Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frandeman View Post
    Nice ... Hope you do well.
    Thanks man, it would be nice to maybe win my class and prove you can do well in bbing on some level without gear lol.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
      Thanks man, it would be nice to maybe win my class and prove you can do well in bbing on some level without gear lol.
      How things change
      You compete natty
      I'm on gear going to gym lol

You got the size already
      Nail condition and victory is yours

Comment

How things change
        You compete natty
        I'm on gear going to gym lol

You got the size already
        Nail condition and victory is yours
        I cant say i am totally natural because i am on 100mgs of trt a week but i dont use anything else. That keeps my test numbers normal. Not low not hight.
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

It's that enough calories??
          I cut on that last year
          What's your tdee? Mines 2800
          I do
          40%p
          40%c
          20%f
          Fats are good mate
          Nail your diet you will get better results
          Yeah my calories have been too low but upping the Protein by 50g a day and upping the fat some more too will be beneficial. I need to add in peanut butter into some type of snack to add in some good fats and help up the caloric intake daily. Ill have to take a look at the app you suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
            I am shooting for a show at the end of March. Last time i competed was like 10+ years ago and after that i just didnt care and wasnt into it. Now i have been really getting into it and loving the process. Thanks broski.
            Goodluck at the show! It does take alot of time to make sure you prep right but a win is always worth it.

Comment

Virgin Olive oil is great for fats and calories...and taste really good
              Spanish or Italian only 😊

Comment

Virgin Olive oil is great for fats and calories...and taste really good
                Spanish or Italian only 
                hahah yeah its nice on some good chicken

Comment

Pinned yesterday morning nice and early at 6AM. Some soreness later in the day and today as well. I think I'm moving the needle too much once injected into the skin. I had to hit the Left Glute and to twist my body even when using a mirror was tough and I was alittle shaky so that might be causing the extensive soreness but its no big deal. It also was the first time in the left glute so i'm thinking once those virgin muscles are introduced it will be a little easier

Comment

Pinned the Right quad today with another 200mg and I've noticed my Quads are definitely more sensitive to the poke than my Glutes are. I've got another 2 weeks at 400mg per week and then we will see where I go from there and if I start to notice any sides in the next 2 weeks as the test E starts to really sit in. On Monday though I did have Leg day where I actually put of 40lbs more on my 2RM Squat than what I had 2-3 weeks ago so that was a huge plus! It might have also been from the girl standing near me with the nice ass but whatever it was I was throwing around some more weight

Comment

Feeling good this week for sure! Ramping up the protein and getting creative in ways to add in some extra here and there. Just got a free box of protein bars in that I can start to use as a snack if I know I can't get a meal in for longer than I would like.

Comment

Weight check will come this weekend or Monday morning to see how a full two weeks went

Comment

By the looks of it to me I think Gyno might be starting to set in. Just based off looks. I haven't had itchiness or anything but the puffiness around my nipples seem to be more apparent even 2 weeks in. To be safe tomorrow with the start of my week three 200mg per pin (400mg per week), I will throw in 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD to see how that goes and effects me. If it is not enough i will bump to 12.5ED or 25mg EOD. Weight check tomorrow as well!

Comment

Weight check this morning on an electronic step on scale had me at 189 and the Dr. office scale at work had me at 194. I always am iffy about the electronic ones and that you just step on and considering mine is about 10 years old I don't trust it that much. So I am leaning towards the dr's office scale to be more accurate.

Comment

Strength is going up for sure so far. Legs yesterday Squat got up to 405 for a top 1RM for the first time in my life! Let the growing continue....

Comment

You love it don't you 😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X