yep

It is the most important step and you ignored it.

Post a vid of your IM.....be sure to cover your face, I will be able to pick apart many mistakes......like the hand washing you forgot. Big mistake son.

Dumb tiny 20 something ignoring the advice of a RN.....priceless.

Comment

I wash my hands before I go to toilet if that counts...

Comment

Yep

It is the most important step and you ignored it.

Post a vid of your IM.....be sure to cover your face, I will be able to pick apart many mistakes......like the hand washing you forgot. Big mistake son.

Dumb tiny 20 something ignoring the advice of a RN.....priceless.
                    I gave you the step by step guide on how I do my IM injections, so if you can't find anything else wrong with it then looks like i'm doing a pretty good job, but i'm so thankful for your concern. If I have any questions about changing bed pans or about checking vitals i'll be sure to come to you Mr. Murse.

Comment

Idk why we are even continuing to argue. It is over petty stuff and anyone in here is here to help. You might think I'm too young or inexperienced or not knowledgeable enough and I might say otherwise but help and advice towards my cycle and gaining in the best way possible is my mission/reason I started the thread. If you don't want to help or give advice that is fine you don't need to chime in then, or if you do and have proper reasoning and literature backing it then I will welcome it with open arms. I just want my first cycle and any others after the first to go well with the least amount of mishaps as possible. Gaining quality mass is my goal for this cycle and I have read that a 10-12 weeks cycle at first leads towards a great amount of kept mass along with proper diet. The extra weeks compared to an 8 week cycle is what helps to hold some of the mass gained better with a longer ester AAS. Again that is what I have found when I have researched.

Comment

Makes sense to do more than 8weeks with a long ester
                        It peaks at week 4

Comment

http://steroidgraph.com/

Comment

Here you will see the time releases for any steroid you plan to cycle..
                            Week 4 it's when test E will reach it's peak ...

Comment

Comment

Makes sense to do more than 8weeks with a long ester
                                It peaks at week 4
                                Yeah that is what I have seen all over so that was my thought behind the longer time frame of on cycle without having to use Prop and have to pin 3 or 4x per week. Test E keeps the first cycle simple and easier to track what days you pin and keeping it consistent throughout. Yes it may take longer to see some sides perhaps due to the longer ester but I feel comfortable with the longer ester for the first cycle.

Comment

Working...
                                X