Natural Test is Overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Test is Overrated

Here we go again! Test prop at 700mg, 100mg ED x 6 weeks.

I'm going to try and keep eating cleaner than usual, and continue to stay consistant with cardio. I have hereditary high blood pressure, and I want to stay leaner than I usually do. Last cycle was 420mg, then bumped to 525mg for 8 weeks total. First injection was last night.

I'm hitting my back and arms twice a week trying to bring them up.

Mon
    Back-Light pumping work
    Arms-Hard and heavy

Fri
    Back-hard and heavy
    Arms-light pumping work
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

DAY 1

I'm calling today day 1 since I injected late last night. Todays wo was horrible! I should have stayed home. I felt weak and tired this morning, but I went anyways. I cut it short, and now I have the weekend off from the gym.

I had been out of the gym for 6 days yesterday, and I have been leaning out a bit since my last cycle. I do warm ups, but I don't list them. If there's multiple sets on the light lifts, there's little rest between (30-45 secs), and never pushed to muscular failure. Just shooting for a painful pump with nice contractions and explosive speed. Negs are slithgly slowed, but nothing drastic like I do with DC. Like I said, it completely sucked today. I'd almost dismiss this update...

Back
    Deads-385x3
    chest suported t-bar rows-4 plates x3 (1/2)
    DB rows- 110x6 (this is where it realy started to suck. It was hot, and I couldn't quit yawning)

Arms
    Elbows out extensions-25x12,20x11
    Cable pushdowns superset with cable curls-100x 14-80x15, 100x14-90x14, 100x12-90x13

Elbows out extensions

Last edited by PanterA; April 17th, 2009, 02:33 PM.

Comment

1st on board! Kill this shit man!
      Primordial Performance Product Supporter

Comment

100mg ED of what?
        WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Comment

Now a real cycle!!!

Train, eat and recover smart!

Good luck man!!!
          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by TrashMan View Post
            100mg ED of what?

Originally posted by Pantera View Post
            /\/\/\

Comment

Subbedbubbleddoubledsubbedled
              www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

Atta boy Get you some mother fucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.F.H
                www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

I just got the title lol....

Yeah, mine are ancient history. Fuck'em I got kids already.
                  www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
                    Subbedbubbleddoubledsubbedled
                    Why haven't you subbed to my log ass face?

Comment

I just got the title lol....

Yeah, mine are ancient history. Fuck'em I got kids already.
                      I knew you'd be the one to get it! I was going to say nuts or balls, but I figured I'd tone it down being it's the title and I'm a FL of this section.

I got some wings grilling right now! I cook the shit out of them on the grill because I prefer the skin to be.... not all 'soggy' and what not. Then simmer them in a pot with the hot sauce for a while. I got 2 jalapenos with white veins (they're the hot ones), and 1 habanero pepper chopped up to throw in with the sauce. I can eat the shit out of spicy wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim1985 View Post
                        Why haven't you subbed to my log ass face?
                        Where's the linkage bra...
                        www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

I knew you'd be the one to get it! I was going to say nuts or balls, but I figured I'd tone it down being it's the title and I'm a FL of this section.

I got some wings grilling right now! I cook the shit out of them on the grill because I prefer the skin to be.... not all 'soggy' and what not. Then simmer them in a pot with the hot sauce for a while. I got 2 jalapenos with white veins (they're the hot ones), and 1 habanero pepper chopped up to throw in with the sauce. I can eat the shit out of spicy wings.
                          Damn that sounds good brother!
                          I love wings too man! I'm eatin some Pork Chops and rice right now..
                          www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Where's the linkage bra...
                            [ame="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=59337"]Muscular Development Forums[/ame]

Comment

700? Niiiiiiiiiiice!! Should be fun man. Kick some ass bro! Is it worth it gains-wise to only run it for 6 weeks? I was thinking of increasing my dosage as well, but that will make the cycle shorter.
                              use juicyjayrep10 to get 10% OFF your purchase at ergopep.com!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X