No announcement yet.

Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried wrist wraps while doing them.
    I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

Yep. It goes up my forearms, and it's like a dam breaking when I set the bar down after the set... I took some knee wraps, cut them in half, and wrapped them around my wrist and forearms, and it still hurt. I have a small frame. My wrist are barely 7" and I swear to you they have grown. When I was younger as in highschool, I could wrap my middle finger and thumb around my wrist and make them overlap. Now I can barely make them touch.

I have never felt small, but I always hated my wrist they were so small. Now it's a good thing... Besides the pain.
      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Damn mine are 7 1/2" and they usually dont hurt...its the bone in my lower arm that kills me....but I fixed that problem with straps...I figured out I was gripping the bar TOO tight. and the straps helped relax my grip and I havent had the pain since.

Comment

Woo another cc tonight...should I be this excited? lol.

Comment

You use lifting straps?

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWeight View Post
              Lol it happens.... For whatever sick twisted reason, it happens...

Comment

I only use straps for DL and barbell curls. Other than that I cant stand the damn things.

Comment

Well I might have to try them for bb curls... I use them on back day and for shrugs. I find using them on back day allows me to focus more on pulling and contracting my back, rather than having half my attention focused on holding onto the damn weight, lol.

It gets realy ugly when I use bb's though. It starts to get to the point where even benching will hurt my wrist in the same way, so I might be best to just avoid that. Last time it got so bad even using db's was hurting my wrist. That's when I knew toughing it out wasn't working.

Comment

I used to use straps on back day but I have learned to use my fingers as hooks...they hurt like a mother fucker after back day but I can contract well. I find if I use straps I go too heavy and just move the weight...which is ok some times...but I have a wide back...and its thick...but I just want that detail, especially in my lower traps...but most of that comes with the weight loss too.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWeight View Post
                      about winny? no lol

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                        I wish I could do bb curls.... I prefer bb's over db's all the way around, bt bb curls tear my wrist up! It gets ugly...

You tried the EZ curl bar bro? I have the same prob with the straight bar, my prob is I have that fucked up shape, if you put your arm's down on your sides and face the palms out do your arms go straight? or do they slightly move away from your body? This is what I read in a BB mag a while ago that for guys with retard out of line arms like mine that the EZ curl bar is alot more wrist friendly than the straght curl bar.

anyway not hi-jakcing the thread just thought I'd throw that in.

to the OP

How is the sust? I got some lined up for myself and its legit sust too woo
                        Life is for leading, not people pleasing it is a race that's never been won

Comment

EZ curl bar is better on the wrist, but it still hurts and the straight bar gives a better feeling in the biceps. I just use db's. I only use db's, and or machines/cables with one hand at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
                            about winny? no lol
                            No not about winny....I shoot a cc of sust every 3 days. Winny is pretty cool though. I take 30mgs a day.

Comment

Originally posted by BudTheBuilder View Post
                              You tried the EZ curl bar bro? I have the same prob with the straight bar, my prob is I have that fucked up shape, if you put your arm's down on your sides and face the palms out do your arms go straight? or do they slightly move away from your body? This is what I read in a BB mag a while ago that for guys with retard out of line arms like mine that the EZ curl bar is alot more wrist friendly than the straght curl bar.

anyway not hi-jakcing the thread just thought I'd throw that in.

to the OP

How is the sust? I got some lined up for myself and its legit sust too woo
                              Nah bro...feel free to chime in anytime about anything. I do agree with the ez bar curls though....wrist savers lol. The sust is great...although I feel its too soon to really have any true affects. But all the same...over all pretty good. Did a shot last night...Im a pretty big fella and I cant really see my ass all that well with out cramping my back up..thank god my gf likes playing nurse haha.

Comment

1cc Sust last night
                                30mgs Winny this morning
                                5 capsules musclepump (fantastic)
                                4 tablets shark cartilage
                                1 calcium chew

Quads/Calves
                                Leg exts. 2 sets 100/20 100/20
                                Power squat machine 4 sets 180/15 270/12 360/10 540/8
                                machine front squats 3 sets 180/10 270/8 360/6
                                Leg exts 3 sets 200/10 250/10 300/7
                                Seated leg press 5 sets 180/20 270/15 360/15 450/12 540/10
                                Calf presses on leg press (same weight as above with each 10 reps)
                                Seated calf raise 3 sets 100/15 150/15 200/12

Comment

Working...
                                X