No announcement yet.

Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just do all yo can. Up the cardio for now and make sure to keep protein high. Subways not too bad... Well not for me anyways cause I can handle some bread no problem. I usally get a footlong chicken teryaki or sweet onion teryaki, whatever it's called, double meat. Way better than a fuckin' dog food grade hamburger and deep fried this and that. Taco places are a decent choice too because the meat is strained after cooking. Wendy's is the shit health wise, and even McDonalds has some decent shit....
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Yeah I always get the 6" sweet onion teriyaki sub. or the salad sometime.
      I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

• Hey Pantera whats your take on proviron? Any thing decent if I can get my hands on it? Read that it might help enhance the effects of the cycle which is taken at that time.

Comment

• IDK about it to tell you the truth. It's easy to find info on it though.

Comment

• Yeah I have read up alot on it just wanted to see if anyone had any personal experience with it.

Comment

• Nice work OP!!!! Def a BEAST!

I see SD mentioned a few times in this thread and Mike Arnold says its really good, but I searched for it, and it seems to be discountinued....any other placce to get it guys? or a good alternative?
              Instagram: jtswole

Comment

• I got mine from ebay...there are a few kinds. I got m-drol by competative edge labs...works great so far. Definately stay hydrated though...when I dont I get lethargic and migraines.

Comment

• Yeah lots of water and carbs!

Comment

• x2...because of my metabolism I eat low carbs or none year round naturally. Cant do that with SD. I upped my carbs and still lose weight. Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast_freaK View Post
                      I got mine from ebay...there are a few kinds. I got m-drol by competative edge labs...works great so far. Definately stay hydrated though...when I dont I get lethargic and migraines.
                      So would you say its comparable to d-bol? or a winnie?
                      Instagram: jtswole

Comment

• Originally posted by JJT0407 View Post
                        So would you say its comparable to d-bol? or a winnie?
                        Never took dbol so I cant give you that answer...but definatley not something like winnie. Winnie is a waste of money if you have a penis in my opinion...orally anyway. Never took it via injection.

Comment

• Just got my 40ccs of Sust in friday....waiting for my AI, Cytomel, and PCT to come in...which should be today or tomorrow to start the cycle. Going to continue the SD for the first month of cycle as a kick start. Should be a good one...I will keep it posted.

Comment

• When did you finish your last cycle?

Comment

• April 28th. I was an 8 week cycle of sust 500mgs/week

Comment

• I'M BACKKKKK!!!!
                                Well Obviously I haven't posted on here in forever. Life has been quite hectic and cruel. Lmao. But I will catch you all up. I had a son a year and 4 months ago...proud Papa! I gained a ton of weight back from not being able to do anything really but stay home with him, work, and eat. I try to start working out again and again just cant get the motivation....until I stepped on the scale about 2 months ago and saw 304!!!! HOLY FUCKING FAT!!! I let my self go big time...I have recently (last 3 weeks) started cleaning up my diet. And hope to start working out regularly again....starting Monday. I do ask of some advice though. All im really worried about right now is making my weight go do. My question is should I do it naturally until I hit a plateau then seek "chemical" help to further my progress. Or do I just start with the Chemical such as Clen or something to help cut weight. I dont know whats new at the moment....been out of this for a bit. Thank for all your help guys in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X