No announcement yet.

Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster ! dude no you don't look like shit.
    AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
    MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Triceps View Post
      Monster ! dude no you don't look like shit.
      Thanks man. I felt like shit though lol. It was hot as hell in there. I worked out for 2 hrs before taking those pics...bad mistake. Should have had my gf take them while I was working out lol.
      I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

• I know I dont keep up with this shit nearly as much as I should lol. Progress is great. Upped carbs a little since im about 20 weeks out. Results are tremendous. I forgot how well I respond to the right carbs at the right time. I was 247 this morning. The lightest I have been since 2001. That makes it 37lbs lost in 3 months with not much mass effected.

Comment

• Really thinking about ordering my next cycle...I really dont have a clue what my hesitation is.

Comment

• Test 450? That sounds painful.
            Damn you're big dude.
            Posts may contain false information, and are for entertainment only. Always seek professional medical advice.

Comment

• Thanks IH. Yeah im anticipating painful. But hoping the warming method before shots helps with that.

Comment

• If there's any way that you can have it made with Ethyl Oleate instead of whatever usual oil they use (assuming they don't use EO) then it should cut down on the pain a but, perhaps even considerably.
                Posts may contain false information, and are for entertainment only. Always seek professional medical advice.

Comment

• Unfortunately I have no say what oil it is made with. But with the last product I bought from them it had a grape seed oil smell to it.

Comment

• Your still going to the La Championship right?
                    I am planning on being 175, right at the top of the middleweight class, and as ripped as possible.

Just burned the shit out of my right calf on my motorcycle exhaust sat. so I hope it heals good. Looks like shit right now.

What does your next cycle look like if you don't mind me asking?

Also, is it going to be your contest cycle or no?
                    Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• No, No La champs for me. Doing the Tx champs OCT 23. I dont feel I will be ready for July.

Damn man I hope your calf gets better and heals well and quick. Im sorry to hear that.

My next cycle will be SuperTest 450 (900mgs week) Cytomel (not sure on the protocol yet still in the research stage) thought about going clen also...but not sure if I should with t3. I also want to use an oral to kick start and was thinking maybe Tbol or superdrol.

Comment

• You should throw in some tren for the last eight weeks with some winny.
                        Then the last four weeks put some masterone in there, yeah buddy!!

Are you still goint to the show to watch in July?
                        If so we should meet up somewhere.
                        Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• Yeah I definately will be there. I have a guy from my gym that we sponsor. You are more than welcome to come grab a workout at my gym while you are in town.

Ive heard some terrible things about tren that makes me worried. Never considered masteron. Tren seems like a little much for my second cycle though. But I will consider it.

Comment

• With your size I keep forgetting this will be your second go-round!
                            lol
                            Yeah, tren can get crazy sometimes!
                            Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• Plus I will run my cycle at a higher mg dose per week (900 compared to the 500 from the last cycle) and I will be running it for 4 months....where as my last cycle was 2 months.

Comment

• Been having crap ass for diet. In between moving...should all be over with by this weekend. Havent had to cook a decent healthy meal. Living off of drive thrus and subway this past week. Upped the cardio though. Staying under 260 even while on m-drol. Waiting or my cycle to come in. Still training like normal heavy and high volume.

Comment

Working...
                                X