No announcement yet.

Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I have dieted down a few times, and with good old exercise and a clean diet, I have been able to maintain a steady weight loss of 2 lbs per week for many months. My first big cut, I lost 38 lbs in less than 6 months, all natural. My most recent cut, I lost 28 lbs in 6 weeks, some water but a lot of fat, without much loss of muscle.

If I were in your situation, I would do the weight loss naturally for 6/8 months, and bulk / put on muscle with good AAS, then repeat until I was a badass again! Good luck bud.

Comment

• imo, you should stay natty for 4-5months then get back on the horse if you want. how long have you been off or not working out?
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Thanks for the advice Woodwise and UL. I have been off for over a year and half... I was working out pretty decently for a bit. But havent been in a gym in 3 weeks.
        I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

• minimum i would do is 3months every day(min 4x wk) then hope on if you want... no less time then that.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Appreciate it man...Yeah today starts back my steady days in the gym. Going to go the all natural route for some months...4-5 maybe more depending on money and the way things workout. I can def lose weight naturally. Ive done it plenty of times before. It just sucks ass lmao. But thanks for all the advice fellows. Will surely keep yall posted with updates.

Comment

• My thinking is save the fat loss chemicals, until you reach a stubborn point and need an assist with those last few lbs to get real lean. After all they are so harsh on your body, unlike AAS which are much less harsh, IMHO.

DNP after all, has been shown to cause cataracts. It is a systemic poison. Clen raises the heart rate, and can cause serious sides. Those two are best used in modest amounts for short time periods.

If you want to do fat loss, maybe use some Tren, because it ramps up your metabolism so much. But like Usealittle says, it would be best to wait until you have reconditioned your body to weight lifting for a few months at a minimum. During that time, you can be dieting and losing as you condition your body to weight lifting again.

There are some peptides for fat loss people have been talking about recently (most notablyGW501516 and one called something like fat targeting peptide). I have never used them and cannot vouch for how well they work.
              Last edited by woodswise; September 29th, 2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Woodswise. Much appreciated. Ive never really used harsh AAS. Sust and Winnie were my only cycles so far....and I did a run of M-drol and LOVED that. Im thinking manbe trying to get down to 250-260 naturally then get back on that dark horse. Lol. I had a pretty good work out today...just started off light and whole body pretty much. Plan on doing that for a couple weeks to get my body back into it. I do have a very hard labor job so I do have alot of strength and size still.

Comment

• No workout today. Def did enough physical labor at work lol. Stepped on the scale after work today. 283.6 after a full 8 hours of work and 2 meals and 2 snacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast_freaK View Post
                    Thanks Woodswise. Much appreciated. Ive never really used harsh AAS. Sust and Winnie were my only cycles so far....and I did a run of M-drol and LOVED that. Im thinking manbe trying to get down to 250-260 naturally then get back on that dark horse. Lol. I had a pretty good work out today...just started off light and whole body pretty much. Plan on doing that for a couple weeks to get my body back into it. I do have a very hard labor job so I do have alot of strength and size still.
                    ever thought of setting goal of doin a PL meet? just to give you something to strive for..... just a thought, sense your still strong.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Never really thought about powerlifting. I do have good and bad news though. I was recently laid off so stress is through the roof and im sure cortisol is too. Lol. The upside is I have more time to be in the gym until I can find something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X