No announcement yet.

Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to have serious doubts about competing. I feel like im no where near ready or will be even close to ready come july. I guess thats a normal thing though to feel.
    I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast_freaK View Post
      Starting to have serious doubts about competing. I feel like im no where near ready or will be even close to ready come july. I guess thats a normal thing though to feel.
      Thats normal, do you have anyone you can have look at you and give you and idea if you should do a show?
      I have a trainer and I send him pics and he adjusts my diet, supps, and cardio accordingly.
      Not cheap but he is fucking amazing!
      Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• Not really. Just a few guys at my gym that compete also. Say I have nothing to worry about and that im looking fantastic. I guess self doubt is normal in everyone. I am starting to feel alot better though. I think the low carbs were getting to me. Still dropping weight will keeping size.

Comment

• Prep is hell on the mind! The low calorie and 55min of cardio a day after workouts is making me pretty crazy right now!

My temper is crazy, I really have to watch myself.

I love bad food and lots of it and 3000calories a day just doesn't cut it for me anymore.
          Prep is all about mental toughness and going through with workouts and cardio even though you are fatigued.
          I kind of get off on the torture I put myself through though.
          Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• I can relate with you man lol. We torture our selves just for pleasure. Ive been trying to be positive and constantly tell myself. Train for 1st...eat for 1st. No one remembers 2nd place.

Comment

• Just got back to the hotel from MetroFlex (houston) and I had the best back/chest workout of my life! Just walking in the weight room gave me chills. I know its not the Arlington where all the photo shoots take place...but Metroflex is Metroflex no matter what city its in. I took some pics with a disposable and will be getting them uploaded as soon as I can. Im still stoked! I have a new light of motivation for training. The concert loud music blaring, the smell of hot air, the sounds of huge fans blowing from all directions. No system set for machines....they are just everywhere. Machines on top of machines, not the fancy type....but well kept hardcore equipment! Well I will stop rambling for now. Going catch a movie and spend some time with my girl. But if you are ever in the area....GO TO METROFLEX!

Comment

• I wish Metroflex was there when I lived there. Sounds like a cool atmosphere.
                Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• I wish my gym would be in a more larger populated area...I was talking to the owner and manager was thinking about making my gym part of the franchise of Metroflex. But I would never survive financially that way in my area. So I think I will go the DY Franchise route.

Comment

• It's not exactly close, but the original metroflex isnt too far away from me. I have been wanting to go one day for a while now...
                    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Even though I look like shit...Im a man of my word.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• DY would be a great franchise to get into. Metroflex looked badass.
                        Your a freakin' beast! Thick ass chest. Still training for the show?

how much did that db weigh n the db row pic?
                        fuckin huge!
                        Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• Thanks man. Im most likely not doing the show. Unless I can have some miracle kick in. Lol. I got down to 255 and couldnt drop any more weight. With so little time before the show I might not be ready come July. But I will see as time gets closer. I will still diet and train like Im doing it though. So worse comes to worse...I dont do the show but I will be lean and start a decent off season cycle at a very lean weight. The DB in the pic is a 200lber.

Comment

• I am feeling great! Havent written in a while cause the internet at work is screwed up. I really am sure the contest is a go. I have a guy doing my diet and training and has mad improvements in me in just one week and he feels confident I can do great. So I am really excited about that.

Comment

• Good to hear you have a guy helping you out now.
                              That was deffinatley the difference between my last show and this one.
                              Get some clen, that shit is wonderfull at melting off fat bro!
                              Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• Just a quick update...yes I know I change my mind more than a woman. The new plan is to skip the La Champs in July and do the Tx Champs. Which will be Oct 23rd. Will finish out my pct and wait 3 weeks and start a new cycle of Super Test 450 and Cytomel. I will stick with my diet as of now and lean out as much as I can. I feel if I did the july show I would only be in decent shape. But with the extra months I feel and my prep coach feel I can kill it! And im a perfectionist lol...so I like that decision better.

Comment

Working...
                                X